I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pentegarn Dec 20th, 2009 10:38 PM

^^^

This.

I yearn to hear your hockey takes Kitsa

bigtimecow Dec 21st, 2009 02:04 AM

PARTY WAS AWESOME

got asked by a lesbian tonight if me and (girl) were together and it made me smile. apparantly something is happenig!

bigtimecow Dec 21st, 2009 02:08 AM

btw kissed a bunch of sluts tonight yeah yeah

Dixie Dec 21st, 2009 03:43 AM

were you in the same hot tub as me tonight or something?

MattJack Dec 21st, 2009 03:51 AM

BTC you play on player

Dixie, what were you doing in a hot tub full of slu*s?

Babs Dec 21st, 2009 04:03 AM

get cho dicked sucked

Kitsa Dec 21st, 2009 08:26 AM

I'm around. Just got a lot of shit to do and other miscellaneous reasons.

stevetothepast Dec 21st, 2009 12:36 PM

I was wondering about you kit kat

bigtimecow Dec 21st, 2009 01:05 PM

speaking of the lesbian girl, i made a few really loud comments about jeff dunham being a faggot and homosexual. i immediately felt bad and said "sarah! i don't mean it like that!" :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 21st, 2009 01:44 PM

Hahahahaha.

Tadao Dec 21st, 2009 02:04 PM

That's an insult to gays.

bigtimecow Dec 21st, 2009 02:43 PM

i mean in truth jeff dunham is a faggot but i didn't want to offend sarah because she's cool and works in the studio :(

King Hadas Dec 21st, 2009 03:41 PM

I wonder when the word gay and all it synonyms became something like an indiscriminate racial slur.

kahljorn Dec 21st, 2009 03:41 PM

haha some straight people who were like gay activists or some shit stopped talking to me because i called something gay once ;/

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE MORE UNDERSTANDING"

King Hadas Dec 21st, 2009 03:56 PM

YOU STEPPED OVER THE LINE KHAL, AND THERE AIN'T NO GOING BACK AFTER WHAT YOU DONE

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 21st, 2009 04:08 PM

What a bunch of jerks. Maybe they are just secretly Jeff Dunham fans.

kahljorn Dec 21st, 2009 04:27 PM

yea i dont think i ever spoke to them ever again after that :O

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 21st, 2009 04:43 PM

My volleyball team had like 3 straight people on it over the summer and it was a drinking league. I ocassionally use the terms but usually because its hilarious.

captain516 Dec 21st, 2009 04:56 PM

I had a crush on this one girl who thought I was gay. :(

Babs Dec 21st, 2009 06:05 PM

You mean you're not gay?

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 21st, 2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 664475)
I had a crush on this one girl who thought I was gay. :(




You should have gayed her right in the mouth.

Sam Dec 21st, 2009 08:10 PM

GAY ENOUGH TO FUCK HER RIGHT IN HER TIGHT LITTLE ANUS HOLE.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 21st, 2009 08:16 PM

And then right in the mouth again. Then when she starts complaining tell her to stop talking shit

Sam Dec 21st, 2009 08:25 PM

WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH I CAN SMELL THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT

stevetothepast Dec 21st, 2009 08:31 PM

IS U SAYIN HE BEE TALKIN SHIT?

Sam Dec 21st, 2009 08:33 PM

FUCKING HELL

LordSappington Dec 21st, 2009 10:40 PM

After battling some sort of stomach bug for a week, I cannot begin to tell you how big a relief it is that I'm once again pooping solids. :rave

MattJack Dec 21st, 2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 664409)
get cho dicked sucked

This.

:lol

My little brother says this all the time.

