I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Dimnos Dec 5th, 2011 02:14 AM

Rage. It mostly blows. :\

OxBlood Dec 5th, 2011 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerothree (Post 751440)
Final Fantasy Adventure is the first Seiken Densetsu, then comes Secret of Mana, then (the awesome) Seiken Densetsu 3, then I guess Sword of Mana on PS... or something, I guess. I dunno. There's probably more.

Theres Legend of Mana on the PS1 which I havenīt played very extensively yet but it seemed rather mediocre...

Kudos for mentioning Seiken 3 though, itīs my favorite from the series, way better than Secret of Mana, at least to me. Feels more polished and youīre not playing little Kids if you donīt want to.

kahljorn Dec 5th, 2011 05:45 PM

Legend of Mana was kinda fun

youd probably like it cause you can build your own weapons and stuff

darkvare Dec 5th, 2011 09:41 PM

i'm playing chrono trigger for some reason and i got stuck with the stupid bosses that masa mune guys build :\

MarioRPG Dec 6th, 2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 751532)
i'm playing chrono trigger for some reason and i got stuck with the stupid bosses that masa mune guys build :\

Whenever I play through that game I get stuck on the Mt. Woe boss and stop playing.

kahljorn Dec 6th, 2011 06:40 PM

i just realized i have a supernintendo and the original chrono trigger here somewhere

Esuohlim Dec 7th, 2011 12:15 AM

I've never played past 12,000 BC or whatever. I don't even know how far from the end that is.

darkvare Dec 7th, 2011 09:59 AM

well i beat them and now i'm at magus castle triying to defeat a trasgender magician or something

Dimnos Dec 7th, 2011 03:36 PM

Batman Arkham City. Cool game although I am getting a little tired of missions that are "go hear and realize you cant do anything and leave." or the "race across the city to answer a dumb phone when you really want to be doing something else."

Fathom Zero Dec 7th, 2011 07:30 PM

Orcs Must Die.

I've been playing it for the past 5 hours and I think I'm going to keep replaying it. Love them leaderboards.

Pharmasweaves Dec 8th, 2011 12:23 AM

Ive been playing skyward sword for a while now got it on release day, i think im at the final boss now so now its time to go back and finish up all the side quests before beating it

darkvare Dec 9th, 2011 11:33 AM

i got killing floor someone play with me goddamn it

Fathom Zero Dec 9th, 2011 12:02 PM

Saints Row - The Third has the single worst story of any game I've ever played. It's the most unimportant piece of garbage I've ever played. I'm so happy I didn't pay full-price for it and I'd dissuade anyone from buying it if I could.

Mad Melvin Dec 9th, 2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 751903)
Saints Row - The Third has the single worst story of any game I've ever played. It's the most unimportant piece of garbage I've ever played. I'm so happy I didn't pay full-price for it and I'd dissuade anyone from buying it if I could.

You bought this game for the story? What the hell man? The story was stupid in the second one aswell, but that didn't stop the game from being FUN. SR3 is an extremely fun co-op game where everything is over the top and stupid. In a good way. If you're looking for a gripping storyline, I suggest finding a game where you don't slap people in the face with a giant dildo while wearing a string bikini and a trashcan on your head.

Fathom Zero Dec 9th, 2011 04:21 PM

The story in the second one was absolutely fantastic. The characters were all interesting and I can remember every one of them. It'd be pure luck if I could name any of the Saints in the Third, besides Johnny Gat and they killed him in the first ten fucking minutes. There's no conflict in the third game. I'm constantly unlocking more and more overpowered weaponry and I never feel like my character is being at all challenged.

Compare that to the first one where your character has to break out of prison and start with absolutely nothing, rebuilding the fallen empire. The same thing happens in the third game, except you get everything nearly everything back in the second mission and antagonist after antagonist falls until you're ultimately left with a shitty paramilitary organization.

If anything, it's made me more excited for GTA V, where I can do crazy shit and the story is actually shown some care.

Sam Dec 9th, 2011 05:03 PM

SAINTS ROW THE THIRD IS AWESOME, FUCK THE HATERS.

darkvare Dec 9th, 2011 06:04 PM

i'm getting all the trophies just a couple more and bam i have my saints row 3 platinum

Emu Dec 9th, 2011 06:40 PM

Been loading up on DS stuff. Playing Solatorobo lately, which is both very furry and very fun! It's probably the closest thing we're gonna get to Mega Man Legends 3.

King Hadas Dec 9th, 2011 07:43 PM

I've been playing through the first six Megamans. I remember them being so hard but, maybe because I've been trained on Super Meat Boy, I'm breezing through these game with relative ease. And I'm not using any energy tanks or exploiting Robot Master's weapon weaknesses (in MM4 these actually make the Robot Masters harder). I'm on the fifth game now and so far MM3 is still my favorite.

Dr. Boogie Dec 9th, 2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 751892)
i got killing floor someone play with me goddamn it

I'm game. Steam tag is Flea Friend.

I think Lord Sappington has it, too.

darkvare Dec 9th, 2011 10:07 PM

i can't find that steam tag

Dr. Boogie Dec 10th, 2011 12:22 PM

Oh, forgot the underscore.

Flea_Friend

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 10th, 2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharmasweaves (Post 751731)
Ive been playing skyward sword for a while now got it on release day, i think im at the final boss now so now its time to go back and finish up all the side quests before beating it

I haven't talked to anyone who played it. Why is Trunks from dbz the villian?

Fathom Zero Dec 11th, 2011 10:05 PM

About to play Dwarf Fortress. Will try not to kill myself.

OxBlood Dec 12th, 2011 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 752019)
I haven't talked to anyone who played it. Why is Trunks from dbz the villian?

Itīs a secret to everybody.

Heīs just stupid, I donīt know who thought putting something like him into the story would benefit the game.

Iīm searching for three parts of...meh, you know itīs the triforce anyway...so yeah, itīs still a great game though the game world is really too small for my taste. Then again it makes for a more streamlined experience which might be just what I need right now.