I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Phoenix Gamma Jun 22nd, 2009 09:25 AM

Working on Metroid Fusion to complete my canon Metroid run. I really like the game; Samus feels really agile, the story is rad, and the game really likes to fuck with you.

darkvare Jun 23rd, 2009 10:39 AM

just finished the 4 kingdom hearts it took me back to when i loved my good ol disney movies

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 23rd, 2009 11:12 AM

Mario Party 7 because my cousin didn't unlock Birdo. Birdo for the nguyen!

LordSappington Jun 24th, 2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 634885)
Working on Metroid Fusion to complete my canon Metroid run. I really like the game; Samus feels really agile, the story is rad, and the game really likes to fuck with you.

+There were so many parts in that game that I can't figure out how anyone knew how to beat before I discovered GameFAQs.

Phoenix Gamma Jun 24th, 2009 01:05 AM

Really? I just finished it, and I never used a walkthrough. It helps to really check every nook and cranny. I also stocked up on Super Bombs and used them pretty frequently. Adam also makes progression a lot easier since he tells you what part of the map to progress towards.

At least it never does anything totally obscure and weird, like how you unlock the water level in Super Metroid. Sure, it was cool, but how was I supposed to know to do that?

Angryhydralisk Jun 24th, 2009 10:32 AM

Speaking of that logo, I've been playing my old Super Nintendo a lot lately. It still works since I got it in 1991! Mainly playing...

Super Punch-Out! (Special Circuit is a bitch, made the World Circuit look lik e a joke.)
Super Mario Kart
Paperboy 2 (The best one to me IMO)
Earthbound
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
the Pocky & Rocky games
Mario All-Stars
Super Mario World

The games I should be playing on the SNES:
Super Castlevania 4

MetalMilitia Jun 24th, 2009 01:15 PM

Just been playing ARMA 2 recently. Awesomely complicated game but really realistic and great fun when things are going well.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 24th, 2009 01:32 PM

Pocky and Rocky is awesome. You need to play some Lufia 2 son.

Fathom Zero Jun 24th, 2009 02:25 PM

Plants vs. Zombies, silly billys/

executioneer Jun 24th, 2009 07:18 PM

journey, infocom's last developed game. it's really good, and i wish they'd made the whole trilogy >: stupid activision, stupid cornerstone

Phoenix Gamma Jun 25th, 2009 05:08 AM

Trying out Devil Survivor on the DS. It's as if they took the story from The World Ends With You, the combat of a Persona game, the monster collecting from any SMT, and turn-based strategy from FFTactics and made one weird visual novel. I kinda like it, but the difficulty ramped up pretty fast.

stevetothepast Jun 25th, 2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk (Post 635083)
Speaking of that logo, I've been playing my old Super Nintendo a lot lately. It still works since I got it in 1991! Mainly playing...

Super Punch-Out! (Special Circuit is a bitch, made the World Circuit look lik e a joke.)
Super Mario Kart
Paperboy 2 (The best one to me IMO)
Earthbound
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
the Pocky & Rocky games
Mario All-Stars
Super Mario World

The games I should be playing on the SNES:
Super Castlevania 4

The games you should be playing: Joe and Mac, incantation, and Link to the past of course

Zomboid Jun 25th, 2009 05:02 PM

Fallout 3 (the new add-on, Point Lookout, specifically)

Fathom Zero Jun 25th, 2009 05:10 PM

Does anyone know if the Fallout 3 DLC is available through the Steam version?

LordSappington Jun 25th, 2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 635099)
Pocky and Rocky is awesome. You need to play some Lufia 2 son.

I loved that game! I used to play it with my friend in fifth grade, then forgot about it. I jsut beat it last year, and damn the ending sucked.

Dusk Jun 25th, 2009 09:53 PM

Contra Spirits, Zen: Intergalactic Ninja, Ghostbusters for the Genesis, Doom, and Doom 3.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 27th, 2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 635318)
I loved that game! I used to play it with my friend in fifth grade, then forgot about it. I jsut beat it last year, and damn the ending sucked.

hahahaha :(

The majority of L2 is awesome but then they remembered that it was a prequel so you basically had to win the game to make it canon. Playing through it a 2nd time is awesome because you get double xp and money so the 50 level descending ancient cave dungeon isn't so bad.

Sam Jun 27th, 2009 01:52 PM

I just got Call of Duty: World at War on 360 and I need someone to play it with. :(

bigtimecow Jun 27th, 2009 03:57 PM

I FUCKING FINISHED MOTHER 3 YESTERDAY

and it was great :D now i'll probably try to finish chrono trigger without losing interest :p then buying either ff7 or mgs on psn, or both :x

Fathom Zero Jun 27th, 2009 10:44 PM

Zeno Clash was 50% off, so I jumped in.

It's a weird fucking game.

Phoenix Gamma Jun 27th, 2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 635577)
I FUCKING FINISHED MOTHER 3 YESTERDAY

and it was great :D now i'll probably try to finish chrono trigger without losing interest :p then buying either ff7 or mgs on psn, or both :x

You and I both know that you will never finish FF7.

Ever.

Fathom Zero Jun 27th, 2009 11:46 PM

executioneer Jun 28th, 2009 01:11 AM

i played 1 vs 100 on live and really enjoyed it a lot and will continue playing it :embarrassed

stevetothepast Jun 28th, 2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 635564)
I just got Call of Duty: World at War on 360 and I need someone to play it with. :(

me and dimnos both have it

my XBL name is kailad123

bigtimecow Jun 28th, 2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 635609)
You and I both know that you will never finish FF7.

Ever.

i know :( guh but i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant to!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH :tear :tear :tear :tear :tear :tear

also got back to playing assassin's creed and restarting infamous on hard being good. yay