I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

King Hadas Jan 9th, 2012 12:51 PM

I've heard of people who chose gender reassignment and then later were hugely disappointed. Like that Daniel Bunten guy who created that famous Atari game M.u.l.e. "Being my 'real self' could have included...more femininity in whatever forms made sense. I didn't know that until too late and now I have to make the best of the life I've stumbled into. I just wish I would have tried more options before I jumped off the precipice (i.e inverted my dick into a pussy)." This can't happen to you though since your just some broke nobody, so no worries.

Guitar Woman Jan 9th, 2012 12:54 PM

That's... reassuring?

Tadao Jan 9th, 2012 01:25 PM

I think call is an Omnisexual/Omnigender

Esuohlim Jan 9th, 2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Hadas (Post 753532)
I've heard of people who chose gender reassignment and then later were hugely disappointed.

No way man, check out the excitement on Chaz Bono's face about his ability to grow a neck beard!

Chojin Jan 9th, 2012 03:06 PM

i will never for the life of me understand why someone would choose to wear a neckbeard

take this guy from my facebook for example

who does that and then is like "yeah, that looks good."

my hypothesis is that obese people feel a forest of neckpubes is preferable to exposing their 2+ chins

King Hadas Jan 9th, 2012 03:34 PM

Yeah it's all about giving them a jawline cause you only see fat people sporting neckbeards. But like bald people wearing toupees it fails to hide the problem and instead draws attention to it.

Maybe I should start taking whatever hormones Chaz Bono's taking. I wish I could grow such a nice even beard.

Esuohlim Jan 9th, 2012 03:42 PM

That's what the fat guy goatee is for, to define the border between a fat guy's fat chin and his fat neck. The neckbeard is still beyond my understanding.

Fathom Zero Jan 9th, 2012 03:55 PM

dumb

Babs Jan 9th, 2012 04:05 PM

Fuck your 5 haired neckbeard, talk about hormone injections and home made man caves. Shit, I wouldn't mind hearing another story of tadao's $5 vasectomy. Just get natural with it.

Sam Jan 9th, 2012 04:12 PM

INVERTED MY DICK INTO AN EVEN BIGGER DICK

Sam Jan 9th, 2012 04:12 PM

IT WAS LIKE FOLDING SOCKS TOGETHER.

Sam Jan 9th, 2012 04:21 PM

THOSE THICK-ASS THERMAL SOCKS.

Babs Jan 9th, 2012 04:37 PM

Converted my prolapse to be an oven mitt for dicks.

Guitar Woman Jan 9th, 2012 05:06 PM

Neckbeards are how you know who not to be friends with.

I want to just make a worldwide public service announcement to all fat people and tell them that growing a beard won't make them look less fucking fat; neither will wearing a fedora and trenchcoat. Linkara's like the uber-sperglord. I wish he'd grow the neckbeard, just to complete the look.

Speaking of him, has anyone seen his webcomic? He drew it when he was about 19 and describes it as "a realistic look at superheroes."

http://lightbringer.comicgenesis.com/d/20060315.html

It's so fucking bad.

liquidstatik Jan 9th, 2012 05:55 PM

Tadao Jan 9th, 2012 05:57 PM

You're finally gonna get male hormones?

liquidstatik Jan 9th, 2012 05:58 PM

Tadao Jan 9th, 2012 06:00 PM

I'll inject some hormones into you. :wank

liquidstatik Jan 9th, 2012 06:22 PM

kahljorn Jan 9th, 2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

shit, there goes my chance to cheeseburger your advice thread
Still mad?

Dr. Boogie Jan 9th, 2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 753544)
i will never for the life of me understand why someone would choose to wear a neckbeard

1. Because he's overjoyed he was able to grow any hair on hiface.
2. He thinks it looks better then a bare neckroll.

Rongi Jan 10th, 2012 11:33 AM

I got to sleep last night, but at 6:30PM. I woke up around 1:30AM, have been up since. Feels weird, man

I went to the hospital at one point because I thought I was losing my mind. When I got there there was a 6 hour wait to be seen. There were people waiting who were throwing up blood. I just ended up leaving.

I'm pretty sure if I don't leave Long Island I am going to drink myself to death or start doing hard drugs. When I was at school I had pretty much no problem going to sleep at night. This place is hell.

Rongi Jan 10th, 2012 11:35 AM

Oh btw I have a beard and i think it looks ok. I mainly have it because I am too lazy to go buy a razor and shave it off.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 10th, 2012 04:03 PM

You should go back to school.

Esuohlim Jan 10th, 2012 05:10 PM