I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 04:12 AM

its all cool.. i figured it out like i mentioned in the other thread.. i just posted it everywhere, being the moron i can be at 4am.. after mind numbing conversations with idiotas ..

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 04:45 AM

anyone wanna multiquote page 6 of this for me?

http://maddoxmania.com/area51/index.php?showtopic=513

I found it while googling my other internet moniker and I wanna read it really really bad, but my bannination from Maddox Gaynia is keeping me from it. :<

Chojin Feb 7th, 2007 06:35 AM

It's basically the admin going I BANNED GW FOR BANNING SOMEONE FOR NO GOSH DARN GOOD REASON AT ALL I AM SO TOUGH :picklehat, SKATERMONKEY going :blowme, someone else going I NEVER LIKED THAT GUY, and then they go off on a 'zany' tangent about colors for some reason.

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 06:38 AM

Yeah, I saw page 7, that was a queer reference to another thread in which me being a dickhead was also a subject. I'd just look at google's cache of the thing, but they don't have pages 3-6.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 06:46 AM

i got all the pages .. :/

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 06:59 AM

Uh yeah that's probably because you don't have to use google's cache to look at it, you fucking idiot.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 07:04 AM

1. Please try to not be so fucking tacky with your ohh so clever remarks. 'Fuckin Idiot' is rather quite pathetic... although comeing from a complete moron who thinks im a guy, obviously never picked up any 'edgar allen poe' ...

2. your rather annoying, and if you dont make some attempt then im going to block you, which your whole plan to attack me in the mockwars, will kinda be fucked .. ooppss sorry ..

3. my real name is amber.. hi nice to meet ya .. im not new to this board .. get over yourself, because your honestly starting to look extremly pathetic, and that is so not attractive.

thanx

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 07:14 AM

1. What the fuck does Poe have to do with you being a complete fucking failure who was dropped by her mom several times as a baby?

2. You talked about blocking me. So fucking DO IT, you pussy, and stop replying to my posts.

3. I know you're not new to the board, I've got fucking eyes, you stupid cunt. I don't care if you joined in 2007 or 19-fucking-45, if you're a retarded idiot, I'm gonna hate you.

FUCK OFF.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 07:21 AM

dude.. you so need to get laid. Im senseing a severe anger issue that you seem to have, and that can cause health problems.

Lenore - edgar allen poe, which is where my name came from. Also the comic book by roman dirge .. w00t ..

damn your quite the fuckin charmer, why dont you actually read what you say befor you hit the send button. So that the people of this board might not have to endure the verbal shit spewing out of your keyboard when you type your ohh so dramatic ludes to make your official point, that you just dont cant about anyone. GREAT FOR YOU! Im sure your goin far in life, and have some awesome friends that you only know over the internet since you cant get your fat lazy ass off your computer to acomplish anything else.

and umm .. NOPE ... haha ..

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 07:24 AM

Holy shit, I bet Lenore is Mrs. Lahey :lol

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 07:25 AM

yeh because she joined here 5 years ago..

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 07:28 AM

wow ha that is hillarious.. damn you so very much outsmarted me ... damn ..

:rave :rave

who the fuck is mrs lahey and why in hell would i be her?

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

who the fuck is mrs lahey and why in hell would i be her?
Mrs. Lahey is a stupid cunt who posts on Maddox Mania and you would be her because you are also a stupid cunt!

Also, she used lame-as-hell emoticons out of context, just like you. Seriously, the similarities are shocking.

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 07:36 AM

PS: Stop fucking gaying up the chatroom thread. Take your pussy comments to the thread in mock wars, lest it start to feel unused and unloved.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 07:37 AM

1. Nope sorry ..
2. def not
3. ohh their in context ... :rave is my damn fuckin emoticon!!! obviously you never payed as much atention as u thought.
4. thats all u got is stupid cunt? jixby actually made the 'i hate lenore' song, and still has the website its posted on.. your fuckin shit is tired!

you really have not a clue.. haha ..

bigtimecow Feb 7th, 2007 07:38 AM

everything is fucked, everybody sucks, you really don't know why, but you wanna justify RIPPING SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF, no human contact, and if you interact, then your life is on contract, you best bet is to stay away motherFUCKER

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 468042)
PS: Stop fucking gaying up the chatroom thread. Take your pussy comments to the thread in mock wars, lest it start to feel unused and unloved.

wow im gaying up the chat room with my pussy ass comments.. damn .. anyone else see the irony in that sentence? hahaha.. i think im falling in love :love

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 07:43 AM

bigtimecow doesn't know how completely dead on he is.

I'm a little buzzed off of Gato Negro right now, that's helping a little bit. :<

James Feb 7th, 2007 07:48 AM

ASsaaddss

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 07:49 AM

ohh is that a subtle reference towards killing me? Or are you just trying to do the cute little attempt at intimidation over the internet again? Cause sweetheart if you want to know where i live and come step up .. i gotts no problems .. but keep the empty threats to people that actually give a fuck.

and whatever the fuck that shit is... seriously fuck that.. get some fuckin xanax or valium or even some adderol ... damn .. haha .. nice touch with the whole 'im buzzed so its helpin me to not put my hand magically into the computer and kill everyone right now muahahahhaahahahahah'

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 468053)
Guitar Woman, weren't you the guy who was pretending to be a girl and then ran away for a while when you were found out?

Yeah, what of it?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 08:04 AM

i hate laptops.

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 08:10 AM

First of all, I'm pissed off because your dumb ass is on my internet, and I don't like it. Normally I am a very calm and fun loving kind of guy!

Second of all, Chojin merged all of my accounts into this one, and I really didn't have any choice in the matter. But if I did, I still would've chosen this one to be the dominant account, because I have had GOOD TIMES on it.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 468061)
Normally I am a very calm and fun loving kind of guy!

since when?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 08:12 AM

History always repeats itself.. you were caught once being fake, maybe its about time to shed some light on this obviously sociapathic persona you seem to have endowed apon yourself.

Freud would most likely say that you might have a bit of an identity crisis issue. Or that your gay.. and try to prey on people you belive to be weaker then you are. Obviously you didnt take what I said befor into stride, nothing you can do or say is going to offend me in any way nor will it change how I am, or will it change what and when I type. You were supposed to block me about 10 messages ago, aparently you find some undenying urge to prove to yourself or someone that your better then me....

wont happen..

your amusing to me now.. another idiot to play with ... hahaha ... bang bang fun fun