Immortal Goat Dec 21st, 2009 11:27 PM

Ugh. I need to get laid. I got cheated on while I was at Basic Training, and now I'm single. I just want to fuck someone :(

kahljorn Dec 21st, 2009 11:48 PM

haha chojin gave me an infraction for posting in the defestrate the ex thread :lol

what a cocksucker :rolleyes

Pentegarn Dec 21st, 2009 11:49 PM

You should check out this girl who started posting last week, she is dating (read: fucking) many guys :lol

OK seriously though, hit the singles bar man, ladies dig men in the military

Pentegarn Dec 21st, 2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 664554)
haha chojin gave me an infraction for posting in the defestrate the ex thread :lol

what a cocksucker :rolleyes

Wow really? You must have dropped something special to get busted there

Sam Dec 21st, 2009 11:51 PM

hahaha I got an infraction too, I guess I just should have made some really great fat jokes like Chojin did my bad I guess next time I will do better!

kahljorn Dec 21st, 2009 11:52 PM

nah its cause chojin has such high standards for ANY posting done on this message board

kahljorn Dec 21st, 2009 11:54 PM

its funny cause just the other day chojin was like, "ITS NOT REALLY MY KIND OF MODERATOR STYLE TO BE A COCKSUCKER UNLIKE SOME OTHER MODS HONESTLY IM MORE LIKELY TO LIKE CHANGE SOMEBODYS AVATAR OR SIGNATURE TO SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY REALLY FUNNY"

Sam Dec 21st, 2009 11:55 PM

here I wrote a fat joke just for chojin to go post in that thread because that was totally the high point in that thread:

what's black and white and red all over? an interracial couple who got in the way of your cupcakes! :lol

there you go Chojin just for you I wrote you a high quality fat joke

Pentegarn Dec 22nd, 2009 12:08 AM

I stayed away from the fat jokes there. I knew they would come from someone and I thought it was just too easy a way to go.

Colonel Flagg Dec 22nd, 2009 05:20 AM

FUCKING SNOW! I HATE SNOW! :explode

Colonel Flagg Dec 22nd, 2009 05:20 AM

:dblpst

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 22nd, 2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 664584)
FUCKING SNOW! I HATE SNOW! :explode


Agreed. How bad is it there Colonel?

Colonel Flagg Dec 22nd, 2009 10:31 AM

Depends on where you are - south and east of the city it's 2 feet or more, north and west, a foot plus. We got only about 10" so not too bad, it's just shitty driving where people aren't sure what pedal to push on the freaking floor. We're not used to this crap - not like you folks in sunny Buffalo! :)

This would be just a day in winter for those accustomed to lake-effect snow.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 22nd, 2009 10:42 AM

IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN BUFFALO :) We seriously have a small dusting of snow. I probably should get a hat and some gloves.

Fathom Zero Dec 22nd, 2009 10:45 AM

My friend is going to Buffalo. By train and bus. I pity her; she missed her plane.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 22nd, 2009 11:01 AM

Yeah, busses are no good.

Babs Dec 22nd, 2009 04:12 PM

When do you get your license back Bill?

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 22nd, 2009 04:16 PM

I can apply for a new one in 1 week from today. :picklehat

Babs Dec 22nd, 2009 04:27 PM

Not soon enough. I've had a shitty ass week and need to get out Ohio and drink myself into a coma.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 22nd, 2009 05:52 PM

You and me both. Except for the Ohio part. I forgot I'm mascotting for my roommate's hockey team tonight so I need to get beerfaced.

captain516 Dec 22nd, 2009 07:48 PM

Studying for the SATs makes me feel like shit and i hate it.

Fathom Zero Dec 22nd, 2009 07:56 PM

Real men don't need no tests.

Chojin Dec 22nd, 2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 664557)
hahaha I got an infraction too, I guess I just should have made some really great fat jokes like Chojin did my bad I guess next time I will do better!

i gave you an infraction for posting the same picture of an airhorn in like 20 different threads, idk, you kinda deserved it

then if i recall correctly 3-4 people just started spamming the thread with limericks or some shit, so i figured everyone else deserved a warning too

Kitsa Dec 22nd, 2009 09:59 PM

Mascotting for a hockey team would be awesome. Back before the Dayton Bombers went to shit, I used to like watching the guy in the beaver suit mess with people leaning against the glass before games.

kahljorn Dec 22nd, 2009 11:01 PM

WHAT CHOJIN REALLY SAID:
Quote:

i gave you an infraction for posting the same picture of an airhorn in like 20 different threads, idk, you kinda deserved it
I don't get or like jokes
Quote:

then if i recall correctly 3-4 people just started spamming the thread with limericks or some shit, so i figured everyone else deserved a warning to
I hate when people have fun witho>:ut me >: >:

kahljorn Dec 22nd, 2009 11:03 PM

GET WITH THE TIMES OLD MAN

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO :AIRHORN THIS GUY ;) :)

