I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 01:29 AM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 670631)
Sounds like you need to be out in the clubs, looking for some strange.

Nah, I'm not the cheatin' type. Plus I've always only wanted her, so I don't even have a fantasy girl to turn to :lol

kahljorn Feb 2nd, 2010 01:31 AM

Quote:

I'm definatley infected from all the jerkin material I collect.
yea that's sorta what i figured :(

liquidstatik Feb 2nd, 2010 01:32 AM

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 670637)
Nah, I'm not the cheatin' type.

When you die, I'll be one of the guys that says "HE WAS THE BEST OF US *hick*"

It's always cool when you get that girl, tho, so I dig it.

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 01:35 AM

haha imma look only cause I'm curios and you know I love pigtails

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 01:35 AM

Goddamn this story I've written is fucking brilliant. I'm fucking brilliant. Journalism is fucking brilliant.

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 01:36 AM

JOURNALISM

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 01:38 AM

Whatever, fork

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 01:38 AM

JOURNALISM

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 670642)
When you die, I'll be one of the guys that says "HE WAS THE BEST OF US *hick*"

It's always cool when you get that girl, tho, so I dig it.

Never was like that. Here's some ammo. I caught my wife cheating, so I confronted her with it and she said it wasn't like that. I said ok cool and let it slide so we can go on with our life. She did it again with the same guy. So I then confronted her with a fuck you bitch. :(

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 670645)
Goddamn this story I've written is fucking brilliant. I'm fucking brilliant. Journalism is fucking brilliant.

2 words is not journalism.

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 01:39 AM

:(

AS LONG AS YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT.

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 01:40 AM

Don't take any guff from these swine :hunter

liquidstatik Feb 2nd, 2010 01:41 AM

kahljorn Feb 2nd, 2010 01:42 AM

YOU DONT even KNOW WHAT JOURNALISM IS YOU IGNORANT FUCK!

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 01:43 AM

all I have is my love of love, and love is not loving

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 01:43 AM

Actually, Tadao, writing a good news article is all about saying as much as possible in as few words as possible.

I've really noticed that it's a lot like that part in 1984 where the guy working on the Newspeak dictionary comments on the destruction of language being a beautiful thing. My professor will usually give us an assignment, tell the class to write the story in as few words as possible, then give it back and say to do it in a fraction of the amount he originally wanted. And I love it.

Make fun of me all you want, I'm not going to let some fuckface on the internet get me down about finding my purpose.

liquidstatik Feb 2nd, 2010 01:45 AM

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 01:45 AM

lol then I found out I have a disease that is gonna fuse my bones like forever, then I did a bunch of coke, then I said fuck my well paying job I'm living on the beach, then I did a SHIT LOAD of meth and then I became homeless in San Fran for a month.

Then I came back home to my parents, then I cut my dead hanging crazy brother down, then I really saw the ground.

Then I truely laughed in gods face, not pretend like I did in the old days, but truely got the fucking joke.

Moral of the story, god tells some gay ass jokes.

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 01:46 AM

:lol @ danny

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 670659)
lol then I found out I have a disease that is gonna fuse my bones like forever, then I did a bunch of coke, then I said fuck my well paying job I'm living on the beach, then I did a SHIT LOAD of meth and then I became homeless in San Fran for a month.

Then I came back home to my parents, then I cut my dead hanging crazy brother down, then I really saw the ground.

Then I truely laughed in gods face, not pretend like I did in the old days, but truely got the fucking joke.

Moral of the story, god tells some gay ass jokes.

Anyone ever told you you were a "downer"? :lol

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 670657)
Actually, Tadao, writing a good news article is all about saying as much as possible in as few words as possible.

I know, I've preached this in the book area like 2 times. I was really happy to hear you see that a few weeks ago, but slow to praise cause praise can damage a clear path.

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 01:50 AM

thanks bro :<

I guess I ought to read the book section more. I've been neglecing I-Mockery lately in general

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 670661)
Anyone ever told you you were a "downer"? :lol

all the time :(

:lol

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 01:51 AM

Your absence is notable, actually.

And I missed out on 1984. I was busy reading Candide and Catch 22 in my formative years.