I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Emu Aug 28th, 2007 07:23 PM

What are you playing right now?

I think we've attempted this thread like 9 times in the past but hey

I picked up Fatal Frame II the other day (for 40 bucks :suicide ) and I've been playing the sh*t out of that ;( I just got to the final chapter. I'm also about halfway through System Shock II and I'm also kind of off-and-on playing God of War.

Chojin Aug 28th, 2007 07:46 PM

I just played Burn:Cycle for CD-i for about an hour, but I kept getting dirty disc errors after psychic roulette around the same spot :<

I get that error in the same spot every time with Voyeur too, I wonder what's going on :<

darkvare Aug 28th, 2007 08:15 PM

i am playing ageis wing and spawn armagedon

Guitar Woman Aug 28th, 2007 08:30 PM

I'm sort of playing AoS. Once I got past the initial boredom and got some better items it's gone way uphill. I'm going around ruining everyone with the katana and my epic powerups :<

Magreaux Aug 28th, 2007 09:04 PM

Joust. >:

Emu Aug 28th, 2007 09:30 PM

I beat Fatal Frame 2 (and got E rank >: ) so I picked up Legend of Dragoon again. I played it about halfway through a year or so ago but never finished it.

I'm trying to like this game, I really am. ;( It does so many things right and so many other things so wrong.

Fathom Zero Aug 28th, 2007 09:35 PM

Half Life 2. I really want to play Persona 2 now that I've picked it up, but I lost my memory card. :(

Dr. Boogie Aug 28th, 2007 11:42 PM

Earth Defense Force 2017. Killing giant bugs/robots/UFOs/etc.

"EDF! EDF!"

Misdemonar Aug 29th, 2007 01:03 AM

my d!ick :lol

Magreaux Aug 29th, 2007 02:50 AM

Oh man, Actraiser :love

MarioRPG Aug 30th, 2007 08:55 PM

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition and then some others in the series.

...And bubble bobble. god damn I'll beat it.

Esuohlim Aug 30th, 2007 09:08 PM

Crystalex!

It's a puzzle game some nerd from SA made but if you like puzzle games this is seriously among the best I've ever played. No foolin'!

http://kcahf.org/crystalex/Crystalex.zip

Other than this I wanna get a game of Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door started again but I'm in need of a Gamecube controller :(

EisigerBiskuit Aug 31st, 2007 01:37 AM

Garry's Mod.

Holy shit faggotry, but this server keeps popping out game modes like no tomorrow.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magreaux (Post 502762)
Oh man, Actraiser :love

Was doing that a few days ago. Stopped after the snake boss. Good god, stop bouncing you leper.

DuFresne Aug 31st, 2007 02:30 AM

Holy hell Milhouse, that game is HOT SHIT! :eek :love :bestthread

Edit: I mean Crystalex, although I'm sure Paper Mario:TYD door is pretty good too.

Schimid Aug 31st, 2007 09:07 AM

I'm playing through Fallout for the first time (before I'd always get anxious about finding the water chip and give up completely), and I'm supposed to defeat THE MUTANT MENACE

I'm also stuck on Mario Strikers, I play a match online almost every day.

Guitar Woman Sep 1st, 2007 12:23 AM

I'm starting up Earthbound again. I've played this game a shitload, but I've never finished it. Last time I played I got to about the pyramid part, then lost all my data when I got a new computer. I'll beat it this time, I swear.

Yggdrasill Sep 1st, 2007 12:39 AM

RE4: Wii Edition. And i'm about to beat Zelda 2.

Emu Sep 24th, 2007 09:57 PM

I bought Kingdom Hearts today.

It's terrible.

Esuohlim Sep 24th, 2007 10:13 PM

Metroid Prime. I always forget where EVERY artifact (except for the obvious first one) is and they all end up being the last things I get. Plus I always forget where all 49 missle expansion packs are located so I get near the end of the game with only about 15 of them before cheating and looking them up >:

Energy tanks are easy to find though. :o

Fathom Zero Sep 24th, 2007 10:19 PM

Shadow Hearts!

