I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Guitar Woman Jul 31st, 2009 11:48 PM

This is some bullshit.

executioneer Aug 1st, 2009 04:00 AM

duriel will fuck you up

OxBlood Aug 3rd, 2009 06:34 AM

Tried the Aion Beta-Event on the weekend. Just another MMO, sure, but it´s still nice. It´s just a shame they advertise the whole flying-thing but then only let you fly...almost nowhere. At least as far as I could see.

Dimnos Aug 3rd, 2009 10:21 AM

Man that pic made me want to play some Diablo sooooo bad. Had to reinstall Titan Quest instead though. :\

Zhukov Aug 3rd, 2009 11:45 AM

I was just about to say that I have been playing Titan Quest. Awesome game.

I lost my CD for it two days ago though. So I have not been playing it. Diablo II instead.

First time I played through I think Duriel killed me a few times, this time I just beat him without dying. The trick is to just fill your belt with rejuvination potions!!!

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 3rd, 2009 11:48 AM

still playing Star Ocean 4. 20 hours into it and its still a blast. I just got a char that looks like Buzz Lightyear.

Dimnos Aug 3rd, 2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 639977)
still playing Star Ocean 4. 20 hours into it and its still a blast. I just got a char that looks like Buzz Lightyear.

Man... I got about 3 hours into that game and my save file fucked up or something. I cant load it. Have yet to feel the desire to start over again. >:

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 3rd, 2009 02:00 PM

:( That's no good. It's really worth starting over. Were you still on the first planet?

Dimnos Aug 3rd, 2009 02:21 PM

Yeah still on the first one. I plan on starting over sometime soon. It was just frustrating when I found my save wouldnt load.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 3rd, 2009 03:54 PM

If you start over when you first go out on the planet before talking to rei rei you can get a memo (#5 I think) from the commanding officer so you can synth a better sword pretty much right from the get go.

Dimnos Aug 3rd, 2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 640000)
If you start over when you first go out on the planet before talking to rei rei you can get a memo (#5 I think) from the commanding officer so you can synth a better sword pretty much right from the get go.

From the commanding officer? The captain on the ship? Or some guy outside?

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 3rd, 2009 06:00 PM

I think it's the captain. I missed it so I can't say for sure. Read it about it afterwards. I'll check when I get home and let you know.

Phoenix Gamma Aug 3rd, 2009 08:53 PM

Been playing Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, trying to complete the side missions and get a few S ranks. I have a lot of trouble on those side missions, though; I'm bad at maps that aren't Pre-Deploy.

Also King of Fighters 2002. Trying to figure out a team a like. Not that it really matters, all of my favorites are excluded from XII anyways :(

Shyandquietguy Aug 3rd, 2009 11:16 PM

I've been playing gemcraft: chapter 0 lately, it's okay.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 3rd, 2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 640029)
I think it's the captain. I missed it so I can't say for sure. Read it about it afterwards. I'll check when I get home and let you know.

Talk to VAN in the beginning.

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2009 07:31 PM

FAT PRINCESS!

bigtimecow Aug 4th, 2009 10:35 PM

i wanna try fat princess so bad because it looks super fun, but i don't feel like buying MORE SHIT on psn that i STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED

OxBlood Aug 5th, 2009 03:42 AM

Aw come on, don´t you remember the time when you had to buy videogames based on the covers alone? ;)

Apart from not gettin in a match 90% of the time, Fat Princess is pretty good :D

Phoenix Gamma Aug 6th, 2009 12:45 AM

I think I'm gonna replay the Mega Man Zero series on my Wii. I loved that game. Hard as fuck, cool story, and good old Mega Man X gameplay. I wish I could get into the ZX games as much as the Zero ones :(

Dimnos Aug 6th, 2009 09:39 AM

Mega Man Zero? Mega Man X games were the last ones I played. After they tried that whole 3D thing I found it hard to care anymore.

Phoenix Gamma Aug 6th, 2009 09:52 AM

The Zero series is a continuation of the X series, only now X disappeared and Zero needs to help humans defeat an army of X Clones that are going crazy. The gameplay is ripped right out of the original X games (so you dash, wall climb, and all that good stuff), except now Zero has the z buster, the sword, a boomerang shield, and another item that changes from game to game.

Zero doesn't get a crazy new weapon after every boss, but he gets a few elemental equips which do more damage to certain enemies and bosses. Then his weapons level up as you use them, so you get new abilities that way.

They're good games and worth checking out if you liked the SNES X series. The Japanese version is particularly interesting because it's got a shitload of blood, which is really weird to see in a Mega Man game.

Dimnos Aug 6th, 2009 10:17 AM

How do you play them on the Wii? Virtual console?

Fathom Zero Aug 6th, 2009 11:38 AM

PAT FRINCESS

Phoenix Gamma Aug 6th, 2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 640395)
How do you play them on the Wii? Virtual console?

Emulator. They're all GBA games.

Dimnos Aug 6th, 2009 12:10 PM

Do you have to mod your Wii to do that? Or do you just download an emulator and the games?