I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 03:24 PM

Oh christ bollocks shit.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 03:24 PM

I knew was waiting.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 03:25 PM

I was waiting so hard that I tried to post when I knew I should not have.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 03:26 PM

More Dylan's Nipples.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 729091)
Wishing yourself dead just the thing for it?

Hating on others is actually a very good way to make me want to die less actually. :eek

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 03:27 PM

It makes me feel a big man.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 03:36 PM

I see. Although I had a charming image in my head of you sailing home for a refresher course on insults.

Chojin Jun 30th, 2011 05:13 PM

elx if it makes you feel any better, i could be convinced to have random sex with you.

maybe if you bought me a nice dinner first.

Chojin Jun 30th, 2011 05:14 PM

also kitsa why are you surprised that your bones are exploding if all you're eating is candy

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 05:18 PM

I was being a tad facetious. My generally round appearance belies the fact that I eat a relatively healthy diet. We buy quinoa in bulk and I have my own vegetable and strawberry gardens. I barely ever touch fast or fried food; the grease makes me ill. Damned genes.

I'm just irritated to have once again landed in the hospital in spite of my best efforts, that's all.

Chojin Jun 30th, 2011 05:20 PM

i recommend steroids.

Otto Jun 30th, 2011 05:44 PM

Just do what I do! Get prescribed high doses of atypical antipsychotics like Latuda and Abilify because they'll make you drop a shit-ton of weight while still being able to eat all of the unhealthy food that you want! Also smoke heavily and get a respiratory infection at the same time every year, I don't know if that helps with the weight loss, but I do it anyway.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 30th, 2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 729098)
It makes me feel a big man.

:love

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 05:46 PM

I'm not doing any more fucking steroids...you should have seen me when I was on them during radiation therapy, I looked like Jabba the Hutt

Chojin Jun 30th, 2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 729109)
Just do what I do! Get prescribed high doses of atypical antipsychotics like Latuda and Abilify because they'll make you drop a shit-ton of weight while still being able to eat all of the unhealthy food that you want!

yeah cause that clearly has worked so well

Otto Jun 30th, 2011 10:10 PM

Considering I've managed to lose about ten pounds over the last week, I'd say it's working quite well, aside from the fact that I no longer sleep at night and occasionally faint from low blood sugar.

Also I should have clarified what I said: you can eat as much as you want and whatever you want since you'll be too tired/unmotivated to eat anything aside from one small meal a day, if you're lucky.

Dr. Boogie Jun 30th, 2011 10:49 PM

As I was rolling up the front passenger-side window in my car, it suddenly died. This brings the total number of busted window motors in that car to 3. Once the driver's side one goes, I think I'll just have to try and pawn it off on some charity. Fuck you, Buick.

Also, who the hell puts a cassette player in a 2000 model car?

Otto Jun 30th, 2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 729118)
As I was rolling up the front passenger-side window in my car, it suddenly died. This brings the total number of busted window motors in that car to 3. Once the driver's side one goes, I think I'll just have to try and pawn it off on some charity. Fuck you, Buick.

I WISH I had a cassette player in my car, I'm driving my Grandfather's rusted piece of shit DeSoto and the radio doesn't even work, because I'm sure it has a family of dead rats in there if not a severed human hand. Nothing says fun on the road like driving for three hours with the windows rolled up with no air-conditioning so you can hear the pinhole speaker on your iPod touch!

I guess I should be thankful for getting a free car, but it looks like grandpa's found a way to screw me over and make me look ungrateful even while he's rotting in the ground!

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 30th, 2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 729118)

That's why you need to get manual everything son. I turned my car off earlier with my window only half way up and was like "Better crank it the rest of the way up with my bicep.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 1st, 2011 01:20 AM

Happy birthday Emu. Level 29 Q->

Grislygus Jul 1st, 2011 03:27 AM

I can'teven focus

Bubsy Jul 1st, 2011 03:34 AM

shoot the arrow straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Boogie Jul 1st, 2011 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 729125)
That's why you need to get manual everything son. I turned my car off earlier with my window only half way up and was like "Better crank it the rest of the way up with my bicep.

I would have made a greater effort to find a car with manual shit if I had known the electrical system would slowly burn out every part from the windows to the ignition. Also, the oil pressure gauge is permanently maxed out.

And incidentally, the car I rented the last time my car was in the shop had manual windows, and it was a great car.

Kitsa Jul 1st, 2011 08:08 AM

my dad's jeep has that problem, and when they took it to the dealership for a fix they tried to tell him that it was caused by his taping the window up.

Uh, no, taping the window up came after the damn window motor failed.

Colonel Flagg Jul 1st, 2011 10:46 AM

^^^ It never ceases to amaze me - the inherent stupidity of the human race.

Effect, meet cause. :\