Sam Dec 22nd, 2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 664686)
i gave you an infraction for posting the same picture of an airhorn in like 20 different threads, idk, you kinda deserved it

then if i recall correctly 3-4 people just started spamming the thread with limericks or some shit, so i figured everyone else deserved a warning too

idk i kinda posted it 4 times total, twice in the my heart will go on thread and twice in the dammnit....... thread, so i can totally see your point I mean I literally posted it in 20 different threads at least 20 different times I mean because I couldn't have posted it in 20 different threads if I didn't post it at least 20 times completely justified good job moderating chojin, you are totally not acting like a twat and I am maybe the worst person on this board I can totally see how justified you were, way to go Legend Killer

Chojin Dec 22nd, 2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 664704)
idk i kinda posted it 4 times total, twice in the my heart will go on thread and twice in the dammnit....... thread, so i can totally see your point I mean I literally posted it in 20 different threads at least 20 different times I mean because I couldn't have posted it in 20 different threads if I didn't post it at least 20 times completely justified good job moderating chojin, you are totally not acting like a twat and I am maybe the worst person on this board I can totally see how justified you were, way to go Legend Killer

listen ****** i ran a search and deleted 4 of those posts and am still finding more so i don't wanna hear it

Sam Dec 22nd, 2009 11:34 PM

BULLSHIT LIES FROM THE WOLF I WILL NOT BE PERSECUTED JUST BECAUSE I WOULDN'T PLAY SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010 WITH YOU, I KNOW THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT JUST GET OVER IT OKAY MAN JEEZ DON'T HOLD ON TO A GRUDGE

Pentegarn Dec 22nd, 2009 11:57 PM

Wait a second hold up.....

There were limericks?

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 12:09 AM

Steam sale. Go Christmas cash.

Dixie Dec 23rd, 2009 12:25 AM

i'm working next month!!
for at least 2 and a half weeks.
this is good news, my first tour in awhile
:D

executioneer Dec 23rd, 2009 12:47 AM

CHRIST-MASS AVATAR UPDATE

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 12:47 AM

hey guyssssssssssssssssssssssss

executioneer Dec 23rd, 2009 12:57 AM

whats goin on frankenstein

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:00 AM

what makes me frankenstein?

i'm feeling down tonight :(

executioneer Dec 23rd, 2009 01:03 AM

i thought it woudl be a change of pace from "wudoin dracula"

executioneer Dec 23rd, 2009 01:03 AM

IS THERE ANY HELP I CAN GIVE FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS BLUES

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:05 AM

tell all my friends to love me but also to leave me alone and tell the girl i like to come sleep at my house

executioneer Dec 23rd, 2009 01:11 AM

consider it done

i'm telling them that now with my mind

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:15 AM

i really wish man. fuck, where do you live willie? i need to get the fuck out of here

or just start hanging out with school friends more, because they are awesome and don't hate me for anything and my other friends are sometimes assholes well mainly just two of them but i can't write them out of my life because they've been there forever but fuck they just can't get over the fact that i have other friends as well as them and when i hang out with said other friends (school friends) they get pissed for whatever reason but its like sorry dudes and gals my life doesn't revolve around you and i want to hang out with different people sometimes because they aren't downers like you guys are and one of the girls from school is this girl that i have been whining and complaining about my own self inadequacy to do anything with her because i keep getting this feeling like she totally isn't into me when i know that she is and i just feel like i'm forcing stuff but we might hang out on sunday and maybe we can talk then and figure it all out i dunno willie will it work?

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:21 AM

and now i guess my friends are pissed at me for not hanging out with them tonight because one of them is going to be gone FOR A WEEK

OH MY GOD WILLIE NOT A WEEK WHATEVER SHALL I DO

fuck, yeah i'm gonna miss her but jesus christ ITS A WEEK get the fuck over it i will see you when you get back

asjd80ashd08ashd08ahsd0ah8s0dsa

captain516 Dec 23rd, 2009 01:22 AM

Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face :)

Sam Dec 23rd, 2009 01:23 AM

DON'T WORRY BTC I GOT YOUR BACK HOMIE RIDE OR DIE

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 01:23 AM

Get some better friends.

