I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

executioneer Jun 22nd, 2006 09:17 AM

I UPTATED GUYS :eek

MarioRPG Jun 22nd, 2006 09:52 AM

Excellent material.

MetalMilitia Jun 22nd, 2006 10:08 AM

I need to go to the bank and get my overdraft extended as I have no money left.
I tried to get a job where I used to work, before I went to uni, but the new manager is a bitch. Basically my girlfriend still works at the store I applied for and the manager was all like "well I don't think Stefan can have the job because he invloved with Jen". Ironically she works with her boyfriend in another store on certain days of the week.

It's really stupid because I could start working straght away with no training. SOME PEOPLE.

Esuohlim Jun 22nd, 2006 01:36 PM

Hey Pub I wasn't going to even consider putting your new review up tomorrow because it was utterly boring but then I felt all bad because it has twice as many words as anything I ever wrote so far so now I might just put it up as a pity thing. :(

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 04:10 PM

That was exactly what I was going for. At first I thought of maybe splitting it in two and adding even more huge pictures, but I could barely read a paragraph of it without trying to put in another dick joke, so I just left it.

The only way I get anything in life is through pity. ;)

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 04:11 PM

That was exactly what I was going for. At first I thought of maybe splitting it in two and adding even more huge pictures, but I could barely read a paragraph of it without trying to put in another dick joke, so I just left it.

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 04:11 PM

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 04:12 PM

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 04:13 PM

I think I've forgotton how to use the internet! :(

Esuohlim Jun 22nd, 2006 04:28 PM

Egad! :eek

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 06:32 PM

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Hey Pub I wasn't going to even consider putting your new review up tomorrow because it was utterly boring but then I felt all bad because it has twice as many words as anything I ever wrote so far so now I might just put it up as a pity thing. :(

That's the Blake's 7 one right? Not the one I sent the day before that?

GADZOOKS Jun 22nd, 2006 06:54 PM

They gave me bum lettuce on my roast beef sandwhich, seriously it was like a clump of shit they put in a taco bell salad.

executioneer Jun 22nd, 2006 07:12 PM

was it lettuce that came out of a bum or did ythey put it in your bum :lol

Esuohlim Jun 22nd, 2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
That's the Blake's 7 one right? Not the one I sent the day before that?

The Blake's 7 was the only one I got :(

Esuohlim Jun 22nd, 2006 07:26 PM

Oh wait, nevermind. For some reason your other one went into a Spam folder. :(

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 07:28 PM

I was thinking that it might have gone in a spam folder with that title.

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

What the fuck is "Blake's 7"? Pub Lover wrote the most boring 4,000 words ever.

I completely forgot to mention that Blake's 7 is a British sci-fi show from the seventies. :(

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Pub Lover wrote the most boring 4,000 words ever.

:lol

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
And that is the final season of Blake's 7.

And that is the final time you'll ever write anything for my site, Pub Lover.

:lol

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 11:43 PM

And now no one has any reason to read that fucking thing again! >:

Esuohlim Jun 22nd, 2006 11:48 PM

I probably won't put anymore of these sci-fi show reviews up unless you make them more interesting. I seriously did put this one up only because of its length and unless you ripped it off some other site you probably spent a lot of time writing it. :(

But your review of comics was stellar compared to the everything else you contributed so far, so that's definitely going up. :eek

Keep it in check. >:

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 11:48 PM

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 11:50 PM

OH SHIT! A DOOR?

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2006 11:54 PM

I only wrote the Blake's 7 one because a good ten hours after I sent you the comics piece you mentioned in Seven Force's thread that you wanted more of the shitty reviews. And yeah, I totally wrote the review. Go watch the show, it's nothing like the review because I was lying to make it more interesting. :(

I didn't want to write another shitty sci-fi review. :(