Emu Sep 24th, 2007 10:24 PM

I'm also playing Metal Gear Solid 2. I've never played an MGS game but I must say this one has aged well. :o

DeadKennedys Sep 24th, 2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 502993)
I'm starting up Earthbound again. I've played this game a shitload, but I've never finished it. Last time I played I got to about the pyramid part, then lost all my data when I got a new computer. I'll beat it this time, I swear.

Computer?

If you can, get the original. I was the only one renting it at blockbuster, week after week; they felt sorry for me and just let me have it, giant box, flawless cartridge, and game manual (with scratch & sniff cards intact). I still read that thing when I take a dump.

There are so many moments in that game that I consider the most frustrating gaming moments of all time (not including the entirety of Out of this World), but it doesn't keep it from being the greatest game of all time.

I'm not so much as playing but drooling over MGS4 screenshots, and hating the PS3 fanboys who're getting thrown their bone.

Emu, give MGS3: Snake Eater a shot. I wasn't such a big fan of the previous installments (read: Raiden), but this one blew my mind. From the James Bond-esque intro, the Cold War setting, the goofy-but-not-too-goofy villains, the mechanics (blow up a bunker, soldiers get hungry ---> feed them poisonous frogs, bam, dead) and the sheer cinematic goodness, this game will make you blow your load. I know I did. It was my first MGS title. I'm replaying it now on the hardest difficulty, trying to find all the extras and avoid ever being seen or making a lethal shot.

Emu Sep 24th, 2007 10:32 PM

The Wii is an amazing gimmick. It's fun as hell to play with, but it still has that novelty feel to it. And it's kind of space-demanding.

eggyolk Sep 24th, 2007 10:37 PM

For some reason I picked up Resident Evil 4 again. Trying to beat it on professional with the starting hand gun and starting shotgun. So far so good!

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2007 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadKennedys (Post 505401)
Computer?

If you can, get the original. I was the only one renting it at blockbuster, week after week; they felt sorry for me and just let me have it, giant box, flawless cartridge, and game manual (with scratch & sniff cards intact). I still read that thing when I take a dump.

There are so many moments in that game that I consider the most frustrating gaming moments of all time (not including the entirety of Out of this World), but it doesn't keep it from being the greatest game of all time.

Yeah, this game is only second in my heart to Mischief Makers.

Although I would love to have an actual SNES cartridge with all the scratch n sniff crap and the giant box it comes in, I don't see myself getting it any time soon because 1) My SNES is lacking controllers and a power cord which I can't find anywhere and don't want to pester my dad to get me off of eBay right now, and 2) the Earthbound cart alone is like 50 fucking dollars, so I'm sure all the other stuff must make the price jump close to a hundred bucks, which is ridiculous.

As for difficulty, all I have to say is Fourside Department Store. >:

To make it worse, this game is by far the easiest in the trilogy, which makes me feel like a creampuff.

Esuohlim Sep 24th, 2007 10:45 PM

Every time I play Earthbound I always dread Fourside Department Store but it always gets easier for me. Last time I played I believe I made it through on my first try :eek

What still gets me every time though is under Stonehenge >:

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2007 10:51 PM

Did you know if you search this forum for "best game ever" a bunch of Earthbound threads come up? :<

DeadKennedys Sep 24th, 2007 11:09 PM

The department store is the stuff of nightmares.

Customer Ness! Customer Ness!

Guitar Woman Sep 24th, 2007 11:22 PM

I always forget that the Franklin Badge is really useful throughout the entire game and send it to storage, then when I get to the store those fucking Musicas put me to sleep and electrocute me to death. >:

Cliff Steele Sep 24th, 2007 11:37 PM

Disgaea 2 and I'm playing Paper Mario with my girlfriend

Emu Sep 25th, 2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 505405)
Yeah, this game is only second in my heart to Mischief Makers.

Although I would love to have an actual SNES cartridge with all the scratch n sniff crap and the giant box it comes in, I don't see myself getting it any time soon because 1) My SNES is lacking controllers and a power cord which I can't find anywhere and don't want to pester my dad to get me off of eBay right now, and 2) the Earthbound cart alone is like 50 fucking dollars, so I'm sure all the other stuff must make the price jump close to a hundred bucks, which is ridiculous.

As for difficulty, all I have to say is Fourside Department Store. >:

To make it worse, this game is by far the easiest in the trilogy, which makes me feel like a creampuff.

