I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jan 5th, 2008 07:22 PM

I'd have no problem with this thread being 'backed-up' or deleted.
I don't think that I target posts because they are by someone new, nor do I try and quote every 'Let's all get to know one another' post. I ignore many, I assure you & I actually like it when they are drawn in here & take up the Chat. A perfect example is Tadao who is currently one of my favourite posters.
I didn't realise that it was mostly me that was causing the problem in here. The whole point was that I wasn't causing problems in other threads, but hey, it's not my site.

What would have been good is if I had been told personally to tone it down or cut it out. That has worked in the past (not counting the couple of other times where it didn't ok? haha). After all, was the problem not here while I was away? A simple statement of "You've been away, we don't want you do do this kind of thing anymore." would have got me much closer to the new I-Mockery path.

Of course, no one but me is responsible for my behavior. ;)

Now, no more about that silly drama. :(

Chojin Jan 5th, 2008 10:33 PM

Honestly I don't think Pub is really a problem at all anymore? You just got caught up in the nonsense.

Tadao Jan 5th, 2008 11:13 PM

Yeah, it was silly. Thanks Pub. If you are a guy I'd give you a reach around.

executioneer Jan 5th, 2008 11:28 PM

hahah the banner ad just went from "get free stuff emailed to you from ann coulter" to "singlemuslim.com dating service"

bigtimecow Jan 6th, 2008 12:34 AM

so guys, the food was made!

most of the ingredients

me cooking the chicken, i am a great chef with awesome skills

the first layer of bacon to go underneath the cheese (there was like 3 or 4 layers)

applying the barbecue chicken to the pizza

pillsbury breadsticks about to be cooooked

the pizza is almost done

it is done, and is probably the best looking barbecue chicken and bacon bacon bacon pizza i have ever had

the complete meal (actually, the cookies are missing :(). the drink was a v8 pina colado smoothie and the dessert (along with the cookies) was a bowl of blackberries and raspberries

yum yum yum :rock:rock:rock

Noodles Jan 6th, 2008 12:44 AM

Look delicious :)

PS: Now the ads want me to buy UGG boots :(

Guitar Woman Jan 6th, 2008 01:14 AM

Tadao Jan 6th, 2008 01:43 AM

Looks good! I forgot to tell you to do the fried cheese sticks with the bread sticks. Awsome Blossoms are always good too since you have a wok.

bigtimecow Jan 6th, 2008 03:29 AM

i do?

that's a pan

Tadao Jan 6th, 2008 03:45 AM

never mind

Spetsnaz Jan 6th, 2008 08:08 AM

Those bread sticks look fuckin good.

MarioRPG Jan 6th, 2008 08:21 AM

I'm all hungry now :(

executioneer Jan 6th, 2008 08:30 AM

guys did you know that "boner" stabone is the son of chekov from star trek

cause i just found that out

RaNkeri Jan 6th, 2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

The UN recently announced a union with the comic book company, Marvel. Together, they aim to print a special comic that will see the superhero fight alongside UN aid workers and peacekeepers.
http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/7172016.stm

:lol

Zomboid Jan 6th, 2008 12:43 PM

I wonder if they'll retcon the Saddam thing and have Punisher execute him instead.

Asila Jan 6th, 2008 01:19 PM

AIIIEE!
So how much shit does a person have to miss before they're considered completely fucking new again? Holy crap.
You can use a pan as a wok if you get the oil hot enough, just don't set your kitchen on fire not that I've done that.

Pub Lover Jan 6th, 2008 02:21 PM

BTC, that pizza looks really good. :yum

The only Adverts I get are for ringtones. Who is T-Pain anyway?

Quote:

Originally Posted by News
One little boy, however, dissented vociferously.

"I don't like any superheroes," he told the BBC. "I don't think they're real."

I don't think Jesus is real, but I still like him a bunch, Kid. >:

Anyone read Pratchett's Thud! yet? I'm finding parts of it a bit overly fanboy fanficish & I wonder if I'm really too old to be reading these books. :(

Oh and Tadao, I do the same thing with Vimes, making him much fatter in my head then the books ever claim him to be.

Guitar Woman Jan 6th, 2008 02:21 PM

With all the sudden activity I have problems keeping up with the forums and I'm here at least once a day :<

GADZOOKS Jan 6th, 2008 03:00 PM

Great thread, I wish I thought of it!

Hey everyone, it's me. I'm back saying hi to the I-mockery Re-De-Sign. Wow I love the new color scheme, reminds me of Wendy's Hamburgers :fart

Anyway, I just wanted to put your mind at ease about me. I did not leave these forums because I had an angry attack (should be a better word for this) over one or two posters. I had a dire situation that I had to take care of.

(I'm the one in the hat)

I had to become coach, manager, and second father to a Tee-Ball team. You see, the only way I could get my father's inheritence (yes, like Juttin, I too am now Fatherless, remember Juttin! Ha!) is by taking this motley crew to the Tee-Ball championships. As you can see, they don't look like the athletic bunch (in fact, they stunk) but with a little grit and a whole lotta heart we made it to the big game. We lost the big game, but by that time I learned that the inhertance money isn't important and what is is teamwork. You can find my story on VHS or probably Youtube.

Well I gotta go, spring training is only a few months away and I have to cut the kid with glasses who will later join another team and prove me wrong. It's going to be rough :( I'm sure you can make some molestation jokes knowing this forum. I'll be sure to read them in 2009. Goodnight!

EDIT: And a big :lol about Rongi getting banned.

Sam Jan 6th, 2008 03:18 PM

I get it Gadzooks... I get it. :(

Tadao Jan 6th, 2008 04:21 PM

I didn't like Thud!
Going Postal was great though. Can't wait to read The money one. I forget what it's called.

Tadao Jan 6th, 2008 04:22 PM

Oh and Hi Asila I thought you bailed.

Neen Jan 6th, 2008 04:43 PM

The snows gone.... and it's been replaced with fog and soggy mud.

oh, joy.

Spetsnaz Jan 6th, 2008 05:04 PM

Can we get a seperate thread for n00dz?

MetalMilitia Jan 6th, 2008 05:10 PM

She's probably just arrowX trying to pull a GuitarWoman.