I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Phoenix Gamma Jan 21st, 2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 668745)
EDIT: Not up yet, booooo

You'll have to look elsewhere. Of course NBC wouldn't upload the video. It'd cost too much due to licensing. Supposedly it was already uploaded and NBC yanked it. :lol

Tadao Jan 21st, 2010 07:25 PM

I think Hulu shows an episode only after a new one is aired.

Phoenix Gamma Jan 21st, 2010 11:58 PM

Oh. I don't use Hulu, so I dunno how they work.

However, Conan just cost NBC another $4.8 Million in under a minute. Awesome.

Pentegarn Jan 22nd, 2010 08:42 AM

Luckily I saw the 1.5 mil gag when he showed it again last night. I wonder if that was really Mind That Bird though?

Tadao Jan 22nd, 2010 12:22 PM

I call shenanigans!

Pentegarn Jan 22nd, 2010 11:43 PM

I think, per Conan's suggestion, I need to start more posts with, "Dear internet"

EDIT: Wow, Neil Young crushed it. What a touching tribute to Conan. Neil Young sang "Long May You Run"

bigtimecow Jan 23rd, 2010 02:37 PM

the little ending monologue had conan almost tear up. you could hear his voice like hiccup trying to hold it back. so sad :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 23rd, 2010 03:20 PM

Watched criminal minds last night and I think the one guy(Matthew Gray Gubler) looks a lot like Rog.

Zomboid Jan 23rd, 2010 03:48 PM

GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE, BILL! THIS IS CONAN TIME!

Wow. My buddy and I left the bar early and watched Conan's final show. That was so bittersweet. Some of the best TV I've ever seen.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 23rd, 2010 04:19 PM

I've missed his entire run except for the inaugural episode hosting the tonight show. What was the $1.5 joke about?

bigtimecow Jan 23rd, 2010 04:56 PM

the last few shows he's been doing these gags where the show "costs NBC some couple million dollars and nbc has to pay for it." at first i thought it was real, until on the last episode when they took an entire mammoth body fossil and had it spray caviar on an original picasso

and then of course conan admitted they were fake. still lol though

Pentegarn Jan 23rd, 2010 05:56 PM

That was when he said, "Dear Internet" and I laughed for awhile

Phoenix Gamma Jan 23rd, 2010 07:11 PM

Dear Internet,

Why did Conan have to just bullied by NBC, while that cunt Jimmy Fallon gets to stand around and tell horrible jokes on his horrible show that only five whole people watch?

bigtimecow Jan 23rd, 2010 10:14 PM

david letterman made some funny jokes about carson daly who apparently is still on the air

what??

Phoenix Gamma Jan 23rd, 2010 11:24 PM

I remember when he Rick Roll'd the audience.

Not only was it not funny, and not only was the audience's laughter forced, but he did it wrong. I guess hosting a terrible talk show wasn't bad enough >:

At least Letterman is still kinda funny...

Babs Jan 24th, 2010 05:23 PM

David Letterman is a joke.

whoreable Jan 27th, 2010 07:22 PM

this is fucking bullshit. why the hell is there no Conan thread on these boards?

Conan is the classiest guy ever to be on tv. Although ive enjoyed pretty much the whole run of Conan's tonight show, last week was especially great.

executioneer Jan 27th, 2010 07:45 PM

it made me feel bad that i didnt have tv so i could watch conan every night :( and that i didnt watch the episodes on hulu when they went up every time :(

Fathom Zero Jan 27th, 2010 07:52 PM

Conan O' Byron is okay, I guess.

MarioRPG Jan 27th, 2010 08:31 PM

I'm not a fan of Conan, I think he repeats himself a lot. Having said that, I suppose they all do. However, I don't really think they should have got rid of him. Also why the news made it such a huge issue, was sorta strange.

Anyway, I'm hoping to catch Spartacus: Blood And Sand. Going to try and download the first one because I missed it.

Pentegarn Jan 28th, 2010 08:15 AM

Not sure they all repeat themselves a lot, but I always use Lettermen to judge that. Compared to him, none of them repeat themselves much. :P

King Hadas Jan 28th, 2010 08:43 AM

Conan does, or did I guess, repeat himself but that's to expected. He had to do an hour show five day a week, most of which was improvised. Conan was a treasure and NBC made a fool mistake losing him.

I'm wondering what Conan's going to do now. On one of his last episodes he listed off some offers his gotten and one of them was to play an IRA member on Sons of Anarchy which is something I'd really like to see. I'm not sure if he could do a serious Irish accent though.

Womti Jan 30th, 2010 02:30 PM

no :tear

Womti Jan 30th, 2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 664286)
Do you have a house to watch it in

no :tear

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 2nd, 2010 10:09 AM

LOST season 6 starts tonight. I got hooked really bad on season 5 but haven't gone back and watched seasons 1-4.