I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus May 21st, 2008 12:35 PM

:pagebrak

Quote:

- Actor Wesley Snipes was indicted on tax evasion charges back in October 2006, and was arrested in Orlando, Florida, but was granted permission to return to Namibia to finish filming. He was given until January 10th 2007 to return to the US and surrender his passport, with a trial scheduled for March.
Never mind :)

On a related note, RUN Wesley, RUN

Pub Lover May 21st, 2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Rex (Post 557022)
Pub, you betta back da fuk up up or get smacked da fuk up. My fo fo make sho all you babies don't grow no mo.

Can it, Dingus.

Pub Lover May 21st, 2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 557040)
On a related note, RUN Wesley, RUN

Like The Fugitive, but he actually did it. Cameos will be a bitch to set up.

MetalMilitia May 21st, 2008 01:16 PM

Wesley Snipes wasn't the fugitive. It was, like, Harrison Ford or someone.

Coldcache May 21st, 2008 01:20 PM

You're right. I know what movie pub's talking about, though, it was another one with Tommy Lee Jones

Pub Lover May 21st, 2008 01:23 PM

I am proposing a new film that is ripping off an old film. Or a remake. Remakes are cool, right guys?

Also,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coldcache (Post 557034)
Hello I'm a person no one knows or remembers, so I'm going to show up and talk nonsensically for a bit now okay then great heyup dude was talking earlier about the things you got up to here a while back, the snowy background and shit, now I'm going to tell you about how I look

Oh ho ho looks like this "Pub Lover" guy is coming on to me, lol internet sure buddy ha ha ha get some rope listen to me talk nonsensically again, I'm such a wacky character mustard gas shape ha ha do you get it, it doesn't make sense ha ha ha

Hey do you remember that one person, I would annoy him ha ha those were the days hifive :vetcred lol

Anyway, I'm noticing now that this thread isn't going anywhere and the gay mods haven't deleted it yet ha ha fags anyway do you remember that guy yet, he was a great guy once he realised i was deliberatly winding him up at every op, always imagined him becoming president one day ha ha that was sarcasm, guys, you should take lessons from me sometime. I remember when he called me a spamwhore, those were the days

Man what is with Pub Lover, he's still coming onto me oh my god maybe he's serious I need to straighten this clusterfuck out right now "MY god you are a real bum bandit, I was only joking.are you an experienced gay or a fumbler." ha ha that'll show 'em

Wait he's being wacky now I don't know how to handle that uhhhhhhhhhh like cheese does? ha ha beat that

wait no, he just did well you know what you're BORING, you know that, you're BORING, ha ha I'm being wacky again armenian dwarves ha ha lol wait glowbelly actually remembers me I better address this threat and move on semiserious response here guys this is business wait what stalker huh well I better make a joking-serious response at this part, but I think I'll leave some opportunity open in case she wants to cyber wait no she's not serious look at me now I'm being just silly and clever wait maybe they don't realize that okay switching gears now "sorry not you gb that twat" ha ha checkmate, baby, wait i haven't driven her off yet "just die"

Wait, now Pub Lover's back with some of my old stuff, this is bad I hadn't matured yet and he can make me look bad with them I need to come up with a strategy here, okay I think a condescending tone would work here "wot ya doin now, making a compilation of my old posts to spam the thread some more. ?" argh, he's still doin it I better shut him down right now I tell you what "WOW what a revelatin you can searc for old posts, i am proud of you, thats the first sign of inteligence youve shown.HE was a rastafarian sikh." Ooooooh snap dawg wait WHAT it's not working, gnurrrrrrrrrrrrr okay, allright, it's time for the big guns Coldcache, time to lay it down here, time to lay down the hammer now

"not fucking likely dude i would top myself if i was you.this place has changed, how have you remained here since 2002 with the boring shit you spew forth.Im sorry but i hope the mods delete this thread cos its just crap and you should be proud of the fact that i cant be bothered with you cos i will rip the piss out of anyone but you are incapable of being insulted.]Were you abused or kidnapped by aliens or some shit when you spilt out of your mother.really dude i wish you were on the old board, you wouldnt have lasted a minute you are boooooooooring beyond belief.do us all a favour and stfu."

BAM, layin it down like Emeril over here suckas, awright peace I'm out

He should do that tothis thread. :eek

Coldcache May 21st, 2008 01:23 PM

US Marshalls, that's it

Coldcache May 21st, 2008 01:23 PM

If all goes well, Boogie'll ante up and chatroom the sucker anyway

Pub Lover May 21st, 2008 01:24 PM

It is difficult to express much information. :dizzy

Pub Lover May 21st, 2008 01:25 PM

When I can only communicate by a single line & an emoticon. :dunce

Coldcache May 21st, 2008 01:30 PM

Man, the core problem with taunting an idiot is that they always repeat themselves and will burn out if too flustered

Pub Lover May 21st, 2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVER141 (Post 557047)
wow your more boring than publover

Shit! Coldcache, I thought he had Knocked You Out with that one. Whoa.

HickMan May 21st, 2008 03:34 PM

I like Boiling Point!

MarioRPG May 21st, 2008 05:23 PM

So guys, I guess that Postal movie is coming out.

Fathom Zero May 21st, 2008 06:10 PM

Is that Uwe Boll on Opie & Anthony? Sounds like him.

Fathom Zero May 21st, 2008 06:44 PM

It's Max's birthday?

Pub Lover May 21st, 2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 557125)
It's Max's birthday?

Most years.

Zomboid May 21st, 2008 06:50 PM

SHUTUP

Wesley Snipes fucking sucks. Hopefully this means no more blade movies :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

HickMan May 21st, 2008 09:42 PM

Rev. Al Sharpton will be sharing a cell with Wesley soon!

DEMOLITION MAN!
Sylvester Stallone: "Eugh rah goo goo ga eaup raw"
Wesley Snipes: "Blah Blah Blah Blah I'm a blond N-word"

JediScum May 21st, 2008 10:52 PM

No, "Demolition Man" is a song by Grace Jones....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM3HO6cLF44

You should know that, Gay Man

Zomboid May 21st, 2008 11:23 PM

omg stfu OG THE CAVE MAN :lol

executioneer May 22nd, 2008 01:36 AM

it's a POLICE song you cunt

HickMan May 22nd, 2008 02:43 AM

I only know Grace Jones from her appearance on Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special. Jerk!

HickMan May 22nd, 2008 02:44 AM

:postcount

JediScum May 22nd, 2008 03:21 AM

So, Ellen Degeneres is going to marry Portia De Rossi?

Wow! I wish i were THAT gay

HAR DE HAR DE HAR and HAR!!!!!!
(my imitation of myself laughing so hard that I blow a snot)

Also, boobs.