I bought the cart from Best Buy back in like 96 after renting it and the other Big Box game (Mario Paint) once. I started playing one of the saves on the cart, which happened to be at Threed. I couldn't figure out what to do, so I walked around aimlessly until I someone mentioned a strange tent on the south side of town. I made my way there and then proceeded to shit myself as the tent grew a face. :(

Zomboid Sep 25th, 2007 03:17 PM

Paper Mario and Tenchu Z.

Emu Oct 2nd, 2007 05:29 PM

I picked up MGS3 today. Not Subsistence but the original. From what I'm hearing I probably should've picked up Substance and Subsistence but that's okay because it feels more authentic to play the originals and then go back and play the other two.

Is MGS1 on the gamecube? :o

DuFresne Oct 2nd, 2007 09:01 PM

Twin Snakes, yes. but not the original if that's what you're getting at.

Emu Oct 2nd, 2007 09:07 PM

I don't care about graphics and whatnot, does it have MGS1's story?

Guitar Woman Oct 3rd, 2007 03:43 AM

Yes, it's a carbon copy of MGS1 with better graphics and MGS2's gameplay. Also, they re-did all the cutscenes to include a ridiculous amount of John Woo stunts, and they re-voiced the entire script. I haven't played enough of the original to tell if the acting has improved, but it certainly isn't bad.

Schimid Oct 3rd, 2007 09:09 AM

That's funny, I just beat Paper Mario yesterday.

Right now I'm hitting up Super Mario Brothers, as I've never beat it without the use of the warp pipes.

Emu Oct 6th, 2007 09:14 PM

In MSG3 I just got to the top of the mountain and I'm about to enter the fortress.

Why is Ocelot such a little bitch in this game? :(

Guitar Woman Oct 6th, 2007 09:17 PM

I am playing the original Half-Life and sort of playing Opposing Force. I'm stuck in the silo thing against some fucking giant tentacle alien that kills me in one or two hits. I'm enjoying it despite all the faggoty platforming it forces on you.

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2007 11:55 PM

I'm playing the game called LIFE.

MetalMilitia Oct 7th, 2007 09:48 AM

We all know that's not true, Fathom Zero.

I've mostly been playing Team Fortress 2, it's fantastic.

Guitar Woman Oct 7th, 2007 05:51 PM

Chojin wasn't kidding when he said Half Life was a piece of shit!

JediScum Oct 8th, 2007 01:35 AM

I've been replaying "The Temple Of Elemental Evil (D&D game), after beating it a few months ago. Has anyone else played this? If so, are there any other games like this, D&D or otherwise?

timrpgland Oct 8th, 2007 09:13 PM

Shadowrun, Genesis. Started a new continue yesterday. My Decker has killed like 200 ghouls just hanging out in the first part making $.

JediScum Oct 8th, 2007 09:50 PM

Shadowrun's a cool game. I completed it a couple months ago. I'm currently towards the end of the SNES version, which also a cool game in a different way as they have different stories and gameplay.
A month or so ago, i saw a version for the PC in the used section of a store. It seemed to be heavy on the online multiplayer aspect which i'm not really into.

MLE Oct 8th, 2007 09:57 PM

I'm about to play some Worms2 on my DS!

Fathom Zero Oct 9th, 2007 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 506315)
I've mostly been playing Team Fortress 2, it's fantastic.

You bastard.

Emu Oct 9th, 2007 01:33 PM

I can't for the life of me find out what kind of copy of this game this is. I've never seen a cover like this before and what I have is apparently a two-disc director's cut, although I was under the impression that it wasn't released in America and it doesn't say that it's a director's cut although it has all the features thereof.

MarioRPG Oct 9th, 2007 04:27 PM

I tried to get into Dragon Warrior, but don't have the time.

B.T.C Oct 9th, 2007 08:49 PM

I Have started playing Dead Rising again and after reading this thread will probably play earthbound too.

thebiggameover Oct 10th, 2007 04:28 AM

im still playing phantasy star universe on the xbox 360. just so you guys know, we have the 1up cup comming up, and the expansion coming in november, so if you loved PSO, or stoped playing PSU for a few months, now is a kick ass time to come back....

