I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 03:55 AM

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 554371)
MILHOUSE DO YOU HAVE PICTURES OF SAID GIRL?

OH NO YOU DON'T >:

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 03:59 AM

I am pretty god damned sure that we have briefly been over this before and that you posted a picture of her

In fact, I'm certain of it.

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 04:03 AM

It was the whole periodic table of elements shirt thing. I didn't post her face though I want to protect her identity from you jerks

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:05 AM

So, you're too terrified to talk to her, but perfectly happy to snap pictures of her?

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 04:09 AM

It's from facebook :(

See how it all comes back to goddamn facebook >:

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:12 AM

So have you spoken to her AT ALL?

I hate to tell you this, but my cousin just crushed the heart of a poor bastard who'd been doing the "adoring her from afar" shtick. He managed to summon up the nerve to write a love letter, and she crumpled it up and threw it in the trash in front of him :(

So, the moral of the story here is to always use proper spelling when writing love letters, if at all! It's best just to say hello!

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:13 AM

Seriously, just ask if she'd like to go out for coffee or some shit

Zomboid May 8th, 2008 04:16 AM

NO. BEER.

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:17 AM

The good thing about coffee is that you can stop for it between classes. THEN go for the beer later

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 04:21 AM

The whole thing is moot anyway since I'm not at school until August now.

I STILL HAVE ONE YEAR LEFT TO WORK MY MAGIC BEFORE I NEVER SEE HER AGAIN AND REGRET MY INABILITY TO TAKE ACTION FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

SHOULD BE A FUN RIDE

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:22 AM

YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED ME

TALKED TO HER YET?

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 04:25 AM

NO

NO I HAVE NOT

AND I ONLY EVER SEE HER IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT'S NOT CONDUCIVE TO MAKING CONVERSATION ANYWAY

IT'S A LOST CAUSE NO HOPE NO HOPE

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:26 AM

THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HER INTERESTS ARE

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 04:28 AM

FACEBOOK, GUS, PAY ATTENTION

I had a class with her in my freshman year of college. This is how I learned her name. Since then I have not had any classes with her.

THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE MEDIUM IN THE UNIVERSE TO TALK ABOUT THIS BTW

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:28 AM

I MEAN, IF YOU HEAR HER TALKING ABOUT A SUBJECT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, AND KNOW ABOUT, WE CAN ASSUME THAT YOU CAN GET IN THE CONVERSATION

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:28 AM

Oh Jesus Christ, seriously?

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:30 AM

Just mope around and listen to the Dire Straits' "Lady Writer" over and over for three days straight and get over it then, I guess

I JUST DON'T KNOW, I'VE NEVER BEEN THAT UNBELIEVABLY OBSESSED WITH ANYONE

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 04:34 AM

See the problem here isn't not knowing how to talk to girls. I know damn well how to talk to girls. The problem here is developing crushes on unattainable girls I've never spoken with who may or may not know I exist, and the problem that really makes it worse is that she is perfectly attainable and I just don't know how to handle the situation whatsoever. And there's no doubt in my mind that we would hit it off if I actually did anything about it.

I've had other girlfriends but I've never had anybody make me feel the way I feel about her, and it makes me feel pathetic that I'm completely obsessed with someone I've never talked to.

Zomboid May 8th, 2008 04:35 AM

HEY I DREW A PIC OF MILHOUSE TOO

Zomboid May 8th, 2008 04:36 AM

BTW THOMAS SANTINI I AM TEMPTED TO GO ON FACEBOOK AND FIND THIS GIRL AND SEND HER MESSAGES THAT TELL HER OF YOUR FEELINGS

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:37 AM

Well, shit.

Come on, Super sleuth, what's she majoring in? Try to figure out what sequences she'll take next and get into them

Grislygus May 8th, 2008 04:39 AM

fucking FINALLY never mind, I'm out of here, good luck with all of that then

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 04:42 AM

SIGH

Esuohlim May 8th, 2008 04:58 AM

OK IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN TO GAY THIS THREAD UP FOR A WHILE

ELPILA666, YOU'RE UP