I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

kahljorn Jan 8th, 2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Fuck xbox points and their shit market, dreamcast is a pirates booty.
so they're the same then

Babs Jan 8th, 2012 03:17 AM

NOPE

dextire Jan 10th, 2012 04:53 PM

Esuohlim Jan 10th, 2012 05:10 PM

I'm playing FFX again because fuck it, I can't seem to get into a game unless I've played it before

Pentegarn Jan 10th, 2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 753599)
FFX... fuck it

removed all those unnecessary words for you Thrillho :lol

Zhukov Jan 11th, 2012 03:56 AM

Comedy gold.

I'm playing Populous 3, which is amazing (for it's time, and still pretty good). Annoying, ancient controls, but really quite fun.

Back when it was released I only ever played the demo... again and again and again.

Pentegarn Jan 12th, 2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 753627)
Comedy gold.

You know nothing about comedy or gold so your attempted sarcasm fails

Zomboid Jan 12th, 2012 08:35 PM

http://www.tasminerals.com.au/gold.htm

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2012 09:37 PM

Yeah, but that is canceled out by:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaconsfield_Mine_collapse

LordSappington Jan 16th, 2012 01:11 PM

Finally got Dark Souls.
I'm not so much bothered with the difficulty curve, if a major part of that curve isn't due to bad controls and horrible translation errors. That and it's formatted for HD tvs only, so I can barely read anything in it.

darkvare Jan 17th, 2012 01:00 AM

so i'm playing dark souls and i got to the blight town bonfire and thosse pesky assholes with the toxic darts are pissing me off but the weird fire spiders look tougher than they really are. so i'm good

LordSappington Jan 17th, 2012 03:30 AM

I haven't even beaten that Taurus demon or whatever in the beginning

OxBlood Jan 17th, 2012 05:50 AM

I didn´t even know you could beat the Taurus until way later in the game. Both my characters had him just falling off the wall and I thought it was supposed to end that way :D

Dimnos Jan 17th, 2012 05:53 AM

The drop attack?

LordSappington Jan 17th, 2012 12:08 PM

That's the Asylum Demon.
You can get him to drop off the wall? I've been wearing him down to 1/4 health, and then messing up and getting killed.

darkvare Jan 17th, 2012 12:12 PM

wait you are supposed to wait to kill the taurus demon i killed him in like my 5th try with a series of lucky rolls and double drop attack

OxBlood Jan 17th, 2012 03:02 PM

Yeah, he can fall off the Caslte walls. Both times he tried to flank me or something and...yeah he got too close to the crumbled-off part on the outside of the wall and gone he was.

Dimnos Jan 17th, 2012 03:06 PM

Yeah, the big bull guy on top of the castle wall, you can drop attack his ass easy. Once you come out of the door on top of the wall, turn around and look to your left. There is a ladder you can climb up after you lead him back there.

darkvare Jan 17th, 2012 03:18 PM

i've killed the capra demon, the taurus, the butterfly, gaping demon and two gargoyles i think that's it for now

Joe Musashi Jan 18th, 2012 02:13 AM

Streets of Rage Remake, Version 5. The one Sega doesn't want you to have.

I've played it more than 200 times now, actually, on an on-and-off basis. But SORR is this game I can't help but come back to every now and then for some thug-smashing. It really is that good.

LordSappington Jan 18th, 2012 03:33 AM

Killed the Taurus; made it a lot easier when I noticed the ladder.
Also killed two Black Knights and got one's sword, that boar, that huge-ass knight, the gargoyles, and a Hydra.
Then some asshole invaded us. We're both level 22; this guy was at least thirty above us. He kept fucking bowing nonstop, we made it clear we didn't want to fight, and he took me out in one swipe. My friend got a backstab in, and his health bar didn't even drop. It was pure asshattery.

Dimnos Jan 18th, 2012 09:32 AM

I got invaded once. The fag decided to attack me at the bonfire in anor landow (or whatever that place is called) where that sun knight guy is. I kicked his ass but I also hit the sun knight guy who got pissed and them attacked me, so now I'm a murderer too. :(

The giant blacksmith guy there too who will put lightning on your weapon... I had to set my controller down to do something after I had him do my axe. When I got back, I bumped my trigger button and baseball batted him in the face. Now I can't go near his room without him trying to destroy my shit. Dont do this.

OxBlood Jan 19th, 2012 05:50 AM

I´ve been playing the Demo for Kingdoms of Amalur all day yesterday.

I didn´t know much about the game until a few weeks ago but now I´m really excited about it. It does so many things right and it kinda feels like the game that Fable always should have been...besides, the Demo is really generous. The Tutorial plus a taste of the first Hublevel, explorable for 45minutes at your own pace with your own little character.

Zomboid Jan 19th, 2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 754003)
I got invaded once. The fag decided to attack me at the bonfire in anor landow (or whatever that place is called) where that sun knight guy is. I kicked his ass but I also hit the sun knight guy who got pissed and them attacked me, so now I'm a murderer too. :(

The giant blacksmith guy there too who will put lightning on your weapon... I had to set my controller down to do something after I had him do my axe. When I got back, I bumped my trigger button and baseball batted him in the face. Now I can't go near his room without him trying to destroy my shit. Dont do this.

Yeah, I murdered that onion knight, the pyromancy guy, and the wizard that you rescue. Not a single one started with an intentional attack. I read, much later, that you can go pay that guy to absolve your sins and those people will forgive you.

darkvare Jan 19th, 2012 12:01 PM

i tried killing the ghosts in londo ruins or something and after a couple of tries i ran out of curse things, i tried magic and it didn't worked so now i need to get more of thosse to kill the ghosts, also my ninja suit looks cool but it's kinda worthless defense wise

i killed a zombie dragon too but the tiny blue dragons around him are more resistant i need a weapon thst does more than 11 damage to kill them