I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

LordSappington Sep 6th, 2011 03:52 AM

Then you dedicate your life to being the biggest douchebag The world has ever seen. Make other people want to kill themselves

Zhukov Sep 6th, 2011 08:39 AM

I felt quite depressed for a while after I broke up with the love of my life. I think I just waited it out until I started forgetting to feel bad about it, god knows my life certainly hasn't improved.

Thanks for making me feel good, internet.

Kitsa Sep 6th, 2011 08:45 AM

I got super depressed once and decided to diet and exercise like a madwoman, more than was healthy, and that's all I did. I woke up, ate lettuce and broth, did exercise videos and slept. That was the entirety of my life during my divorce, and I lost 70 lbs (~32kg).

Then as soon as I felt happy again, it all came back.

Fathom Zero Sep 6th, 2011 08:50 AM

What the hell. Kitsa didn't win a spelling bee and now we're talking about what it means to live?

Kitsa Sep 6th, 2011 08:51 AM

ripples in a pond, fathom :(

executioneer Sep 6th, 2011 11:47 AM

tears in rain

Tadao Sep 6th, 2011 11:59 AM

Chojin must be super sad. :tear

Tadao Sep 6th, 2011 12:03 PM

Mixing a protein drink with your own tears is no way to live. :tear

Aaarg Sep 6th, 2011 12:08 PM

one time i lost a classroom spelling bee in like 2nd grade and the word i fucked up was "recipe." dicks

also what's the deal with keith apicary that's probably the most obnoxious internet character ever whatever

i guess its suicide time

~pce~

Colonel Flagg Sep 6th, 2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 740889)
I guess there's always the internet

That worked real well for Pram Maven, didn't it?

executioneer Sep 6th, 2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 740928)
also what's the deal with keith apicary that's probably the most obnoxious internet character ever whatever

more like keith apiary, dude's full of bees

Aaarg Sep 6th, 2011 01:16 PM

that would be much more entertaining

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 6th, 2011 02:03 PM

of if he was keith apothecary

Kitsa Sep 6th, 2011 03:43 PM

I actually won my school spelling bee in 6th grade, and I went on to the regionals, but then I had surgery and was out the rest of the school year. In the yearbook under "school spelling bee winner", they put the picture of the runner up instead of me. I couldn't figure out why, because I was there for school pictures, I represented the school at regionals and my picture was plenty available. So I guess spelling bees are just destined to go badly for me, even if I win.

I wish they did them more like a sit-down spelling test and the person with the most answers right wins.

Tadao Sep 6th, 2011 03:49 PM

Hey koko,

Why aren't you busy making a rom hack based on the people here?

Otto Sep 6th, 2011 04:06 PM

I need to get off my ass and get around to that Earthbound rom hack I've wanted to do since highschool. I wish I had nerdy friends that were good with technology, instead of just manifesting their nerdiness through intense social awkwardness.

k0k0 Sep 6th, 2011 04:12 PM

I'm on a sabbatical from rom hacking at the moment. I usually do about 5 hacks or so, take a break, 5 more, take a break. I finished number 16 about four months ago, so maybe soon. It's usually when I get to a really complicated game that I quit for months because I can't stand not completing it fully, but I'm tired as fuck of the game and working on it. Last time my complicated game was the Unified Army of Testes vs The Nazi Unicorn Super Squad. This time it was Charlie Sheen Ate My Balls. I have no idea if that one will ever see the light of day since it's of Crystalis and the game is freaking long and complicated. I love the hell out of rpgs, but I also hate working on them. As a completionist I want to make sure every bit of text in the game is edited. It's why I've only done 2 rpgs, Red Rocket (Earthbound Zero) and Mr. T Ate My Balls (Willow).

Sorry, long answer to a really simple question. The real answer is: Maybe sometime soon, around christmas, after I've played all 600 dollars worth of video games from the season. If I make a rom hack based off of the board, the bad guys gotta be Pram Maven with his sidekick Womti. Those are the only two who have been real dumb since I've been posting. We'll see if I ever actually get to it, and if I do, if the game I choose works out.

Tadao Sep 6th, 2011 04:51 PM

Charlie Sheen doesn't deserve a rom hack. You're just sucking up to the man, man. What would D. Boon say. :(

Colonel Flagg Sep 6th, 2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 740953)
If I make a rom hack based off of the board, the bad guys gotta be Pram Maven with his sidekick Womti. Those are the only two who have been real dumb since I've been posting.

If you search through the archives, you could work in MicroShock, Jonathan Clement, Uncle Sham and Jake of all Trades. I've heard that Lenor and gabby gaga would be worthy "femme fatales".

EDIT: And, of course Coolinator would be the overlord, using such exceptional phrases as Fluoride!, Conspiracy! and the occasional Wha-BAM!.

Dr. Boogie Sep 6th, 2011 05:03 PM

Gabby Gaga's more of a "corpse fatale" at this point.

executioneer Sep 6th, 2011 05:22 PM

what about thekapn

Aaarg Sep 6th, 2011 05:23 PM

what about public enemy #1 kalhgon

k0k0 Sep 6th, 2011 05:43 PM

I have no idea what game would work though. I know one thing for sure, I'd like to see chojin fighting a giant cheeseburger.

Aaarg Sep 6th, 2011 06:04 PM

wai wai world/2

large cast of playable characters i think it's mostly sidescrolling platformer but maybe one of them also has shmup levels

or ufouria/hebereke - the best video game ever
exploration heavy platformer ("metroidvania") in which you switch between 4 playable characters with different skills

little samson has the 4 switchable characters too in more of a standard level-based platformer thing but it's a late era nes game

Fathom Zero Sep 6th, 2011 06:33 PM

Pop'n Twinbee