Jomb Oct 10th, 2007 02:12 PM

Liberty Or Death for the Sega Genesis

Angryhydralisk Oct 11th, 2007 10:41 AM

THe last two games I've actively played are MGS2: Substance (Those MGS1 Snake VR missions are a bitch.) and Timesplitters: Future Perfect (Because the mapmaker never gets old.)

abortretryfail Oct 13th, 2007 03:40 PM

Wild Arms 5.... better than Wild Arms 4, not as good as Wild Arms 3.

MetalMilitia Oct 13th, 2007 03:45 PM

Unreal Tournament 3 beta demo.

It's OK actually. To be honest the graphics weren't as impressive as I though they'd be but in terms of gameplay they've pretty much made a perfect deathmatch. The vehicle modes are good too but it's all very much like UT2K4.

Also I've been playing Orange Box titles. HL2 ep.2 was good and Portal is quite a nice little puzzle game. Team Fortress 2 is the best in the package though.

Guitar Woman Oct 18th, 2007 12:39 AM

http://www.primotechnology.com/2007/...life-2-portal/

Guitar Woman Oct 18th, 2007 01:36 AM

So I just finished the original Half Life and decided that it was the worst fucking shooter I've ever played in my life.

Even if it did have some parts I enjoyed, they were all more or less wiped clean from my memory by that fucking boss fight at the end. Way to leave a good taste in my mouth, Valve.

Zomboid Oct 18th, 2007 02:27 AM

A looooooooooot of halo 3. I play every day after class for several hours :o

Emu Oct 18th, 2007 11:13 AM

I heard Half-Life on the PS2 is alright :o

MetalMilitia Oct 18th, 2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 507569)
So I just finished the original Half Life and decided that it was the worst fucking shooter I've ever played in my life.

Even if it did have some parts I enjoyed, they were all more or less wiped clean from my memory by that fucking boss fight at the end. Way to leave a good taste in my mouth, Valve.

You can't really judge it by today's standards. Considering the alternatives when it was released it was really good. The single player combined good action, graphics and set pieces in a way which had scarcely been seen before in a game while the multiplayer went to be the base for a slew of fantastic games in their own right. Counter Strike 1.6 is still one of the most popular shooters out there, not to mention DoD, TFC, TS, and NS.

Besides it can't be that bad if you actually finished it. Most people stop playing if they don't enjoy a game.

Guitar Woman Oct 18th, 2007 02:46 PM

There were way better shooters than Half Life out in 1998.

MetalMilitia Oct 18th, 2007 05:01 PM

What like, Sin, Quake 2 or Rainbow 6? Who's still playing those?

...OK some people but not the millions that still play games based on the original Half-Life, and even Half-Life its self.

Guitar Woman Oct 18th, 2007 06:03 PM

Ok, I have to be FAIR and say that I like the general mythos and setting of the original Half Life, and the beef I have is with the horrible engine the game runs on. Gordon moves like a cocaine addict coated with grease, and the level of gravity is fucking ridiculous for a game with so much platforming.

Which is why I am excited for that Black Mesa remake that's putting the whole thing into the Source engine, and unlike that other half-assed attempt it's actually gonna improve the graphics and change the puzzles so they work with the engine. BUT UNTIL THEN HALF LIFE 1 CAN SUCK A DICK OK

Guitar Woman Oct 18th, 2007 06:14 PM

Also I had a really hilarious analogy about Half Life being the Bioshock of it's time that I'm sure Chojin would have appreciated but I forgot to mention it :(

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 18th, 2007 11:21 PM

I keep loosing the last ship battle in Phantom Hourglass. I need help, this is the only time I've friggin died in the entire game and I'm starting to wish I could meet Miyamoto so I could hit him in the nuts a few times.

Emu Oct 18th, 2007 11:31 PM

I tried playing Xenosaga Pt. 1 last night and I think I'm in for one anime-batter-dipped game. Even moreso than Star Ocean. :<

Gonna attempt to play Siren again, too.

Guitar Woman Oct 18th, 2007 11:33 PM

Oh fuck yes, siren is great :[

Emu Oct 18th, 2007 11:40 PM

It's been about two years or so since I last tried playing it, but I remember it being some of the most difficult shit I've ever encountered. But since playing MGS2 and 3 I've become used to the concept of a stealth game so maybe I can handle it this time :<

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 01:23 AM

I find that any game that was only 'good for its time' really wasn't.

