I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

HickMan Nov 8th, 2007 08:46 AM

lol

-Clayton

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 11:09 AM

I bought one of those little cheapo pay-as-you-go phones today. I've never had a cell phone up to this point (my parents had one but I didn't use it often) and I don't want to get roped into one of those 2 year contracts if the service ends up being shitty, which happened to a friend of mine. It's probably too late to be asking this now since I already have the phone but is it worth it? :x

-ike

MetalMilitia Nov 8th, 2007 11:35 AM

I use mine as an alarm clock sometimes.

-Stefan

noob3 Nov 8th, 2007 11:37 AM

Ike, it's NOT worth it! You will start to spend way more moolah than you would with a real phone, because atleast real phones give you free times & features. Like, I had one and I started putting $20 on it every other day :( But now with a real phone, I can text for free & talk for free after 9/on weekends. So it's ALOT cheaper! And I'm pretty sure the girls won't dig on your Nokia brick or whatever shitty prepaid phone it is :P

-Chuck

bigtimecow Nov 8th, 2007 11:49 AM

i just saw an ad on tv for a show called chuck

-adam

noob3 Nov 8th, 2007 11:59 AM

Ihave a dealer named Adam :0

-Chuck

HungryWantBiddy Nov 8th, 2007 12:56 PM

That's a pretty sweet ride there, Clayton. You shoulda taken it to a demo derby before you junked it.

Also, for dinner last night I had hamburgers. Comprised of, you guessed it, ground CHUCK!

EDIT: -Cole

noob3 Nov 8th, 2007 07:04 PM

well i ate cole slaw, bitch!
-charles dylan baxter taylor

JediScum Nov 8th, 2007 07:43 PM

"Chuck Taylor"?!? No frakking way!!! I love your damn shoes!

- Matt

MarioRPG Nov 8th, 2007 09:30 PM

You don't seem like a Matt.
Why, these names aren't real at all!

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 10:34 PM

I have a little motorola tracfone thing. I only plan to use it for emergencies, which is basically the only reason I've ever carried a cell around. :(

-ike

bigtimecow Nov 8th, 2007 11:25 PM

drug dealer, right chuck?

'cause then we'd be on the same page ;-)

-adam

HickMan Nov 8th, 2007 11:26 PM

I in fact took it off roading! Which was intense to say the least!

-Clayton

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2007 12:15 AM

DUDE. Did you go mudding?

-Dylan

noob3 Nov 9th, 2007 01:22 AM

yes lol

-chu

HickMan Nov 9th, 2007 05:38 AM

absolutely lol

-Clayton

RaNkeri Nov 9th, 2007 06:44 AM

No more outrageous absences for RaNkeri, for I've finally gotten all my PC-problems under control. Even the internet. :x

HungryWantBiddy Nov 9th, 2007 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 510544)
well i ate cole slaw, bitch!
-charles dylan baxter taylor

I didn't see that one coming.

bigtimecow Nov 9th, 2007 09:49 AM

whoops lol

-adam

MarioRPG Nov 9th, 2007 03:38 PM

RaNkeri has returned! What's the emotion opposite of ecstatic.

HickMan Nov 9th, 2007 04:31 PM

:rolleyes: lol

-Clayton

bigtimecow Nov 9th, 2007 09:05 PM

guys i'm gonna play warcraft 2 sometime later this week let's play and make a [mockery] guild

-adam

Emu Nov 9th, 2007 10:58 PM

do they even still host that

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2007 11:36 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hbHrv6LbTS0

Hay guys, did you order some laffs?

-Dylan

Emu Nov 10th, 2007 12:01 AM

So this week I started a job as a motel clerk at a shall-remain-unnamed chain. I've only just finished my 4th day at work and already I've had a good deal of encounters with crazies.

There's a schizophrenic fellow who comes by every day and asks for matches. We give them to him because we have a billion of the things and he generally leaves after he gets them, but not before engaging in a long string of mostly unrelated phrases with whoever happens to be behind the counter at the time. He also tries to give us money for the (free) apples on our complimentary breakfast table. (The man is very obviously homeless, but he carries around a huge wad of bills.) Yesterday he attempted to pass several slips of paper through the teller window and tried to redeem them for cash. One of them was a free day pass to a gym that's nowhere near our motel and the other was some coupon from a newspaper. Who the fuck knows where he got those? He also attempted to explain to my supervisor that he was indeed eligible to join one of our member programs and get his free 25 dollar gift card because he did, in fact, sleep at the motel last night -- he just slept in the rear parking lot. About two hours later he came back and knocked on the window, but took off running when he saw that the night security happened to be in the room and thusly chased him down. Didn't see him again after that.

This other thing is less due to craziness and more to senility, but we had an older couple and their son and daughter-in-law check in, and since they were getting separate rooms I put the two couples on separate registries. The mother had to at least be rapidly approaching her late 70's, and needless to say I was a bit shocked at how young she looked on her driver's license photo. This license was also a milky green-white color and not the tan brown ones I'm used to from this particular state. I happened to glance at the expiration date: July 2001.

I let it slide and took the ID anyway because this woman obviously was not going to cause trouble. I ALMOST brought it up, but she reminded me too much of my grandma so I just booked them anyway.

There are also several crackheads holed up in two of our rooms and have been so for 5+ days, and they don't seem to be leaving anytime soon. The dipshits keep losing their keys and one of them keeps walking around the property with no shirt on and his pants around his knees. Security threw him out last night, but he came back today and started bitching at me because he 'just got out of prison' and wasn't going to take any harassment from a 'rent-a-cop.' He came back a few hours later to get his phone turned back on and had clearly just inhaled a few minutes before headed out the door, because he was jittering and scratching like he was covered in ants.

I can't wait for them to leave.