I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I bruised my pelvis (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700636)

Guitar Woman Sep 21st, 2008 02:09 AM

I bruised my pelvis

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

at least, I think that's what happened :<

I misjudged a drop off a rock on the beach in the dark, and landed on my lower back from about 10 feet up. Don't ask what I was doing rock climbing at night.

That doesn't sound like a big drop, but I assure you, it is. Especially onto wet sand, which has the ability to shatter DIAMOND.

Sam Sep 21st, 2008 02:27 AM

haha

Guitar Woman Sep 21st, 2008 02:28 AM

:(

wobzire Sep 21st, 2008 03:16 AM

Goddamn outside.

kahljorn Sep 21st, 2008 03:42 AM

is a pelvis a part that a girl has??

Jeanette X Sep 21st, 2008 11:21 AM

You should probably see a doctor as soon as possible. Back injuries have a way of coming back to bite you on the ass, and you should get it checked out.

Fathom Zero Sep 21st, 2008 01:09 PM

I agree wholeheartedly with Jeanette.

Even if it's just a small pain, you should get it checked out. But if it's as bad as you say it is, there's no point in going on like that without at least some medication.

Pub Lover Sep 21st, 2008 02:10 PM

Jeanette is a shill for the pharmaceutical companies, don't agree with her unless you're getting paid.

And even though GW does like to be doped up on drugs, I think she should stop being a pussy, and walk it off.

Guitar Woman Sep 21st, 2008 02:55 PM

I wasn't really planning on seeing a doctor anytime soon, yeah.

What really worries me is my right wrist; I might have seriously injured it, since the aching in every other part of me that got hurt has subsided a bit, but if I bend my wrist wrong it hurts like SHIT.

ElPila666 Sep 21st, 2008 03:06 PM

Ouch! i hope you be alright, beach hottie :love

Kitsa Sep 21st, 2008 07:34 PM

I've never established conclusively whether GW is male or female.

pac-man Sep 21st, 2008 07:37 PM

Neither has he.

zing

DuFresne Sep 21st, 2008 07:50 PM

Seriously, you might have messed up both your back and your wrist in very bad ways. See a doctor.

MetalMilitia Sep 21st, 2008 08:53 PM

The solution is simple. As the injuries were sustained falling off a rock onto your back you must reverse the effects but falling off the same rock onto your front. This will knock all of your kipples and bits back into alignment.

Pub Lover Sep 21st, 2008 09:01 PM

MetalMilitia is a doctor. You can trust his recommendation because he spent many years studying at the Flintstone Institute for Booboos & Ouchies.

You may wonder how a cat can get a Doctor of Medicine, but it was quite simple as his uncle Top Cat paid for his course fees to win a bet agianst Officer Dibble.

Misdemonar Sep 21st, 2008 09:03 PM

DID YOU BRUISE YOUR PENIS?

Jeanette X Sep 21st, 2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 580701)
Jeanette is a shill for the pharmaceutical companies, don't agree with her unless you're getting paid.

And even though GW does like to be doped up on drugs, I think she should stop being a pussy, and walk it off.

Jeanette is not a shill for the pharmacutical companies, Jeanette is trying to make sure that GW didn't crack her spine. Wearing a back brace for a while is preferable to being on painkillers for ever because you didn't get help in time and now are in chronic pain.

Pub Lover Sep 21st, 2008 10:04 PM

But which would be funnier? :eek

Guitar Woman Sep 22nd, 2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 580784)
The solution is simple. As the injuries were sustained falling off a rock onto your back you must reverse the effects but falling off the same rock onto your front. This will knock all of your kipples and bits back into alignment.

This is an awesome idea

Guitar Woman Sep 22nd, 2008 12:10 AM

I was also planning on losing 15 pounds before taking my shirt off so a sexy young man could examine my spine, but I guess this might be a little more important than vanity

The thought also occurs that if I hadn't been so intent on getting in shape this shit probably wouldn't have happened.

darkvare Sep 22nd, 2008 12:14 AM

how can you bruise a bone? the only thing it can suffer is broke or splintered and both are painful

Guitar Woman Sep 22nd, 2008 12:17 AM

Did you guys know if you google "Bruised Pelvis," this thread is in the first page of results? :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 22nd, 2008 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 580848)
I was also planning on losing 15 pounds before taking my shirt off so a sexy young man could examine my spine, but I guess this might be a little more important than vanity

The thought also occurs that if I hadn't been so intent on getting in shape this shit probably wouldn't have happened.

I'd me more than happy to play doctor with you. :love
I mean...yeah, play doctor with you.

Drunk again.

DuFresne Sep 22nd, 2008 03:29 AM

I'm sorry, this is getting out of hand...

Guitar Woman is not a woman. In fact, at 17, he's barely even a man yet. You are all gay pedos, yes.

Chojin Sep 22nd, 2008 08:59 AM

she is so a lovely lady, we cybered on cams once

also shows what you know, she isn't a day over fifteen.