I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Chojin Nov 29th, 2010 03:24 PM

goldeneye for wii
need for speed for ps3
vindictus for pc

schimid conned me into getting NFS...it's rly ok at best

hot Kukuro Nov 29th, 2010 04:36 PM

working on Xenosaga: Episode II for like the 3rd time.

Tbh, I still haven't even cracked my ep. III open yet cuz every time I play its predecessors, I'll immediately move onto something else, then forget the minute details of the RPG and can't bring myself to finish the trilogy by starting III. It all has to be fluid, so I'll just start the whole series all over again and like 110 hrs. later, feel the urge to move on to a SH, CT, or something.

Dimnos Nov 29th, 2010 05:15 PM

Just play it already.

DougClayton4231 Nov 29th, 2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 705638)
which one you are talking about?

All of them have done the same thing but I'm playing Portrait of Ruin right now. I have no clue how to actually beat the game.

Nick Dec 1st, 2010 02:39 PM

How can you have no clue how to beat Portrait of Ruin. Just look at a faq.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 1st, 2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot Kukuro (Post 705657)
working on Xenosaga: Episode II for like the 3rd time.

Tbh, I still haven't even cracked my ep. III open yet cuz every time I play its predecessors, I'll immediately move onto something else, then forget the minute details of the RPG and can't bring myself to finish the trilogy by starting III. It all has to be fluid, so I'll just start the whole series all over again and like 110 hrs. later, feel the urge to move on to a SH, CT, or something.

Just trudge through episode 2. I didn't care for it really until I learned to be really good with the zone breaks. Shion KOS-MOS and Ziggy are the best for consecutive breaks.

All of Episode III is amazing.

Phoenix Gamma Dec 1st, 2010 08:42 PM

Super Meat Boy on PC is buggy as all fuck. It's more stable as of this afternoon and it's getting gamepad support fixed tomorrow so that people without 360 gamepads can play without using a controller emulator. At least custom levels will make up for it in January.

Also I had to skip on of the levels in Rapture and I'm stuck on the last one in The End before the boss. And I can't unlock The Kid because McMullen hates me and wants to drain all the love out of my heart and fill it with burning hatred.

It's working.

Chojin Dec 1st, 2010 08:59 PM

i bought sonic the hedgehog 2006 for 360 today because i watched a video showing off all its hilarious bugs and wanted to experience it for myself

schimid and i are actually having a lot of fun with it. well, at it. the game is so broken, it's hilarious.

it did however make me yell at it once, and that's the first time i've screamed at a game since mario kart double dash.

MLE Dec 1st, 2010 09:03 PM

Or since you couldn't beat my ghost.

monster_movie_night Dec 1st, 2010 11:03 PM

I like the original Zelda Ocarina Of time but I also played the master quest version which make the dungeon quite different and difficult.

Fathom Zero Dec 1st, 2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 706003)
Super Meat Boy on PC is buggy as all fuck. It's more stable as of this afternoon and it's getting gamepad support fixed tomorrow so that people without 360 gamepads can play without using a controller emulator. At least custom levels will make up for it in January.

Also I had to skip on of the levels in Rapture and I'm stuck on the last one in The End before the boss. And I can't unlock The Kid because McMullen hates me and wants to drain all the love out of my heart and fill it with burning hatred.

It's working.

I gave everyone warning about the Kid. It took me five hours with a gamepad. Good luck, kiddo!

OxBlood Dec 2nd, 2010 03:14 AM

Okay I guess I understand Dwarf Fortress more or less, at least the basics. The Keep is coming along quite okay I guess, some experiments with water flooded some of my caverns but then again thatīs what they were there for.
Ran into a problem when everything froze over when winter came but I realized that my Dwarves can life off of wine and be okay...gotta think about constructing a well when spring comes around again. No enemies so far but if as much as one goblin shows up, I fucked I guess.

And I played some Hot Pursuit with two friends yesterday...beat both of them in the first race (normally they are great at racing and I suck more than you can imagine at these kind of games) and wrecked one of them as a racer while he was a cop...he rage-quitted *sigh*. Heīs a great guy but he canīt stand losing...at all.

DougClayton4231 Dec 2nd, 2010 07:40 AM

I was playing Black Ops online last night and I honestly can't understand what people find so entertaining about it. I've been playing FPS' for damn near 20 years and I still don't understand what's so entertaining about running in circles, shooting each other in the ass. I'll probably never get it though. When you win, it's meh and when you lose it's meh.

I think that the only shooter I've actually spent time playing online was L4D because it was unique and exciting, at least until L4D2 came out and killed the playerbase :P

Phoenix Gamma Dec 2nd, 2010 12:38 PM

Got an email telling me to stop seeding Sonic 4. Which is stupid. I've seeded MUCH better games!

Beat Dr. Featus in Super Meat Boy last night, and the level I skipped in Rapture. Working on the Dark World in world 3 now before I even attempt getting The Kid again.

Fathom Zero Dec 2nd, 2010 12:42 PM

I've got A+'s in every level. All I need to beat it is getting the bandages. How've you done on Cotton Alley?

Fathom Zero Dec 2nd, 2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 705109)
My highest save on any game ever was FFX at maybe 75 hours. For Pokemon games I think Silver wins at around 50 hours. Seriously, how do you guys not hit a point where it gets completely boring.

I was in the fourth and fifth grade and I was poor and had no other games or systems for a very long time. My mum was very cool and saved up $20 to get the game for my birthday.

Phoenix Gamma Dec 2nd, 2010 07:10 PM

PETA made Super Tofu Boy because they love being piggybacking cock holsters.

Team Meat's response?
Quote:

How many PETA members does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. PETA can't change anything.
Then they added Tofu Boy as a playable character when you type "petaphile" in the character select. You can't even beat level 1 with him. That's how awful he is. :lol

Chojin Dec 2nd, 2010 08:53 PM

that sounds like a dev team i can get behind :lol

executioneer Dec 2nd, 2010 09:07 PM

man i might buy the game just for that :lol

Dimnos Dec 3rd, 2010 12:17 AM

Thats amazing.

OxBlood Dec 4th, 2010 09:24 AM

Played through Dead Nation today. A great little game and wohoo - Germany´s Number 8 (meh) and I´m Number 7 in my Country...was 3rd yesterday...though we only have about 700 People playing aparently.

MarioRPG Dec 4th, 2010 10:06 AM

Ffuuu I'm still going through the Ace Attorney games, up to Apollo's game.

I really want to play super meat boy though... I could fiend that for hours.

King Hadas Dec 6th, 2010 01:06 AM

Can someone explain to me why Xenogears is considered good? I tried playing it and couldn't find anything appealing.

LordSappington Dec 6th, 2010 02:13 AM

I'm not playing it YET, but I pre-order the Collector's Edition of Dead Space 2. It'll come with concept art, a soundtrack, it gave me the code for Ignition (which is surprisingly hard), and best of all, a REPLICA PLASMA CUTTER! A really good deal for $80.

DougClayton4231 Dec 6th, 2010 08:40 AM

I've been playing the first Phoenix Wright and it's surprisingly entertaining.