I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

k0k0 Oct 22nd, 2011 03:28 PM

This kind of blows. I hope I can beat some of the last bosses without pyromancy. I mean, I've survived so far, but it's getting tougher and my black knight halberd is max level. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I really just want to use the pyromancies to kill fuckers online who I need for this ring. Only 1 kill left.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 04:39 PM

The very last boss, you couldn't possibly, though Iron Flesh would've helped. I was able to without it, though it required much more work and I was at Level 102.

It would have helped with the Taurus and Capra Demons down in the Demon Ruins after you beat the Ceaseless Discharge.

Zomboid Oct 22nd, 2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 747539)
I just figured out why I can't cast pyromancy spells. I killed the guy who give you the pyromancy flame. I tried to help him by attacking the barrel he was in, then he got pissed and attacked me. I thought he was a bad guy so I killed him. Now I'm reading up online and trying to figure out how to get pyromancy to work. I fucked myself over. I'll never get an iron flesh spell to combat the dicks online who kill me.

Yeah, I killed that guy, too. I thought he was a dead guy with a soul item. Fuck.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 06:45 PM

Have any of you made it to the Kiln or Ash Lake yet?

k0k0 Oct 22nd, 2011 07:16 PM

I went through ash lake, yes. Got to the dragon at the end, got a dragon head and warped back. Now I'm going through the giant's tomb again, now that I can cast the light spell.

zerothree Oct 23rd, 2011 12:12 AM

I've been playing Dark Soul's since it came out and I feel like I've gotten nowhere so far. I'm only lvl 32 and I just took out the Gaping Dragon and started Blighttown. Blighttown can S my D. Those fucking dark mutant things with the poison blowguns that can peg you from a mile away and give you the toxic debuff are the bane of my existence.

But goddamnit, I can't stop playing that game. Hands down my top game of the year. I just wish I could farm titanite faster to upgrade my gear more and that douche nozzles online would quit being so cheap and using the fog ring then sneaking up and one-shotting me almost as soon as I turn human. All I want to do is kindle a damn bonfire.

Oh and as for the Pyromancer NPC, just do a roll into the barrel he's in so ya don't accidentally aggro him.

k0k0 Oct 23rd, 2011 01:08 AM

Yeah, I found out about the pyromancer way too late. Once he's dead, he's dead. I did finally figure out how to fight people online. I use my spell to change into a tree/mushroom/vase/whatever, then whenever they pass by, because they're stuck wandering til they kill me, I attack and they're just like "what the fuck". Fun stuff, but takes some waiting and several people have quit in order to reset since they couldn't find me.

Dr. Boogie Oct 23rd, 2011 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerothree (Post 747591)
Oh and as for the Pyromancer NPC, just do a roll into the barrel he's in so ya don't accidentally aggro him.

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 747595)
Yeah, I found out about the pyromancer way too late. Once he's dead, he's dead. I did finally figure out how to fight people online. I use my spell to change into a tree/mushroom/vase/whatever, then whenever they pass by, because they're stuck wandering til they kill me, I attack and they're just like "what the fuck". Fun stuff, but takes some waiting and several people have quit in order to reset since they couldn't find me.

THERE'S A SPELL THAT DOES THAT? I didn't even know. THAT'S AWESOME.

Zomboid Oct 23rd, 2011 10:06 AM

Yeah, that's awesome. Also, new guy, you can buy titanite shards from the blacksmith near the forest/undead parish.

I was upgrading Astora's sword before I noticed the Faith requirement. Shit.

darkvare Oct 23rd, 2011 10:45 AM

all this talk about dark souls made me play demon's souls and i had a laugh about feeling ovepowered at level 52 while i'm getting my ass kicked at level 92 over here

k0k0 Oct 23rd, 2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 747637)
THERE'S A SPELL THAT DOES THAT? I didn't even know. THAT'S AWESOME.

There's a lady who sells a bunch of cool spells, but she's kinda hard to find. In darkroot basin, you kill all of the golems, then go down to where the hydra was. There's a cave if you go all the way north and in that cave is a golem. (For some people, the golem isn't there supposedly. He wasn't there for me the first few times I wandered into the cave. (Just quit and come back and he'll be there.) After you kill him, he has a lady inside who says she'll teach you magic if you say yes to whatever she says. Then she disappears. After that, if you go back to the area where you fought the 4 regular golems, there will be a summoning sign on the ground. It shows up even if you're hollow. Summon her and you can get the light spell, the invisibility spell (like the fog ring), the mimic spell, and some other spells that help a lot. But if you don't kill all the golems in that area, and you call her forward, and one hits her she won't ever come back.

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 11:51 AM

Oh man, I didn't even know that the Pyromancy witches in Blighttown, Demon's Ruins, and Izalith were the same witch sisters from the trailer.

Jesus, you can skip whole chunks of the story and not even notice.

k0k0 Oct 23rd, 2011 06:06 PM

I beat the game finally.
Spoilers!

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2011 07:20 PM

I still need to do most of the covenant stuff, get most of the weapons, talk to NPCs, etc. Demon's Souls had the same kind of ending.

OxBlood Oct 25th, 2011 05:38 AM

Finished Arkham City the other day. Pretty nice but the story is not as good this time.

executioneer Oct 25th, 2011 05:42 AM

i thought the story was BETTER, you're crazy

OxBlood Oct 25th, 2011 07:51 AM

I´m not crazy, I´m mentally enhanced by a weaker form of insanity, but thank you nonetheless :P

I just thought the game cycled through villains too quickly for how important they are. That and well, the whole Endgame just sucks, the choices there suck (don´t want to spoil anything).

Dimnos Oct 26th, 2011 07:02 PM

Finally getting around to playing dead space 2. Man there are a lot of exploding babies on this space station.

darkvare Oct 26th, 2011 07:30 PM

i finished arkham city and the ending sucked ass me angry

executioneer Oct 26th, 2011 07:36 PM

YOU SHUT YOUR HOR MOUTH I LOVED THAT ENDING

Rongi Oct 26th, 2011 10:14 PM

i'm playing with my d*ck

executioneer Oct 26th, 2011 10:36 PM

is it the slim version

OxBlood Oct 27th, 2011 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 747986)
YOU SHUT YOUR HOR MOUTH I LOVED THAT ENDING

It was...unexpected, Iīll give the game that but still...donīt you dare to read the spoiler if you havenīt finished Arkham City.

Spoilers!

executioneer Oct 27th, 2011 03:59 AM

Spoilers!