I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Nov 2nd, 2009 08:24 PM

mah page hauer

Pub Lover Nov 3rd, 2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 656427)
You're not supposed to pour waffle batter into a toaster you fucking drunk bastard.

Aww, soooo Cute. ^_^
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiffles (Post 656342)
I like 4 letter words too... like Love and Hapy ^_^

Cute and Clever. ^_^
Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 656197)
i'm eating a lollypop right this very moment!

and this is the only time i will ever be able to participate in this thread cause i'm not allowed to eat in my room :( :( byeeeeeee :(

Cute and Sweet. ^_^

Babs Nov 3rd, 2009 02:41 AM

What the fuck is a Railfan? Who the hell seriously gets a god damn hard on over a train. This up there with being next to that awkward furry shit.

Zhukov Nov 3rd, 2009 06:22 AM

What's not to like about a huge beast born of Steel and Iron careening down a track at hundreds of kilometers an hour?

I mean, I'm not a rail-fan, I don't have model railways or anything, but I can see why people would like them.

Kitsa Nov 3rd, 2009 08:21 AM

Mandy Patinkin hearts trains.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 3rd, 2009 10:25 AM

I ended up having to use the toaster oven for the eggos. I love my toaster oven but not for making waffles or toast(mine is kind of old so it burns things.) Great for reheating pizza or wings.

Dimnos Nov 3rd, 2009 10:25 AM

A little late but what the fuck ever... Pizza Hut sucks balls! Their sauce is just tomato paste. >: Freschetta Brick Over Pizza is where its at! IF you just have to order in Papa Johns is the way to go.

captain516 Nov 3rd, 2009 10:35 AM

Remember the "Jackpot!' guy from the recent Pizza Hut cokmmercials? Good God I never wanted to punch a fictional character so hard in my life.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 3rd, 2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 656630)
Remember the "Jackpot!' guy from the recent Pizza Hut cokmmercials? Good God I never wanted to punch a fictional character so hard in my life.

Jim Brewer

captain516 Nov 3rd, 2009 10:47 AM

Damn, too bad youtube's blocked here. I really want to see him "flip out".

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 3rd, 2009 11:03 AM

I bet pizza hut was all like "We need a celebrity to endorse our new pizzah hut commercials....but we only have $20. Who could we get?"

And Jim Brewer was all like "I'll take the case."

captain516 Nov 3rd, 2009 11:05 AM

Next thing you now, there's gonna be a jackpot MOVIE.

Guitar Woman Nov 3rd, 2009 12:43 PM

fuck ties

Seven Force Nov 3rd, 2009 01:45 PM

id never be able to wear them if i did that

Guitar Woman Nov 3rd, 2009 04:48 PM

It's a good thing I stepped in that pile of dog shit after my job interview and not before it!

Also, how the fuck is someone with no people skills supposed to get a job, ever? What if I don't LIKE being a leader? How about a skill where I let you employers suck shit out of my ass?

I should have just skipped the interview and bought hard drugs to inject into my eye sockets.

Dimnos Nov 3rd, 2009 04:51 PM

Janitor dude.

Dr. Boogie Nov 3rd, 2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 656678)
Also, how the fuck is someone with no people skills supposed to get a job, ever? What if I don't LIKE being a leader? How about a skill where I let you employers suck shit out of my ass?

You learn to fake sincerity and interest in whatever the employer does, and you pretend to be interested in the crappy lives of the people you work with. Ask any business major.

Tadao Nov 3rd, 2009 04:55 PM

Most of us lie in order to make money.

Tadao Nov 3rd, 2009 04:56 PM

GODDAMMITTTTTTTTTTT

Dr. Boogie Nov 3rd, 2009 04:57 PM

That's two people telling you to lie, GW. Get on it.

Guitar Woman Nov 3rd, 2009 05:00 PM

I was applying for some grassroots campaign shit and I lied through my teeth about how much I cared about genocide in Darfur, but I was jittery as fuck during the interview and probably looked like I was on cocaine the entire time.

Plus whenever they ask me WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING TO OUR WORK TEAM I think "uh, how about another person, you prick? You're the one who needed the fucking new employees so bad you put up a classified ad"

Guitar Woman Nov 3rd, 2009 05:02 PM

With the benefit of hindsight I think I at least did better than the heavyset black lady in goodwill clothes and jewelery who went "mmhmm" under her breath every 2 seconds during the group interview and at one point left to talk on her cell-phone for five minutes.

Liberals are also dumber than shit and their standards for pretty much everything are really low, so I think I've got a fighting chance.

stevetothepast Nov 3rd, 2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 656679)
Janitor dude.

I was a janitor for a year and a half. it was easy and allowed me to be an alcoholic.

Dr. Boogie Nov 3rd, 2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 656686)
Plus whenever they ask me WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING TO OUR WORK TEAM I think "uh, how about another person, you prick?

It's a generic question, so give them a generic answer:

Dedication
A hard-working spirit
A can-do attitude

executioneer Nov 3rd, 2009 05:17 PM

two hundred and fo'ty dollars worth 'a puddin'