I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Seven Force Mar 26th, 2007 02:32 PM

>: :sixmotherfuckingcharacters

Sam Mar 26th, 2007 02:33 PM

I LOVE PUSSY

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2007 02:33 PM

Hey Matt it looks like you're back to regular posting again! Why were you gone for so long was it another anxiety attack? >: Pussy >:

Seven Force Mar 26th, 2007 02:33 PM

shit sam i would hope so

Goat Cheese Mar 26th, 2007 03:05 PM

Hey Matt when are you going to change your avatar. I mean Lil Jon isn't cool anymore. Its all about Lil Flip now.

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 482932)
Hey Matt it looks like you're back to regular posting again! Why were you gone for so long was it another anxiety attack? >: Pussy >:

I could care less about Matt, but panic attacks are nothing to be called a 'pussy' over. Try experiencing one that last for hours. :(

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 04:25 PM

Classes, chillin with gf, chojin got me sucked into mmo's so i was playing that nonstop at one point, and yeah a ton of anxiety problems. Mostly at night so I started growing a phobia of going to sleep, and my bed for a few months. Started sleeping on the couch and exercising alot so i'd pass out easier.

But anyways... i came back because I missed you guys of course :rolleyes

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 04:32 PM

Chojin sucked me back into the world of I-mockery. :(

I completely missed being the ASS of every joke :pullin a millhouse

Black Flag Mar 26th, 2007 04:54 PM

whooooooooo did?

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2007 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 482969)
I could care less about Matt, but panic attacks are nothing to be called a 'pussy' over. Try experiencing one that last for hours. :(

Matt and I are tight so he knows there's no hard feelings right 'cause we're buds :hat

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 04:56 PM

You need to tell jokes really slow for Lenor to catch up.

HE ISN'T REALLY CALLING ME A PUSSY LENOR. ITS JUST A THING FRIENDS DO. OK?

OR MAYBE HE WAS.

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2007 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 482987)
Chojin sucked me back into the world of I-mockery. :(

Since when have you demoted Chojin to "Internet-name basis" status

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 04:59 PM

just kidding lenor don't read my last post you'll have an aneurysm

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2007 05:02 PM

In all seriousness I had a lot of irrational anxiety problems when I was a kid :(

I went through a phase when I was seven or eight where I thought my parents always wanted to take me places so they could leave me stranded :(. Family vacations were not very relaxing :(

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 05:04 PM

Damn, people too many questions all at once. My head is going to fall off.

1. Ok, Sean and Chuck also bribed me with cookies n' well, I had to stay after... :secret

2. Matt, I've changed allot since when we both used to frequent these boards way back when. I'm not that slow. I just don't like when people say shit about 'panic attacks' because I have had them for years.

3. Eusohlim, Milhouse, Thrilho, etc.. You bitch when I call people by their real name, you bitch when I call them by their 'handle' WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 483018)
In all seriousness I had a lot of irrational anxiety problems when I was a kid :(

I went through a phase when I was seven or eight where I thought my parents always wanted to take me places so they could leave me stranded :(. Family vacations were not very relaxing :(

I wouldn't leave my house for along time, unless it was to go across the street to the Hospital. In fear that I was dying, constantly and that my friends were 'out to get me'.

Thank god for Valium.

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

I'm not that slow
The fact that you had to state that for me reinforces that you're slow.

Anyways, I refuse to go back onto medication for panic attacks and general anxiety. I think it's better to just learn to deal with them myself. Yeah I have trouble going to sleep cause i think i'm going to die and not wake back up. I think people are going to jump out and murder me whenever i'm alone. I look at nutritional information on food and calculate my likelyhood of dying in the long run from eating the said item. I constantly think i'm about to die from some random illness or outside occurance.

It sucks. ;<

MarioRPG Mar 26th, 2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 483020)
3. Eusohlim, Milhouse, Thrilho, etc.. You bitch when I call people by their real name, you bitch when I call them by their 'handle' WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

You know he's gonna say "To die. :rolleyes"

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 08:59 PM

Matt, I just have bad ADD. So actually my mind goes faster than normal, but it takes longer to keep the thought that I original had intact. Unless I take my adderol, which is when this happens. Too much talky!

Mario, that would be so the obvious :rolleyes

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 09:29 PM

oh ok now it all makes sense

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 09:34 PM

heh, I love random CELL PHONE calls, and IM's!

Super nite!

noob3 Mar 26th, 2007 09:48 PM

this thread sucks

Sam Mar 26th, 2007 11:30 PM

I LOVE PUSSY

Jixby Phillips Mar 26th, 2007 11:34 PM

.nice.

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 11:41 PM

I'm glad you found it necessary to emphasize on just how much, by how big you made it.

It helps, when your rather slow with the joke getting, like me.