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:25 AM

see, for me everything is fucking clear as hell. my friends are just selfish and fucking lonely and need to MAKE SOME MORE FRIENDS. for chrissakes am i seriously getting penalized for being social? GO MAKE SOME FUCKING FRIENDS AND YOU'LL SEE THAT IT IS NICE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY ONES WHO DON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT ALL THE TIME

and i fucking love my newly acquired friends; there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. i just got back from dinner at my friend's house with all of them and it was super fun

FUCK PPL

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:26 AM

to be honest, i wish i could just write them off sometimes. i seriously do, but because of some complex living situations and what-not it would in turn make me basically unable to see my best friend evar

i'm such a whiny bitch but fuck you

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 01:28 AM

Shit's fucked up, dude.

I should really write off my old friends. They're "getting lost", the thing after high school where people just peter out. I've got a couple new friends that are better, though.

Hang with the new friends more, dude.

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:30 AM

they can all fucking eat shit

i am ENRAGED!!! >:

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:33 AM

i really hate this vertical ad that always gets in the way of the first post because i can't read what you said :(

Sam Dec 23rd, 2009 01:33 AM

*COUGH* >:

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 664752)
Shit's fucked up, dude.

I should really write off my old friends. They're "getting lost", the thing after high school where people just peter out. I've got a couple new friends that are better, though.

Hang with the new friends more, dude.

I can't say "dude" more.

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:38 AM

SAM I LOVE YOU :*

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 01:39 AM

I think you should cry more, baby-back bitch. >:

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:40 AM

do you guys enjoy my whining? ;(

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 01:41 AM

Yes, I enjoy internet people pouring their personal lives onto a board.

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:42 AM

what else you wanna know :(

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 01:46 AM

ahh fuck this i'm going to bed

Darryl Dec 23rd, 2009 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 664754)
i really hate this vertical ad that always gets in the way of the first post because i can't read what you said :(

Can you guys fix this somehow? :\


Babs Dec 23rd, 2009 07:04 AM

Take it to the tech thread.

Chojin Dec 23rd, 2009 09:00 AM

use the i-bapery skin, it doesn't have the vertical ad

Kitsa Dec 23rd, 2009 09:08 AM

As an aside, has anyone actually seen Drank in stores? Got someone I'm supposed to buy a can for, but fuck spending $56 to order a case online.

Dixie Dec 23rd, 2009 10:42 AM

i can't say i've ever seen that before. that looks pretty cool! where'd you find out about that?

HickMan Dec 23rd, 2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 664804)
use the i-bapery skin, it doesn't have the vertical ad

We might be the only two

Sam Dec 23rd, 2009 02:42 PM

I don't get the vertical ad and I use the plain skin. :eek

stevetothepast Dec 23rd, 2009 02:54 PM

ME TOO FUCKING HELL

executioneer Dec 23rd, 2009 04:12 PM

i get a horizontal one that SOMETIMES blocks posts when i post from work and i'm using ibapery

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 664859)
i get a horizontal one that SOMETIMES blocks posts when i post from work and i'm using ibapery

NIGHTMARE MODE

bigtimecow Dec 23rd, 2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 664804)
use the i-bapery skin, it doesn't have the vertical ad

lies, i use the bape skin

kahljorn Dec 23rd, 2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

It was my first thought, too, buddy. >: I don't read half of what you say, anyway. :lol
I used to be the biggest jerk on this message board, but now what am I :(
Fathom zero i understand that you may have some personal problems or maybe you haven't been taking your medication but that's no reason to lash out at people on the internet

Kitsa Dec 23rd, 2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie (Post 664818)
i can't say i've ever seen that before. that looks pretty cool! where'd you find out about that?

Oh, the sig other came home one day going on and on about "slow yo roll". I'd just figured it was some viral thing that was making the rounds at his work.

Fathom Zero Dec 23rd, 2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 664897)
I used to be the biggest jerk on this message board, but now what am I :(
Fathom zero i understand that you may have some personal problems or maybe you haven't been taking your medication but that's no reason to lash out at people on the internet

I can make it not fun.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.