I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Jan 12th, 2010 10:14 PM

You guys must go to shitty schools, I was so happy after my Journalism class today that it was like doing cocaine!

I also learned more about writing in a single three hour college class than I did in three years of high school. The most valuable thing I discovered today is why I hate my own writing; all the fucking thesaurus-padding to meet absurd paper length demands has given me the voice of a pompous, overcompensating douchebag. My new professor scolds me if I can't get my point across in less than 600 words. Also, we're forming a SUPERSTAR TAGTEAM with the web-designer kiddies and making a campus news site, which we don't already have for some reason.

IT'S AWESOME, IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING

Tadao Jan 12th, 2010 11:36 PM

That was painful to read. :(

kgp4death Jan 12th, 2010 11:42 PM

I am just surprised all you stupid fucks didn't kill yourselves yet.....especially you Tadao, I would have taken care of business if I were you.

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2010 11:47 PM

Why are you "just surprised", and not just "surprised"?

Grislygus Jan 12th, 2010 11:47 PM

Tell it like it is, brah

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 667452)
I am just surprised all you stupid fucks didn't kill yourselves yet.....especially you Tadao, I would have taken care of business if I were you.

Wait, I know why you are here; you were googling your name like you do every other day and Grislygus was at the top of the search results, having mentioned you not two days ago. It may look like people were talking about you, but they weren't. You can go away now.

dextire Jan 13th, 2010 12:07 AM

I got a call tonight from a client. Looks like I'm doing a major drawing project for the next two weeks. :)
It's a whole lot of work, and I'll probably have to go to Atlanta for a few days, but it's about a months pay in two weeks.

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 667401)
No baby today unless I spontaneously go into labor :( They decided on Jan 26, which feels like a very long way away.

Best of luck. :)

captain516 Jan 13th, 2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dextire (Post 667461)
I got a call tonight from a client. Looks like I'm doing a major drawing project for the next two weeks. :)
It's a whole lot of work, and I'll probably have to go to Atlanta for a few days, but it's about a months pay in two weeks.

Good for you, mang. Will you post pictures of it when it's finished?

Pentegarn Jan 13th, 2010 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dextire (Post 667461)

Sounds cool, plus a trip to Atlanta, you can see Turner Field, the Coca Cola factory.... the... airport :P

Sorry, this was as close as I could get to the clip I wanted

dextire Jan 13th, 2010 12:47 AM

I've seen the Coca-Cola factory!
I even got to try a Mexican Coke. Which is made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup.
And that's about as cool as Atlanta gets. :)

I'd love to show you the drawing, Captain! Only it's a schematic drawing. Sorry, I meant to mention that before.
Also, Mang-Lava!

Kitsa Jan 13th, 2010 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 667452)

I THOUGHT YOU'D HAVE KILLED YOURSELVES BY NOW, YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

executioneer Jan 13th, 2010 04:22 AM

hey as much as i want to read fifteen more pages of kgpdumb posts i just banned him for a year completely by accident, whoops

Shrubfest Jan 13th, 2010 04:54 AM

Lol, Kitsa. :)

Colonel Flagg Jan 13th, 2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 667494)
hey as much as i want to read fifteen more pages of kgpdumb posts i just banned him for a year completely by accident, whoops

OH NO THATS TOOO BAD!!!

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2010 10:05 AM

I-Mockery Chat(HEY KGP4DEATH CAN YOU SEE THIS)

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2010 10:06 AM

Been a while since one of those. :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 13th, 2010 11:08 AM

I fucking love Pepsi Throwback. It just killed Coke for me.

edit: Hey Pub

bigtimecow Jan 13th, 2010 11:37 AM

oh my god the title changed, and pub lover is posting

WHERE'S BUBSY?!?!?!

RaNkeri Jan 13th, 2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 667516)
I fucking love Pepsi Throwback. It just killed Coke for me.

edit: Hey Pub

Pepsi Throwback?

Kitsa Jan 13th, 2010 12:35 PM

made with "real sugar".

Like in the 70s.

MattJack Jan 13th, 2010 01:36 PM

my Winamp shuffle just went from 3 6 Mafia to ABBA :(

Both of which I have no idea why they are even on my PC :(

Dimnos Jan 13th, 2010 01:38 PM

ABBA? Oh Mattjack.... :tear

MattJack Jan 13th, 2010 01:41 PM

Yeah I know right. I have a whole album of their hits on my pc that I forgot about. My MawMaw discovered them about a year ago(and absolutely loves them), so I hooked up her.

But when I'm trying to get handsome in the mirror before my day begins.. Hearing Dancing Queen blast from my bedroom kinda kills me on the inside. I had to call my neighbors and swear to them that I def was not just bumping ABBA.

Tadao Jan 13th, 2010 01:44 PM

Does it make you want to murder people?