I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Apocalypse!!!!!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22623)

Evil Robot Oct 8th, 2006 10:44 PM

Apocalypse!!!!!!!

Updated: 9 minutes ago

Quote:

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea said Monday it has performed its first-ever nuclear weapons test. The country’s official Korean Central News Agency said the test was performed successfully and there was no radioactive leakage from the site.

“The nuclear test is a historic event that brought happiness to the our military and people,” KCNA said.

South Korean officials could not immediately confirm the report.

South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun convened an urgent meeting of security advisers over the issue, Yonhap reported
The North said last week it would conduct a nuclear test as part of its deterrent against a possible U.S. invasion.

The director of South Korea’s monitoring center that is watching for a test with sound and seismic detectors declined to immediately comment on the report. The U.S. Geological Survey said it had detected no seismic activity in North Korea, although it was not clear whether a blast would be strong enough for its sensors.

This breaking news story will be updated

Dr. V Oct 8th, 2006 11:45 PM

OMG I'M GONNA DIE!

Evil Robot Oct 8th, 2006 11:57 PM

Quote:

The nuclear test is a historic event that brought happiness to the our military and people
"HORAY!!! WE LOVE NUCLEAR TESTING!!!!!!! HORAY FOR UNDERGROUND EXPLOSIONS!!!! KILL MIDDLE EARTH!!!!!!

Anonymous Oct 9th, 2006 02:40 PM

Did anybody else catch the surveillance footage of the test area they were showing today? Fucking amazing, you can see it glowing and shit underground, looked like some kind of alien attack.

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 9th, 2006 02:42 PM

I dunno if its a rumor or not but I heard that they said if we interfere with them theyre gonna use that shit on us.

kahljorn Oct 9th, 2006 02:45 PM

Re: Apocalypse!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot

Quote:

The North said last week it would conduct a nuclear test as part of its deterrent against a possible U.S. invasion.

Anonymous Oct 9th, 2006 02:46 PM

all they could do is hit alaska, given the missiles hold up that long, be more worried about them giving what they know to al qaida, Iran, and then we can panic. Oh and remember that Bin Laden was telling all Muslims to leave all Major U.S. cities so he can kill 10 million, so, yeah we have a lot to look forward to.

glowbelly Oct 9th, 2006 03:47 PM

if it means you getting blown to smithareens, i'm well, i'm smilin :)

Anonymous Oct 9th, 2006 05:05 PM

Nah, i stay in small towns as plan B for just that reason.

Ninjavenom Oct 9th, 2006 05:26 PM

We're always on the brink of total annihilation. :-/

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 9th, 2006 05:50 PM

Im going to that bomb shelter -RoG- saw during the move.

Archduke Tips Oct 9th, 2006 10:05 PM

Don't be afraid of North Korea.

If they are going to kill you with a nuke, you won't be able to stop them. But your life will be avenged because the US is down for a game of nukey nukey.

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 9th, 2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RussoNWM
Don't be afraid of North Korea.

If they are going to kill you with a nuke, you won't be able to stop them. But your life will be avenged because the US is down for a game of nukey nukey.

Fuck that. I hate the government. If Im going to die because THEY fucked up I wouldnt really care if this whole country or world for that matter went with me. Its selfish yeah. But I dont care. Its their fucking fault. Our government needs to learn when to shut the fuck up and have a shit eating grin instead of going and blowing shit up because they dont like what other people are doing. Also our government is full of hypocritic bull shit. We cant trade with Cuba becasue theyre communists. But we can trade with China which is also communist because they work cheaper than New York hookers. What the fuck. Its all about money. We arent fighting this FUCKING war because theyre worried about terroisim. The government wants OIL AND MONEY. They dont really give two shits about who blows up its about WHAT blows up. And what that is is money. MOTHER FUCKER. Im seriously pissed that so many GODDAMN people in this mother fucking world DONT KNOW THAT. :explode

liquidstatik Oct 9th, 2006 10:36 PM

take a deep breath ;o

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 9th, 2006 10:39 PM

NO FUCKING WAY. Im goin fuckin hulk on this thread!

Sam Oct 9th, 2006 10:42 PM

zeldasbiggestfan I beleive that it is your bedtime.

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 9th, 2006 10:45 PM

I believe its time for you to go fucking kill yourself! Im pissed off right now and dont really feel like getting flamed.

Sam Oct 9th, 2006 10:46 PM

I am not flaming you, I am merely informing you of a fact that your alchoholic mother cannot get off the floor to tell you.

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 9th, 2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
I am not flaming you, I am merely informing you of a fact that your alchoholic mother cannot get off the floor to tell you.

I want you to die.

Dire Flamingo Oct 9th, 2006 10:47 PM

If Kim Jong Il wants to have a big pissing contest with the Bush administration, let him. He may be fairly egomanical but I doubt it would be to the extent of N. Korea launching an attack on the US.

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 9th, 2006 10:48 PM

No they will cause the US doesnt know when or how to shut the fuck up.

Sam Oct 9th, 2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
I want you to die.

Do you see how cranky you get when you stay up late? Run along to bed now little fellow.

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 9th, 2006 10:51 PM

I dont know what the fuck your deal is. You never did this shit before and now you decide its time to piss me off. Thats just swell.

Dire Flamingo Oct 9th, 2006 10:53 PM

We don't have any troops to invade the country with at this point, though. The only way we could is if we instated a draft, and if we did that it would be primarily for Iran, which seems to be the most likely candidate at the time. Bush may be stupid, but the people behind him aren't. I don't think we need to expect something to the extent of "bring it on" this time around, so I'm not going to be terribly worried until we start our own major Nookular weapons testing, then again, at the point of the announcement of something like that we would be screwed anyway. :/

Sam Oct 9th, 2006 10:53 PM

Swelling like your precious little eyelids as angels prepare to drag you into night night town little man.