I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Apr 6th, 2011 05:06 PM

died as a result of injuries sustained during an altercation with mixed martial artist Brock Lesnar.

Pub Lover Apr 6th, 2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izlude (Post 716837)
I'm still confused, but um... I'll try not to do whatever "Womti" did or does to garner the distrust, lol.

Welcome to the board, lol. :eek

Pub Lover Apr 6th, 2011 11:05 PM

DYLAN'S NIPPLES!

Pub Lover Apr 7th, 2011 12:31 AM

Tadao Apr 7th, 2011 12:42 AM

:eek

elx Apr 7th, 2011 01:05 AM

na na na naaaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaaa na na na

Tadao Apr 7th, 2011 02:44 AM

Don't forget lady, I have access to your pics, Gimp. and an gif animator.

Guitar Woman Apr 7th, 2011 04:06 AM

Welcome to the wonderful world of internet game criticism! We won't pay you for your efforts, and nobody is going to read your articles, assuming your editors even get off their fat asses and upload them within the next decade. Also, as we abhor anything that might discuss a topic in a thoughtful manner, we're going to have to ask you to keep your articles under 1,000 words.

And I could handle the first two, but oh, fencing with the big wigs about article length. It's like they're allergic to in-depth game exploration, and don't realize that we are, in fact, on the internet, an entity capable of essentially infinite data storage. They also seem to glean sexual pleasure from rejecting perfectly servicable shit. I thought the point of editors was quality control, so that you could bounce your work back and forth until they helped you pop all the zits and polish it to perfection, but I guess everything I learned in J103 was a big fat fabrication and they're really out to fuck you in the eye socket.

Maybe I should just start drinking again.

Pub Lover Apr 7th, 2011 04:43 AM

The only editorial thing that Esuohlim pulled on me was to say he didn't want to post a hidden picture on his website using 'java bullshit' as he put it. :eek

Pub Lover Apr 7th, 2011 04:44 AM

I am comparing what you said to my time pretending to be funny on the internet. :eek

Pub Lover Apr 7th, 2011 04:45 AM

Rather than my day job in cowboy journalism where editors and journalists do their damn work. :eek

Guitar Woman Apr 7th, 2011 05:15 AM

Oy, put in a good reference for me and I'll allow some buttsex.

I'm serious, too.

Zhukov Apr 7th, 2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 716868)
Welcome to the wonderful world of internet game criticism! We won't pay you for your efforts, and nobody is going to read your articles, assuming your editors even get off their fat asses and upload them within the next decade. Also, as we abhor anything that might discuss a topic in a thoughtful manner, we're going to have to ask you to keep your articles under 1,000 words.

And I could handle the first two, but oh, fencing with the big wigs about article length. It's like they're allergic to in-depth game exploration, and don't realize that we are, in fact, on the internet, an entity capable of essentially infinite data storage. They also seem to glean sexual pleasure from rejecting perfectly servicable shit. I thought the point of editors was quality control, so that you could bounce your work back and forth until they helped you pop all the zits and polish it to perfection, but I guess everything I learned in J103 was a big fat fabrication and they're really out to fuck you in the eye socket.

Seeing as this is probably just a large cry for attention, and seeing as I usually skip your more than one paragraph opinions on video games, I don't know why I am aksing you to post a possible link to this article. Post it somewhere and I'll read it and give honest criticism.

King Hadas Apr 7th, 2011 09:19 AM

If you're serious about writing gw then you really shouldn't turn your nose up at word limits.

Fathom Zero Apr 7th, 2011 09:49 AM

Oh god, you don't know the first thing about writing.

But, if you are serious, I highly HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you get the book "Writing with Style" by John Trimble.

It's the single most important book I own. Seriously, you have no idea how much this will help someone like you, unless you're not receptive to criticism - in which case you're a lost cause, anyway, and it won't matter.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 7th, 2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 716821)
lol amanda bynes dead

Her dog died, not her.

Fathom Zero Apr 7th, 2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 716895)
Her dog died, not her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 716822)
died as a result of injuries sustained during an altercation with mixed martial artist Brock Lesnar.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 7th, 2011 10:41 AM

I can't believe Brock Lesnar killed Amanda Bynes' dog.

Pub Lover Apr 7th, 2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 716882)
I keep getting this thread and the one below it mixed up and all I can see is ARE YOU EATING MAN PENIS.

elx Apr 7th, 2011 11:19 AM

:boob stress reliever is probably not appropriate for work desks :(

elx Apr 7th, 2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 716868)

dude. whenever you say anything GW you always like a washed up british psuedo-intellect that's seventy years old and smells like dead smoke and spent his life working bitterly for 'the man' in order to support his secret hobby of collecting locks of hair.

which is dumb, because you're like a baby and not even old enough to drink.

Tadao Apr 7th, 2011 11:34 AM

I'd give advice but then he would bring up my painful past of old age and meth abuse.

Tadao Apr 7th, 2011 11:36 AM

:(

Tadao Apr 7th, 2011 11:37 AM

Tadao Apr 7th, 2011 11:37 AM

:pagebrak