I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Aug 16th, 2008 06:01 PM

:pagebrak

MetalMilitia Aug 16th, 2008 06:03 PM

So... what was the strangest thing you ever saw in that stall, Kitsa?

Pub Lover Aug 16th, 2008 06:13 PM

It was a picture of me! :tear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 574473)
I usually make a point to never read any comments on any blog or youtube video. I'd go on a "poor comment" spree for every comment with "XD" or other misc. japanese smilies.

^_^

Kitsa Aug 16th, 2008 06:19 PM

Many of the Americans you see at fairs are fat. This may or may not be related to the fact that deep-fried Twinkies and Snickers Bars can be had there. I wanted to take a photo of one truly remarkable specimen whose ass extended a full foot and a half or so beyond the small of her back, but I chickened out.

And as for the rest of it, if I don't make sense that's better fodder for you, isn't it? Thank me later.

Kitsa Aug 16th, 2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 574481)
So... what was the strangest thing you ever saw in that stall, Kitsa?

Dunno, I'd already seen so many strange things for free by that point that I wasn't interested in giving them my dollar.

I can speculate. It's probably something stupid like a mirror.

They have a website: http://www.thestrangething.net/

Pub Lover Aug 16th, 2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 574483)
And as for the rest of it, if I don't make sense that's better fodder for you, isn't it? Thank me later.

Fodder is for farmyard animals, I just need someone to say penis and I giggle. :rolleyes

Like White Rat just did in Sports. :lol

Deanna Favre would be hot with a dick. :yum

Kitsa Aug 16th, 2008 06:27 PM

Oh and also I tried this stuff because it looked all badass but it was pretty unremarkable, which is generally The Lesson of the Fair.

Pub Lover Aug 16th, 2008 06:40 PM

Beyond Alcohol, I can't think of anything in those colours that I would eat or drink. :x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 574452)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 570351)
ABBA - Gold
The Cranberries - Wake up and smell the coffee
Green Day - Dookie
Blues Traveler - four
Bjork - Homogenic
The Cranberries - no need to argue
NIN - pretty hate machine
No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
Cassius - 1999
Felix Da Housecat - Virgo Blaktro & The Movie Disco

You're like my mom. Eew.

It's not surprising. She is ten years older than you, just like your mom.

Of course, Miss M. has yet to give herself over to the lust of Jake Busey.

Kitsa Aug 16th, 2008 06:40 PM

It was like really cheap sherbet.

Pub Lover Aug 16th, 2008 06:46 PM

I was confused again, until Wikipaedia assured me we use the word for different things.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 574459)
my fridge rarely contains more alcohol than food. :/

I have a whole other fridge for alcohol, and yes, it is usually better stocked than the one for food. :(

MetalMilitia Aug 16th, 2008 06:50 PM

What's your favourite drink, Pub Lover? Australians (and by association New Zealanders) drink beer I think.

Pub Lover Aug 16th, 2008 06:55 PM

I'm currently drinking a lot of Indian Pale Ales, when I have the time to enjoy it I like a dark or a bitter. I have never drunk a good Australian beer. Last year I was in the UK a lot, and I got really into Whisky, but I'll drink drain cleaner. That is what WKD is right?
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkfireTaimatsu (Post 574427)
Also add Smallville, coz it went severely off-tangent and basically doesn't relate to the comics at all. Pete Ross is black! Kids with weird powers from Kryptonite meteors! Brainiac is some kid! We only vaguely know anything about Superman! Eesh.

What the hell? James Marsters is frikking 50! :fanboyrage

Chojin Aug 16th, 2008 08:15 PM

I had a dream last night that I drank a Sam Adams and it was DELICIOUS and one can DESTROYED me.

I've never had a Sam Adams, but when I drink beer I generally drink Coors Light or draft Red Hook.

MetalMilitia Aug 16th, 2008 08:16 PM

Coors Light? Don't forget to pick up some tampons for your vagina while you're at the store Chojin.

MetalMilitia Aug 16th, 2008 08:19 PM

I shouldn't criticize though. I haven't drunken any ale in weeks. These days I often end up with Fosters (the type with the widget to make the bubbles smaller) or Corona. :(

Tadao Aug 16th, 2008 08:23 PM

I'm all for dropping some pounds myself, but I wouldn't punish myself for being tubby by drinking Coors Light.

MattJack Aug 16th, 2008 08:37 PM

I like Blue Moon, Rolling Rock, and Shiner.

I use to drink tha Kang (RIP ;_; )when it came to cheap beer, but they got bought out by them damn euros. So being the red blooded 'merican I am, I won't drink it anymore

PS. I have been reading the mock wars (2005 & 2007) all evening and boy it brought me some laughs

Guitar Woman Aug 16th, 2008 08:49 PM

My dad drinks Labatt Blue and it's pretty good as far as beer goes!

WhiteRat Aug 16th, 2008 08:51 PM

I don't understand what the big deal is about Blue Moon. Everyone I know here always drinks that shit. I just can't handle more than 1 or 2 glasses before I want to dump the pitcher over someone's head.

WhiteRat Aug 16th, 2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 574507)
My dad drinks Labatt Blue and it's pretty good as far as beer goes!

Did he let you have a big boy sip?

MattJack Aug 16th, 2008 08:53 PM

Idk, i just like it. I like rolling rock over it. Blue Moon does seems trendy tho :\

I don't like lager, cause imma fruit

WhiteRat Aug 16th, 2008 08:55 PM

Lately I've been drinking a lot of Sam Adams Boston Lager as well as Rolling Rock, which is odd because I don't think i've ever bought Rolling Rock before last month.

MattJack Aug 16th, 2008 08:59 PM

my best friend's older sister turned me on to Rolling Rock when I was 18 :x

There are like 345 kinds of Sam Adams, and I've only had the 'original.' I didn't care much for it, but I needa try some of there other stuff

MetalMilitia Aug 16th, 2008 09:03 PM

Are any European beers popular in America?

Pub Lover Aug 16th, 2008 09:08 PM

Are any American beers popular in Europe? :blah