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 01:39 AM

I'm usually afraid to say this in public, but yeah. For me if a game blows ass now it probably would have blown ass back then, too!

MetalMilitia Oct 19th, 2007 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 507756)
I find that any game that was only 'good for its time' really wasn't.

...except when talking about the game's technology, imo.

GW seems to only really dislike the game's engine which was good for it's time.

I personally think all of HL was and is good... Except for the Xen level which was shit.

In stuff like Mario which is still considered to be as good now as its ever been, it didn't matter what the game looked like because it was ridiculously simple and graphics really add very little to the experience.

First person shooters, on the other hand, do gain a lot from improvements in graphics, physics and the gameplay mechanics facilitated by these upgrades.
The physics puzzles and extended scripted character interaction sequences of HL2 couldn't have been done in the original half-life and as such I don't think it's fair to judge HL1 by the standard of today, in which these things are common place.

That said the game did go a long way to make up for it's technical limitations with a decent storyline and some really good action sequences.

Either way, I'm starting to sound like a HL fanboy so I'll stop now.

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 02:16 PM

HL was incredibly boring and remains incredibly boring to this day. NO ONE played HL deathmatches online, just Counter-Strike.

Whereas Quake 1, which came out earlier, is still good. Max Payne 1 and 2 are still great. Marathon 1 and 2 are still good (though with those games is where you can argue that the engine is what turns people off).

Guitar Woman Oct 20th, 2007 05:48 AM

As much as I don't like Half Life, I have to admit that I think Opposing Force is motherfucking fantastic. It totally makes up for the lame engine by having way less platforming and way cooler weapons/environments/enemies/characters/dialogue/everything than the original game. The fact that it was mostly developed by Gearbox rather than Valve might have had something to do with this, but that's just speculation on my part!

Guitar Woman Oct 20th, 2007 07:21 AM

Also, I just downloaded Quake with a bunch of super high-res graphics enhancements, and it is completely fantastic. Although my PC's shitty graphics card is coming in to play here more than I'm comfortable with, because I can't run the game smoothly on any resolution larger than 640x480, and even then it gets choppy when explosions come into play. Guess I'm worse off than I thought. :[

Chojin Oct 20th, 2007 01:38 PM

You can get any game from Quake 3 and before from Id through Steam now - though for some reason my copy of Quake from there runs at 234x speed and I can't figure out why :<

Quake was a HUGE fixture in my life growing up - the single player was excellent (in episode 1, anyway) and the multiplayer made me projectile ejaculate every time I played it. I still remember VIVIDLY having 16-man Quake LAN games at my old summer camp, before some asshole told his mommy and got it banned :<

We played Worms World Party on the LAN after that :<

Guitar Woman Oct 20th, 2007 04:54 PM

Any game with a Nail Gun is A-OK by me!

Guitar Woman Oct 20th, 2007 11:55 PM

Guys guys I just got MP3! Woo!

Good thing, too, because I finished OpForce earlier today. It felt really really short and only started to get mega super awesome before the end of the game, but I didn't recognize it as the climax and was really surprised by the suddenness of the ending. Great game, though!

Guitar Woman Oct 21st, 2007 03:35 AM

Also I'm like 45 minutes into MP3 and it is a balls-drainingly awesome work of motherfucking art and anyone who disagrees with this I will sucker punch directly in the dick

EisigerBiskuit Oct 21st, 2007 05:41 AM

Spud Gun Mod. Tell me nobody played Spun Gun Mod and loved that.

timrpgland Oct 21st, 2007 10:09 AM

Most of my weekend gaming has been filled with the FFT remake for PSP. Currently, 16 hours in.

MetalMilitia Oct 22nd, 2007 05:27 PM

I just finished Portal.

It's possibly the funniest game I've ever played. The robot voice accompanying you through the game has some really great lines, and in general the whole tone of the end of the game is something I've never experienced before.

At first I though it was just a stupid puzzle game which would be forgotten in a month or so but after playing through it, it's actually really worth playing and I'm not surprised some people think it's one of the best parts of the Orange Box.

Go play it. Even if it's just for the song playing in the credits and the last level.

