I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Sam Sep 15th, 2008 01:04 AM

Castle Crashers for the last 3 days. :(

OxBlood Sep 15th, 2008 02:50 AM

Right now Infinite Undiscovery. Gladly, the game picks up on the second disc. As of today, hopefully The force unleashed and maybe Stalker - Clear Sky...apparently it´s more or less playable with two patches :D

Dr. Boogie Sep 15th, 2008 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 579512)
Pirated games don't come with manuals :(

Then imagine there's a second guy, on your other shoulder, saying "try every button, genius!"

Nick Sep 15th, 2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 579577)
Then imagine there's a second guy, on your other shoulder, saying "try every button, genius!"

If common sense was as common as it name suggests then people would not have to rely on such things.

wobzire Sep 15th, 2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 579577)

And imagine him as the guy with green hair from sim city.

Nick Sep 15th, 2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobzire (Post 579591)
And imagine him as the guy with green hair from sim city.

You mean Dr. Wright, right?

MarioRPG Sep 15th, 2008 08:49 PM

Harvest Moon: Back To Nature because I love the series, and this seems the most like the 64 version.

LordSappington Sep 15th, 2008 10:28 PM

I just got red ring'd, so now I can't play ANYTHING for god knows how long. :(

pac-man Sep 15th, 2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 579691)

Sucky.

Guitar Woman Sep 15th, 2008 11:26 PM

My computer doesn't red ring. :D

Also, ANYTHING?

Don't you at least keep like, a NES or something? I have a habit of keeping interested in games on at least three different consoles, so I have something to fall back on in case one of them breaks.

You could do some work or something instead of wasting time with video games, also. :rolleyes

OxBlood Sep 16th, 2008 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 579700)

Also, ANYTHING?

Don't you at least keep like, a NES or something? I have a habit of keeping interested in games on at least three different consoles, so I have something to fall back on in case one of them breaks.

You could do some work or something instead of wasting time with video games, also. :rolleyes

Thing with me for example is: I plan my evenings. I know what game or games I will play and when something happens to ruin that plan, I´m pissed. No Fallback-Game could really help. If it did, I would be busy till doomsday or something...so many unfinished games...

Nick Sep 16th, 2008 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 579691)

Should take about 2 1/2 weeks after they send you the box.

wobzire Sep 16th, 2008 10:27 AM

I just got the red ring again too. Box is on the way.

Dimnos Sep 16th, 2008 10:51 AM

So you guys are all playing the waiting game huh?

wobzire Sep 16th, 2008 10:53 AM

No, I took my friends x-box in the mean time. His girlfriend moved out and took his TV so he didn't mind.

Dimnos Sep 16th, 2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobzire (Post 579749)
No, I took my friends x-box in the mean time. His girlfriend moved out and took his TV so he didn't mind.

:lol nice

GMS Sep 16th, 2008 01:12 PM

Well right now I'm playing "X-com: UFO Defense". I heard it was a brilliant retro title from various sources and I love strategy so I got a hold of it with much difficulty. It really is amazing to see such a complex and well thought out game engine in an early 90's game. Seriously, they should remake this NOW! The low rez graphics and buzzy sound effects are the only things hurting this game's perfection.

WhiteRat Sep 17th, 2008 05:20 PM

Hitman: Contracts for PS2

bigtimecow Sep 17th, 2008 08:49 PM

spore on and off. am i really the only person who likes this game?

granted i haven't played past the tribal stage, but the creature creation system + creature stage + tribal stage is enough to keep me occupied until at least the new year :/

Girl Drink Drunk Sep 17th, 2008 09:13 PM

Chrono Trigger.

LordSappington Sep 17th, 2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 579700)

Also, ANYTHING?

I've got a SNES and my computer, but for my SNES I only have Mario Kart and Link to the Past, which I've played beyond all belief, so I'm pretty sick of it. I've done about the same thing with my computer games. D:

VaporTrailx1 Sep 17th, 2008 11:36 PM

Right now I'm playing Fallout 2 and Ground Control 2 although I really don't have time right now between work, college, homework, and drinking.

Guitar Woman Sep 17th, 2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

I've done about the same thing with my computer games. D:
http://www.isohunt.com/

Phoenix Gamma Sep 18th, 2008 12:12 AM

Just got to the inverted castle in Symphony of the Night.

Jesus Christ. One castle was big enough.

pac-man Sep 18th, 2008 12:29 AM

Infinite Undiscovery. I'm gonna put this infinite claim to the test.