I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Jun 29th, 2010 03:31 AM

Quit complaining you pussies

HERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION: Jobs that use math will make you a lot of money. If you suck at math you'll end up like Tadao with a vasectomy and a fused spine.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

Esuohlim Jun 29th, 2010 03:35 AM

I'm good at math and science, but I'm absolutely terrible at history, geography, social sciences, economics, english, reading comprehension, foreign languages, communcations, art, and having muscles >:

Esuohlim Jun 29th, 2010 03:36 AM

YOU MSIED THE PAGE VRAK >madrolleyes

Esuohlim Jun 29th, 2010 03:39 AM

Btw GW the Substitution method is when you get some nerd to take your tests for you in exchange for Miller Lite, you'll never get throuhg college if you don't learn the tricks >:

Esuohlim Jun 29th, 2010 03:40 AM

:pagebrak

Esuohlim Jun 29th, 2010 03:40 AM

>:

Zhukov Jun 29th, 2010 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 690567)
I'm good at math and science, but I'm absolutely terrible at history, geography, social sciences, economics, english, reading comprehension, foreign languages, communcations, art, and having muscles >:

Ha, that's quite a coincidence, since I am good at history, geography, social sciences, economics, English, reading comprehension, foreign languages, communications and art, but I suck at maths, science and having muscles. >:

Esuohlim Jun 29th, 2010 04:36 AM

We need to find someone good at having muscles. Then we can be the I-Mock dream team :(

executioneer Jun 29th, 2010 04:41 AM

AHEM

Zhukov Jun 29th, 2010 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 690574)
We need to find someone good at having muscles. Then we can be the I-Mock dream team :(

If we had a baby and it was a girl it would be pretty much perfect.

Kitsa Jun 29th, 2010 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 690554)
I only need a semester of College Algebra.

I failed it the first time. :(

You know, you might not be as big an idiot as you think. My mechanical engineer father and I were both trying to help Mr. Kitsa finish his only required semester of college Algebra a couple of years ago, and it was pretty wacky. They were doing some weird left-field shit that was making our heads spin. I don't know what crack they were smoking when they wrote his algebra text, but it may have been the same book you had.

We were all cocky about it, too, it was like OH YEAH PICK ALGEBRA THAT'S EASY, WE'LL HELP YOU.

It didn't help that that particular course was an online version and the instructor wanted you to "show your work" in some sort of absolutely fucked online fill-in-the-blank format that broke half the time and didn't fit your answers the other half.

Pentegarn Jun 29th, 2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 690577)
You know, you might not be as big an idiot as you think. My mechanical engineer father and I were both trying to help Mr. Kitsa finish his only required semester of college Algebra a couple of years ago, and it was pretty wacky. They were doing some weird left-field shit that was making our heads spin. I don't know what crack they were smoking when they wrote his algebra text, but it may have been the same book you had.

We were all cocky about it, too, it was like OH YEAH PICK ALGEBRA THAT'S EASY, WE'LL HELP YOU.

It didn't help that that particular course was an online version and the instructor wanted you to "show your work" in some sort of absolutely fucked online fill-in-the-blank format that broke half the time and didn't fit your answers the other half.

What you do in that situation is use a flip to record yourself typing in the answers, upload it to youtube, and posting the link to it in the 'show your work' box

Zhukov Jun 29th, 2010 07:30 AM

I want to take online courses for things, but not if they are wacky.

Also, I got in the newspaper again for the 'street talk' segment, but I'm not posting a picture this time because I look like an utter, utter wanker. Plus my comment was raped to pieces and turned into what an idiot would say when asked if brothels should be legalised, rather than what an intelligent person would say. So there you go.

Kitsa Jun 29th, 2010 07:52 AM

I was hoping to see what an utter, utter wanker would look like.

I hate talking to reporters for that very reason...they can take something completely out of context, piece something together, make it whatever they need it to be to prove whatever point they want to make, and they don't care if you look like a moron in the bargain.

kahljorn Jun 29th, 2010 08:04 AM

you should take her article and write an article about what journalists with no journalistic integrity or objectivity would do.

i think one time i used the substitution method maybe when i was calculating a conversion for a reciple :(

Fathom Zero Jun 29th, 2010 09:50 AM

http://consumerist.com/2010/06/mmm-c...doughnuts.html

MUST FUCKING HAVE SOME

Zhukov Jun 29th, 2010 10:14 AM

I've had a Krispy Kreme doughnut only once. :( and Cheerwine looks like it would taste good, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 690585)
I was hoping to see what an utter, utter wanker would look like.

They look like a smug prick with their chin tucked into his neck and half an open mouth.

The Leader Jun 29th, 2010 11:01 AM

:lol I've got to see the picture now.

Dimnos Jun 29th, 2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 690593)

Arent you in Texas right now? Go to Shipleys mofo. :yum

Zhukov. If you dont want to show us the pic can you at least post what you said and what they printed?

Colonel Flagg Jun 29th, 2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 690587)
i think one time i used the substitution method maybe when i was calculating a conversion for a reciple :(

I use Algebra nearly every frigging day of my life. It's part of what I get paid to do. :themoreyouknow

Dimnos Jun 29th, 2010 11:55 AM

GW. Three or five years from now when your cooking your own bathtub crack you will use all these pointless math skills.

Zhukov Jun 29th, 2010 12:12 PM

:lol ^

I was asked if brothels should be legal in Tasmania, I replied that it's a difficult question that can't be answered easily and certainly needs a lot of investigation and research done before it is legalised, but it's not going to go away just because it's illegal, so I think it's better to have it regulated and under some sort of control than underground and unsafe to all involved.

[IMG][/IMG]

I got a lot of morons at work asking me if I'd had bad experiences with brothels in the past etc etc.

Tadao Jun 29th, 2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 690566)
Quit complaining you pussies

HERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION: Jobs that use math will make you a lot of money. If you suck at math you'll end up like Tadao with a vasectomy and a fused spine.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

That's only because I defied the asian gods.

Colonel Flagg Jun 29th, 2010 02:14 PM

^^^ ... and you learned your lesson, right?

Tadao Jun 29th, 2010 02:44 PM

Hell no. Math can soduko my balls