I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Global Warming (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704321)

Zhukov Mar 17th, 2010 12:51 PM

I don't even know. I'm not even down with the whole climate change debate, I just noticed him using that flawed argument (The Man owns climate change movement, therefore man-made climate change is a lie) a page back, and he kept doing it.

I'm seriously the FIRST person to check up who is benefiting from a situation, when they banned plastic bags in my local supermarket I pointed my finger straight at the bin-liner bag manufacturers, but you can't actually use the fact that someone is making money off of 'climate change fear' in a scientific debate.

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:01 PM

That's the same reason I was questioning him about it, but he's just really, really confused about... something.

Tadao Mar 17th, 2010 01:02 PM

Haven't you guys got it by now? He doesn't want to get actually involved. It would take wy too much work. He is a couch activist.

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:02 PM

I just noticed that you have the cute baby bunny back as your avatar.

Tadao Mar 17th, 2010 01:05 PM

Yeah, icecream bunny seemed to have gotten fuxored

Pentegarn Mar 17th, 2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676514)
That's the same reason I was questioning him about it, but he's just really, really confused about... something.

This is speculation on my part, but I think he want's to argue the "Cap and trade" aspect of global warming, but is trying to attack the issue of global warming's existence to do so. Which I get where he is trying to go, but better to argue the problem with cap and trade than something that even the skeptics seem to think in some form exists (I have heard most of the hard core skeptics say they believe something in the climate is changing but their skepticism is rooted in the cause, which Colonel mentioned earlier if memory serves)

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:09 PM

I like this one better though. It looks like he wants to give hugs.

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:11 PM

I just don't know anymore, Pentegarn.

TheCoolinator Mar 17th, 2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 676510)
That's not an affirmative or a negative in response to my question. Does the existence of whomever you are toting as the 'they' at this stage "owning" the global warming hypothesis actually prove the non-existence of global warming on a scientific level?

Follow the money. I posted articles a few days ago which you seem to have not read through yet. This may be causing some confusion.

Articles to look for:

The Billion-Dollar Hoax

Rockefeller funds Global Warming protests as climate cools

&

All Cap and Trade Articles

Quote:

If, as I, and logic, suspects, the answer is no; then please stop using "The ruling class is making a mint out of the global warming lie" as an argument against the existence of global warming.
Who's funding the global warming movement? Follow the money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676511)
Way to fuck everything up Coolinator.

Ya.....OK......:rolleyes:

I think your just covering up how long it took you to grasp something so rudimentary. Which I repeated about 40 times.

Formula:

Fat cats scare public, public asks for protection, public gets more taxes forced upon them to be paid to fat cats while loosening the regulation on fat cats.

How many time must we watch this merry-go-round turn before we hit the off button? hmmmm?:lol

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:28 PM

Ok, so you are arguing that because people take advantage of global warming that then there isn't any global warming. So therefore we are back to where we were at the beginning and you are still arguing one massive logical fallacy.

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:29 PM

It's not rudimentary. It's not a logical argument. It's like saying that hurricanes are caused by the people who go into disaster areas to abduct children and sell them into the sex trade.

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:30 PM

And the reason I got confused was because you keep linking to articles that don't contend whether or not global warming exists but whether or not CO2 is the main cause while you apparently don't think that there is any global warming.

Colonel Flagg Mar 17th, 2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolie
The changing of the climate is a natural cycle unaffected by Mankind.

Now this is a point of view (not shared by many in the scientific community, to be sure) that can be backed up with a scientifically based foundation. Unfortunately, you continue to inject politics into the mix, which, as Leader quite correctly observes, confuses the hell out of everything.

Separate the politics from the science, Coolie. Please. If you do that, I might take you off ignore.

How's that for an incentive? :lol

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:49 PM

FOLLOW THE MONEY COOLINATOR THE 2004 INDIAN OCEAN TSUNAMI WAS ORCHESTRATED BY ELEMENTS OF THE ASIAN SEX TRADE READ

TSUNAMI TRAGEDY EXPOSES CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING/TOUR NETWORKS IN ASIA

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 01:55 PM

THE UNITED STATES ORCHESTRATED WORLD WAR TWO IN ORDER TO GAIN ECONOMIC AND MILITARISTIC DOMINANCE

THE AMERICAN ECONOMY DURING WORLD WAR TWO

AMERICAN SUDDEN ECONOMIC GROWTH DURING AND FOLLOWING WORLD WAR

TWO

EXPECTATIONS OF ECONOMIC GROWTH

TheCoolinator Mar 17th, 2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676528)
Ok, so you are arguing that because people take advantage of global warming that then there isn't any global warming. So therefore we are back to where we were at the beginning and you are still arguing one massive logical fallacy.

No, Please re-read my previous posts.

The Global warming movement is a synthetic, Elitist funded, bottom up, mass movement to impose austerity on a global level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676530)
It's not rudimentary. It's not a logical argument. .

It's very simple. The man made global warming myth is fake and being used to push through austerity taxes and to create a cap and trade system. The duped public will ask for it because they believe it will "Save the Planet" but in reality will just create another economic bubble while imposing another tax that will further impoverish the populations of the world.

^ elementary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676531)
And the reason I got confused was because you keep linking to articles that don't contend whether or not global warming exists but whether or not CO2 is the main cause while you apparently don't think that there is any global warming.

As I stated in almost everyone of my previous posts.

The changing climate is a natural cycle. The world cools and warms. We do no affect this with cars, factories, or any other carbon fueled machine.

Their whole entire argument is based around CO2. If you or anyone else cast doubt on that then their whole entire argument crumbles. Then after you have dispelled that myth you can look deeper to find out the inner workings of the agenda. Once you find out who is funded it then you realize it's not a hippy fest after all. It's a cold calculating system to manipulate the people into a frenzy.

Tadao Mar 17th, 2010 01:58 PM

What was the class you excelled in at school? Art?

TheCoolinator Mar 17th, 2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 676533)
How's that for an incentive? :lol

How about if I just go back into the movie thread and continue to talk about Cobra and BattleStar Galactica? :lol

I think that would be the best thing...AND..probably get me taken off your ignore list. :)

The Leader Mar 17th, 2010 02:09 PM

Global warming is not true. Global warming is not caused by CO2 emissions. Why is this?

Answer: Global warming is not real because global warming is not real.

This is your logic, yes?

Colonel Flagg Mar 17th, 2010 03:04 PM

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...955#post675955

:)

Pentegarn Mar 17th, 2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 676556)

Supafly345 Mar 17th, 2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 676545)
Global warming is not true. Global warming is not caused by CO2 emissions. Why is this?

Answer: Global warming is not real because global warming is not real.

This is your logic, yes?

Thats what was going on in my mind about his position. He had the 'god argument' disease where there is one infallible truth and evidence that supports that truth is just gravy.

Dimnos Mar 17th, 2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 676556)

TheCoolinator Mar 17th, 2010 06:31 PM

30,000 scientists sue Al Gore over Global Warming / Climate Change Hoax.

It's so sad that we have to get our Global Warming news from a garbage heap station like Fox news.......especially on the ridiculously late and immature show Red Eye.....:x but that's what happens when your censored.

Dimnos Mar 17th, 2010 06:33 PM

Dude. Cant you see your thread has been hijacked? :rolleyes