I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Summer Mock Meet 2003 Planning Phase I (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1806)

Geggy Mar 24th, 2003 11:47 AM

Come to Salem and I'll show you the underground, non-touristy side of the town. Please come. :(

Mockery Mar 24th, 2003 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glowbelly
i would expect nothing less from him. ;)

her. ;)

Blackjack Mar 24th, 2003 03:52 PM

Vegas: Been there, done that.

Well, I'm only 20, so I haven't gambled, drunk alcohol or had a hooker in Vegas. Not that I haven't ever... ahem.
And I'm not 21 till September. Such a young Whippersnapper.

If it's on the West Coast, I really want to see San Diego. From what I hear, every Friday night the entire college population travels 10 miles to the border and engages in drink/drug/sex fuelled mayhem until Monday, all weekend, every weekend. Fantastic.

How about a Road Trip?
Let's say I flew over to Viginia to meet Rog and Protoclown, how's about we hire a car and road trip it out out West to Vegas? Just a thought.

glowbelly Mar 24th, 2003 04:19 PM

you're insane. it would take you over 3 days, driving non-stop to get from richmond, va to las vegas.

we have big country!!

Mockery Mar 24th, 2003 04:59 PM

Blackjack, I'd probably kill you if I had to spend 3 days in a car with you. And Proto, christ, I can't stand being with him for a mere 5 minutes.

Hobo Renee Mar 24th, 2003 08:18 PM

All of you on the east coast are being really ridiculous. I wouldn't go to mock meet if it were in my backyard, but really. It's been on the east coast twice, lets mix it up. Okay, so a few wouldn't be able to go. What about when ten people on the west coast couldn't go?

Representen'

pissed off salesman Mar 24th, 2003 08:54 PM

how about south carolina? we can go cow tipping and ****** huntin'

Carnivore Mar 24th, 2003 11:28 PM

It's not ridiculousness, it's practicality, Renee. If it's a West Coast meet, there will be a lot of West Coast Mockers and only one or two East Coast Mockers. Vice versa if it's an East Coast meet. There's nothing wrong with having two separate meets, one for each coast. Hell, I'll change the topic of this thread to East Coast Mock Meet 2003 if it pleases you.

Command Prompt Mar 25th, 2003 12:03 AM

Obviously it should be in my town.

1. Its in the middle of North America.
2. All you american bastards can drink if you are at least 18, and get 2 dollars for every one dollar in exchange.
3. There is so much to do here it is not even funny
4. The weather kicks ass. (For Now)
5. No matter if you are a city person or a outdoorsy person, you will be guaranteed not to be bored.
6. We have the hottest girls.
7. Like, 5 of us on here won't even have to leave town.

WINNIPEG - MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.

Mockery Mar 25th, 2003 12:05 AM

I think I'll go to the West Coast mock meet this year. o.o

Hobo Renee Mar 25th, 2003 12:35 AM

Um Carnivore, when has a West Coast mocker ever gone to a mock meet? The only one that I can think of is McClain and I'm not even sure if he was living on the West Coast at the time. So yeah, you might as well change the title of this to East Coast Mock meet, because those are the only people that are going to be there, and they are the same people that hang out with each other on a regular basis. Oh, sorry I have to go to Rez's house now, I have a West Coast mock meet coming on...

Anonymous Mar 25th, 2003 12:40 AM

Last time we had one, it was an East Coast/Midland/Canadian/British meet.

So suck on that.

Les Waste Mar 25th, 2003 12:46 AM

I have no money :D

davinxtk Mar 25th, 2003 01:06 AM

Boston would be the shit. Lots of stuff to do, at least three people would have less than a two hour drive, and if feelevil shows up there's plenty of ocean nearby to dump his dead body in.

Hobo Renee Mar 25th, 2003 01:07 AM

Quote:
"Last time we had one, it was an East Coast/Midland/Canadian/British meet.

So suck on that."

The only impressive place on that list is Britain, and Cherry was coming here for reasons other than the mock meet. Plus she went to the West Coast first, so boo hoo.

Carnivore Mar 25th, 2003 02:05 AM

It's not our fault that nobody on the West Coast organizes a Mock Meet over there :/

Command Prompt Mar 25th, 2003 02:09 AM

yeah, so winnipeg is all good

davinxtk Mar 25th, 2003 04:08 AM

So yeah, I think Boston would be the bomb. I could see if Carni was that kid I know named Jeff or not. I've only met him a couple of times.

Blackjack Mar 25th, 2003 06:30 AM

Quit whining about all this East Coast/West Coast Shit.

Why don't you all go to the North Pole Instead? That way everyone pretty much travels the same distance. Except the Canadians. And any Australians.

Anonymous Mar 25th, 2003 08:33 AM

Why don't you fags all meet here?

McClain Mar 25th, 2003 08:49 AM

So what's is gonna' be? I vote for Vegas. But(tah), I'm not trying to screw anyone in the east out of a good time.

glowbelly Mar 25th, 2003 08:58 AM

i'll go wherever. i'm quitting my job at the end of may and i'm walking with a nice chunk of change. i deserve a little vacation.

sspadowsky Mar 25th, 2003 10:51 AM

I'm with McClain on this one. Vegas is cheap as hell. I've never been there, myself. He's already brought up all the good reasons for Vegas, so I don't need to repeat them.
________
Ship sale

Carnivore Mar 25th, 2003 11:54 AM

It's one thing to say it's cheap as hell, but if you show us some packages and some prices, it might influence our votes.

whoreable Mar 25th, 2003 12:07 PM

you can practically get hotel rooms for free in vegas.