I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zhukov Aug 5th, 2011 06:41 AM

I had my foot ran over by my best friend, and he did it on purpose and pretended that it was an accident. Is this worse than me actually pretending that he ran my foot over so he feels bad?

Who is in the wrong?

k0k0 Aug 5th, 2011 06:46 AM

He's in the wrong. He shouldn't try to run over his best friend's foot. Play up your pain to make him feel bad and let that be a lesson to him.

executioneer Aug 5th, 2011 06:50 AM

pretend you have to go to hospital now, make him drive you

Nick Aug 5th, 2011 06:50 AM

Him trying to run over your foot is worse than you pretending he ran over your foot.

executioneer Aug 5th, 2011 06:57 AM

man synchtube is so fun :( got every episode of space ghost on my queue, perfect to fall asleep to

Kitsa Aug 5th, 2011 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 735669)
Does anyone know if Dave Chappelle is still insane?

I believe not. He lives near me and I think his wife and kid came to my gallery thing a couple of years ago, but I can't find my guestbook to confirm that (:\ ) He's just sort of a quiet guy when he's not performing. All the best ones are.

Zhukov Aug 5th, 2011 07:03 AM

Thanks guys. I thought I was right.

I opted out of him driving to the hospital (he offered) because the doctor would have probably noticed I was faking. I'll play the big man (but not really) by forgiving him, and then just hobbling around for a while. Maybe tell him I have to stay home all day tomorrow because I'm in too much pain, and see if he brings me ice cream. Probably not.

Nick Aug 5th, 2011 07:13 AM

If you're lucky, he'll kiss it and make it feel better. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 735679)
I believe not. He lives near me and I think his wife and kid came to my gallery thing a couple of years ago, but I can't find my guestbook to confirm that (:\ ) He's just sort of a quiet guy when he's not performing. All the best ones are.

That's a relief. He always seemed like a nice comedian so when all that Comedy Central stuff went down I felt really bad for him.

Kitsa Aug 5th, 2011 07:14 AM

Smoke a bowl of okra.

Kitsa Aug 5th, 2011 07:15 AM

Dammit I got so mired in Gus's extensive craplog that I didn't see Zhukov got hurt :(

Nick Aug 5th, 2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 735683)

We grow a lot of okra down here in the south, and with the rise of potheads down here, I'm surprised this hadn't happened sooner.

Kitsa Aug 5th, 2011 07:26 AM

The government is always coming in to spray poison on pot that grows naturally on the farm of someone I know. They know he's not farming it, but people are always sneaking in to take the plants. It would have to be full of horrible herbicides, probably more carcinogenic than regular cigs because of it :(

Nick Aug 5th, 2011 07:39 AM

Seems like they'd be farming up some Death Marijuana if it keeps coming back from all those poison sprays. If pot grew naturally on my land I'd be bit more richer, Bama druggies are some of the most ignorant people I've ever met.

ignoR Aug 5th, 2011 02:28 PM

I made a chocolate souffle last night

It was delicious

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 735678)
man synchtube is so fun :( got every episode of space ghost on my queue, perfect to fall asleep to

like I said, need to do Beetlejuice

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ignoR (Post 735670)
Sup

HOLY

SHIT

:eek

Grislygus Aug 5th, 2011 02:42 PM

Yeah, I was wondering

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2011 02:44 PM

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Grislygus again

Sam Aug 5th, 2011 02:53 PM

I KNEW HE WOULD COME BACK TO US.

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2011 03:32 PM

YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GONE??

Sam Aug 5th, 2011 03:38 PM

NOT IN MY HEART OF HEARTS

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2011 03:42 PM

Hey Willie, synchtube would've been the perfect opportunity to make us watch ponies and you didn't OH WELL

Sam Aug 5th, 2011 03:54 PM

My favorite part of Synchtube was when Milhouse backwards called me a cunt.

ignoR Aug 5th, 2011 04:05 PM

What's been going on around here

Why does it look like no one ever posts here anymore

Have i missed anything

Sam Aug 5th, 2011 04:12 PM

:pagebrak

The important people are still here, plus a bunch of other mooks.