I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chimp's New Big Thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4409)

AChimp Aug 13th, 2003 03:16 PM

The best thing you can do for a guy is to let him down really harshly the first time. Saves us lots of trouble. :(

OperationScuzBucket Aug 13th, 2003 03:20 PM

I know...but that's really hard to do and not come off like an evil bitch princess.

AChimp Aug 13th, 2003 03:24 PM

Why do you care? You're not going out with him.

OperationScuzBucket Aug 13th, 2003 03:41 PM

I have problems with hurting people because my conscience is messed up...I feel bad for things that I didn't even do sometimes. I save ants from pools. But yeah...that could get to be a real problem someday. I ended up giving away most of my money evety day at lunch last year because there were a lot of hungry people asking for money and I didn't have the ability to say no. It sucks. That right there shows the makings of a girl who will be stuck in an abusive relationship one day.

I sort of am already...This guy named Kevin dumped me about 2 weeks ago to screw his ex, but he said he was going to ask me out again when school starts...and I'm actually considering going back out with the guy. Bleh.

soundtest Aug 13th, 2003 04:01 PM

Why the fuck do some girls do that? Why do they describe the situation they're in as if they're some outsider who is helpless to change it? Are you that desperate for sympathy?

OperationScuzBucket Aug 13th, 2003 04:04 PM

I'm not totally helpless...I just have problems saying no to people when I know that it'll cause more problems later.

Jixby Phillips Aug 13th, 2003 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundtest
Why the fuck do some girls do that? Why do they describe the situation they're in as if they're some outsider who is helpless to change it? Are you that desperate for sympathy?

HEY TROPICAL, DO AISIANS LIKE SPAGHETTI :eek

Anonymous Aug 13th, 2003 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OperationScuzBucket
I'm not totally helpless...I just have problems saying no to people when I know that it'll cause more problems later.

That's because you have no self-esteem. And you're ugly. So come fuck me.

OperationScuzBucket Aug 13th, 2003 04:13 PM

YAY OK :yum

KILLADEUCE Aug 13th, 2003 04:14 PM

Quote:

That's because you have no self-esteem. And you're ugly. So come fuck me.
:lol

Quote:

...This guy named Kevin dumped me about 2 weeks ago to screw his ex, but he said he was going to ask me out again when school starts...and I'm actually considering going back out with the guy.

Why would you possibly want to do that?

soundtest Aug 13th, 2003 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
HEY TROPICAL, DO AISIANS LIKE SPAGHETTI :eek

HEY SOUNDTEST THE CHINESE INVENTED SPAGHETTI YOU FAG :eek

Sethomas Aug 13th, 2003 05:17 PM

I don't care. I will NOT respect you until your language revamps its writing and gets rid of tone phonetics.

OperationScuzBucket Aug 13th, 2003 05:26 PM

Quote:

Why would you possibly want to do that?
I think Chojin put it best when he said that I have no self esteem. And Kevin likes me. So I dunno...I can't really do much better I don't think, so I might as well. :/

soundtest Aug 13th, 2003 05:47 PM

YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON AND YOU DESERVE SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU FOR YOU AND DAMNIT GIRLFRIEND IF HE'S GONNA BE LIKE THAT FORGET IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED HIM!! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT! THERE ARE PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA

Sethomas Aug 13th, 2003 05:48 PM

The best thing for a girl's low self-esteem is a collective of horny males who will laudate anything with two nipples and no penis.

Welcome to I-Mockery.

FS Aug 13th, 2003 06:01 PM

Not everyone has the luxury of caring about the penis rule, Casanova. :rolleyes

Anyway. OperationScuzBucket. Don't be fucking stupid. You've obviously got common sense but you're not listening to it. Stay away from this guy, keep your distance, avoid him, that way you won't be swept off your feet by his lying, thieving, charming self. In time you will stop being such a girl and realize there's more to life than wifebeaters and looking pretty for them.

You need to lose that ZE-RO and get yo'self a HE-RO. :rolleyes

Royal Tenenbaum Aug 13th, 2003 06:23 PM

Chimp = Carl :lol

O71394658 Aug 13th, 2003 07:02 PM

Carl is the best! :) >:

I 'ike dem' french fried pertaters.

sadie Aug 13th, 2003 10:59 PM

Quote:

This guy named Kevin dumped me about 2 weeks ago to screw his ex.

Kevin likes me.
low self-esteem? or just-plain-stupid?

OperationScuzBucket Aug 13th, 2003 11:05 PM

He can like more than one person...I just didn't put out and he's a total horn-dog...but yeah I am being a complete idiot in doing this to myself, and I know that, so why the hell am I? Sometimes I confuse myself and then I listen to Butterfly from DDR and get even more confused. Hell I'm listening to it right now...it makes no seeeeeeense...but it's strangely addictive. Anyway yeah, I'm a bit of both in this case I suppose.

jin Aug 13th, 2003 11:18 PM

IF HE LIKES YOU, WHY WOULD HE DUMP YOU TO SCREW HIS EX???

PS. Save ferris

CaptainBubba Aug 13th, 2003 11:52 PM

MAYBE YOU SHOULD INTRODUCE ME TO KEVIN SO I CAN STAB HIM WITH A PENCIL IN THE NUTSACK SHOVE A RULER UP HIS ASS THEN WRITE "BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL" ON HIS STOMACHE AND DRAG HIM FROM A TRUCK BY A ROPE. >: >:

OperationScuzBucket Aug 14th, 2003 12:14 AM

He's asking me back out when school starts...so he did like me, but he was just a horny bastard who needed more

and bubba- you'll know him soon enough...he's pretty hard to not notice at that school cuz he sticks out like a sore thumb...everyone is afraid of him (won't get into why...but you wouldn't be able to hurt him...when he pins you down, you don't get up)

Esuohlim Aug 14th, 2003 12:17 AM

OMG CAPTAINBUBBA SHE'S GONNA INTRODUCE YOU TO HIM

O71394658 Aug 14th, 2003 12:25 AM

:chatter