Emu Oct 22nd, 2007 09:35 PM

I got Okami :[

Holy shit :[

MLE Oct 22nd, 2007 10:47 PM

HOLY SHIT INDEED.

now imagine how good that would be with motion pointing controls. I love okami.

noob3 Oct 23rd, 2007 12:46 AM

This is off topic, but when I was about 12 I played the original Half Life & it scared the shit out of me. I quit playing after the head crabs came. I didn't touch it after that except to play Counterstrike. Now that I'm older, I'd probably like to play through the game. But oh man, was that shit scary!

Guitar Woman Oct 23rd, 2007 12:49 AM

The houndeyes were what really got me in the first one. I don't know why, they were absolutely harmless.

Opposing Force has a part where you're in a system of pitch black underground tunnels being hounded by giant piles of electricity shooting pink flesh, and you can only see like 4 feet in front of you. First time I've been scared by a game in a while.

Emu Oct 23rd, 2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 508179)
HOLY SHIT INDEED.

now imagine how good that would be with motion pointing controls. I love okami.

It would be spectacular. Drawing anything other than a straight line is a pain in the ass with these controls :[

Guitar Woman Oct 23rd, 2007 02:48 PM

I TOLD you but nooooooooooo, no fucking Wii for me!

Emu Oct 23rd, 2007 04:12 PM

Listen, I'm too much of a fag for Resident Evil and Silent Hill 5 to pass up getting a 360.

At the same time, I am a Nintendo fanboy at heart and I nave played the Wii enough to know I enjoy it.

Frankly, I don't have the money to get both. And I will h8 myself if I don't play SH and RE 5 when they come out. SO

Plus, I am currently living in an apartment-sized house and I have no place to put a Wii where I would be able to play it in any reasonable fashion. :[

DuFresne Oct 23rd, 2007 04:58 PM

Not to contest your other points, but you really only need lots of open space for games like wii sports that require big exaggerated movements. I know that mini-game collections make up half of the console's library, but I have the feeling you won't be into those anyway. Really the only space requirement for most games is that you be at least 3 feet from the screen.

Emu Oct 23rd, 2007 05:58 PM

Well, I haven't got that. The only TV in the house with a component hookup has a bed directly in front of it. It's a small house. ;<

DuFresne Oct 23rd, 2007 06:00 PM

Never mind then.

Jomb Oct 23rd, 2007 07:52 PM

Now I'm playing Madou Monogatari - Hanamaru Daiyouchi Enji on the SNES. It is adorable to the extreme.

Kant spelz Oct 24th, 2007 05:22 PM

Trauma Center Second Opinion.
Or I would be if I wasn't stuck =(

noob3 Oct 24th, 2007 07:00 PM

Emu get a 360 now, and then get a Wii later. I plan on getting a Wii around Christmas, mostly for Brawl & as a shiney new GC player to play all my GC games.

Emu Oct 24th, 2007 07:59 PM

That's the thing, if I get both like, ever I'm going to end up buying a whole mess of games for both and I hate getting shit for two consoles because then I have to prioritize which Awesome New Release I want to blow my money on now and then I end up buying the one I don't pick years later and I'm all out of sync with everybody, hence why I only played Metal Gear Solid for the first time less than a month ago.

This is a serious problem guys.

Guitar Woman Oct 24th, 2007 08:04 PM

Do you want an Xbox for anything other than Resident Evil and Silent Hill 5?

Emu Oct 24th, 2007 08:18 PM

Those are my main wants. I also want Oblivion, Dead Rising, Prey and Condemned.

Zomboid Oct 24th, 2007 08:22 PM

Oblivion and Dead Rising are must haves but prey and condemned aren't as good. Condemned is really fun the first time through but it's kinda short. Tenchu Z is pretty fun too. Also, Mass Effect should kick quite a bit of ass :O

Emu Oct 24th, 2007 08:24 PM

I played the demo of Prey and I had a lot of fun with it, but from what I hear that sounds like the only fun part of the game. :[

Zomboid Oct 24th, 2007 08:31 PM

I played it for about 10 minutes at a friend's place and honestly, that was enough for me. It's just nothing special. This reminds me of the new turok game though :O. I downloaded the trailer on my 360 and it looks pretty good.