I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Phoenix Gamma Jul 29th, 2010 07:14 PM

"I wanted to join a local gang, but they said that they don't accept religious extremists. Cut a few throats, then took away 34 coins"
:lol

OxBlood Jul 30th, 2010 05:26 AM

Oh fuck, I forgot to check up on my hero...last time I forgot, the poor sucker died and was bored as hell because of it...the heroic Mr. Lilybridge :D

Phoenix Gamma Jul 30th, 2010 11:11 PM

My hero's been talking shit about me ("He has a heart of gold...cold and heavy", "He's like getting drunk, only I like getting drunk more") so I've been punishing him >: Is that any way to talk about the god who's been healing your stupid ass because you got into a fight with a Sun Dog, then decided to hide in a pitfall? >:

TheCoolinator Jul 30th, 2010 11:19 PM

Loki: heroes of Mythology

Finally got the freaking game working properly, multiplayer is great....its like Diablo 2.5, an amazing warm up for Diablo fans until Diablo III is released.

And is anyone here buying DC-Universe when it comes out? Maybe we should start and I-Mockery Superhero guild.

OxBlood Jul 31st, 2010 05:17 AM

I do want to play DCO but I guess IF I get it, I´ll get the PS3 Version...if the game is above total boredom that is and I won´t know that until there´s reviews out or they let me in the Beta...

DougClayton4231 Jul 31st, 2010 08:20 AM

The writing in Starcraft 2 just keeps getting worse. Since when is it a western? IT'S IN OUTER FUCKING SPACE!

I think I'm gonna start playing Pikmin 2 again, I love that game to death.

OxBlood Jul 31st, 2010 08:30 AM

Don´t tell me they channeled this SLIGHT western feel that Jim Raynor and the first terran missions had in the original into the whole story for part 2...

DougClayton4231 Jul 31st, 2010 12:01 PM

Yeah Oxblood. The whole first section of the game feels like a western, with cheesy Texas rock music. Even when you get aboard the Hyperion it doesn't change much. Raynor and Tychus have these horrible southern accents. Everyone feels like a stereotype, which is kind of sad to see in this day and age.

I've given up on Prototype, the final boss battle just feels impossible. I have no idea who balanced this game, but when you get your balls beaten around on "EASY", there's probably an issue. I guess I'm going to start Resonance of Fate today.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 31st, 2010 01:40 PM

All of outer space is a western. It's the final frontier.

Playing Left 4 Dead 2 again because my copy of RDR got hijacked for the time being.

Fathom Zero Jul 31st, 2010 02:06 PM

TEAM FORTRESS 2 YET AGAIN

DougClayton4231 Jul 31st, 2010 04:25 PM

But even the wild west, wasn't really the wild west we portray in American culture. There was far less violence and far more homo-erotic tension lmao. I highly doubt that a realistic western could ever catch on in the game market.

Sam Jul 31st, 2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 693911)
All of outer space is a western. It's the final frontier.

Playing Left 4 Dead 2 again because my copy of RDR got hijacked for the time being.

MANIFEST DESTINYYYY

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 31st, 2010 04:37 PM

> : (

DougClayton4231 Jul 31st, 2010 05:32 PM

lulz. Can anyone recommend a good puzzle game for PC?

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 31st, 2010 05:54 PM

Or you talking like Myst puzzles or Hugo's House of Horrors puzzles?

DougClayton4231 Jul 31st, 2010 09:03 PM

I haven't played either of those lol. Something tetris like?

executioneer Jul 31st, 2010 09:06 PM

you could try like armorgames or kongregate they have tons of that shit

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 2nd, 2010 03:42 PM

I want to play Breath of Fire IV real bad.

OxBlood Aug 2nd, 2010 03:46 PM

Then do it, as far as I can remember, it´s pretty awesome...I have it here somewhere...

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 2nd, 2010 05:48 PM

I no longer have a copy. Someone borrowed/stole it from me. I bought a copy off someone on ebay, it ended up not being able to load towns so I returned it.

I was just thinking about you twice today OxBlood. A former co worker of mine who is from germany is a sky diver, his place crashed yesterday but he is okay. Then a few minutes ago I was trying to remember what Dammerung was.

Zhukov Aug 3rd, 2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 693921)
But even the wild west, wasn't really the wild west we portray in American culture. There was far less violence and far more homo-erotic tension lmao. I highly doubt that a realistic western could ever catch on in the game market.

Sort of like how a realistic WWII game would never be good: you sit in a muddy hole for 70 hours (game time) before being killed by artillery.

OxBlood Aug 3rd, 2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 694080)
I no longer have a copy. Someone borrowed/stole it from me. I bought a copy off someone on ebay, it ended up not being able to load towns so I returned it.

I was just thinking about you twice today OxBlood. A former co worker of mine who is from germany is a sky diver, his place crashed yesterday but he is okay. Then a few minutes ago I was trying to remember what Dammerung was.

Good thing he´s okay, sky diving (Fallschirmspringen --> Parachute-jumping :lol) always scared me but then again, I´m afraid of heights so I guess that´s to be expected.

Dämmerung? You mean "dawn"? Now that I think about it...it can also mean dusk, depending on the situation.

But it´s nice that people from all over the world think of me every now and then. Imagine how it must be once I attain international fame :lol

DougClayton4231 Aug 3rd, 2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 694106)
Sort of like how a realistic WWII game would never be good: you sit in a muddy hole for 70 hours (game time) before being killed by artillery.

lmao, you forgot all of the dysentery and trench digging.

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2010 12:05 PM

trenches were more of a ww1 thing from what i remember, though

MarioRPG Aug 3rd, 2010 12:48 PM

Wars of attrition were much grosser in world war 1. Bonus points for willie.