I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chimp's New Big Thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4409)

AChimp Jul 23rd, 2003 07:16 PM

Tony actually did that on his own. She just never bothered stopping him.

And besides, I bitched her out for that and she promised to never complain about my friends to her friends again before consulting me. She also offered to talk to Solid after to apologize, but he never responded to my ICQ messages. :(

fatbinge Jul 23rd, 2003 07:55 PM

Chimp, you really need to raise her guilt levels.

Baalzamon Jul 23rd, 2003 08:23 PM

Quote:

And besides, I bitched her out for that and she promised to never complain about my friends to her friends again before consulting me. She also offered to talk to Solid after to apologize, but he never responded to my ICQ messages.
Fair enough. Nice to know you stood up for your friends.

And fatbinge is right, she should be more guilty. Do not rest untill she feels worse than you, because the person who feels the best wins!

AChimp Jul 23rd, 2003 08:25 PM

I could put her head in a vice. :/

Royal Tenenbaum Jul 23rd, 2003 08:39 PM

Why don't you do one of those really sweet jump kicks where you crush her chest with one blow? :)

Protoclown Jul 23rd, 2003 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baalzamon
Snake is practically an instant sense of humor test, and she failed it big time.

Wouldn't Snake have to actually HAVE a sense of humor in order to be any sort of measurement thereof?

Royal Tenenbaum Jul 23rd, 2003 10:05 PM

Perhaps my humour doesn't translate well into text, similiar to your b.o..

Protoclown Jul 24th, 2003 02:00 AM

O. M. G. I take that back, that was hilarious.

AChimp Jul 24th, 2003 10:12 AM

Excuse me, but I seem to recall that this is Chimp's Big Thread, not the Let's Compare Cocks Thread. :rolleyes

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 24th, 2003 10:16 AM

is this the same girl you were seeing in the old forum?

Baalzamon Jul 24th, 2003 10:47 AM

Quote:

Excuse me, but I seem to recall that this is Chimp's Big Thread, not the Let's Compare Cocks Thread.
Fuck you

a) You are the one who started talking about other peoples cocks in the first place, so what do you expect?

b) This thread has been boring for like 5 pages already, because you are just sitting there brooding instead of going out and causing a humiliating confrontation to post about.

c) Even if you do talk to her today, If anything interesting happens, you will probably refuse to tell any of your friends about it, only to post it a week later (on a public forum for all to see), when people stop paying attention to you and you crave the spotlight again.

AChimp Jul 24th, 2003 11:17 AM

Quote:

is this the same girl you were seeing in the old forum?
No, this is a new girl. She is a much better catch than the last one, but I have experienced great difficulties reeling her in. I am reluctant to use the bat. :(

Quote:

Fuck you

a) You are the one who started talking about other peoples cocks in the first place, so what do you expect?

b) This thread has been boring for like 5 pages already, because you are just sitting there brooding instead of going out and causing a humiliating confrontation to post about.

c) Even if you do talk to her today, If anything interesting happens, you will probably refuse to tell any of your friends about it, only to post it a week later (on a public forum for all to see), when people stop paying attention to you and you crave the spotlight again.
Proto is right. You don't have a sense of humour. :(

This thread is no different from the old one where I sat here brooding instead of going out an causing confrontation.

Plus, I realized this morning that I can't talk to her today because her class ended yesterday, hence she is not here. I suppose I could wait outside her exam room tomorrow, but that would just be gay. That leaves phoning or waiting until Monday, and you know how much I hate the phone. :(

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 24th, 2003 11:27 AM

women suck. give up and become a drunk....thats what I did.

Protoclown Jul 24th, 2003 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp
Proto is right. You don't have a sense of humour. :(

Actually Chimp, I was talking about Snake. Although it would follow that Baalzamon doesn't have one either, if he thinks Snake is funny.

AChimp Jul 24th, 2003 02:37 PM

Solid actually is quite funny in real life. His brand of humour doesn't translate well into text because it's usually the tone of his voice and various other antics that contribute to teh funnay (such as crotch grabbing). ;)

Still, though, I wouldn't really count "take her back to your place" as any kind of instant humour test. >:

Royal Tenenbaum Jul 24th, 2003 06:54 PM

I don't grab my crotch, at least not in front of you. :(

Chimp, if you can't even call her, and feel comfortable with her on the phone, then it really is, as Beck would say, a lost cause.

AChimp Jul 24th, 2003 06:55 PM

Hey, I don't call anyone. ;)

Royal Tenenbaum Jul 24th, 2003 07:14 PM

You also don't have sex with anyone. Connect the dots.

Baalzamon Jul 24th, 2003 11:18 PM

Quote:

Hey, I don't call anyone.
And this is what you get for being such an antisocial loser.

Its a wonder you have managed to hang on to this many friends. not through any effort of yours obviously.

Anonymous Jul 24th, 2003 11:28 PM

Chimp, I wouldn't listen to Baal. He's trying one of those 'break-you-down-and-build-you-back-up' scenarios. Then he'll lay that 'friends make the best lovers' line on you.

Learn from my mistakes.

Baalzamon Jul 24th, 2003 11:52 PM

:lol

Thats funny, but chimp isnt my type

wreckreation Jul 25th, 2003 01:06 AM

BRING ON THE HOT SEX

Dole Jul 25th, 2003 03:12 AM

PICK UP LINES THREAD >:

JixbyPhillips2 Jul 25th, 2003 09:13 AM

CHIMP IS A VRIGIN OMG :(

Krythor Jul 25th, 2003 10:16 AM

wtf??? >: