I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Jun 22nd, 2010 12:48 PM

:patchesbrok

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 689735)
Guy's a douche. But so was the student.

Student filming representative walking down the street. Asks loaded question. Rep asks question in return "Who are you?" - student refuses to answer. (Reasonable question - the student addressed him by name, so he already had some information about Rep - student should have answered immediately - and did not, merely repeated the question several times.)

Rep gets pissed off. Gets caught on film/posted on YouTube.

In retrospect, Rep should have either ignored the student, or (better choice) since the student refused to identify himself, just say pleasantly "I have no comment to those who haven't the courage to stand behind their questioning."

D'AAAW. that last option is just PRECIOUS. so let's review: gangly punk kids think they're hotshots and are gonna ask a senator a "GOTCHA!" question without identifying themselves, because THAT'S THE WAY THEY ROLL.

the natural response to this, of course, is to grab them in an impotent and inexplicable rage and exhibit behavior that I haven't heard of since my aunt and mom remembered that they hated each other during my little brother's high school graduation

Dimnos Jun 22nd, 2010 12:58 PM

In short. Everyone in the video is an ass hat.

MarioRPG Jun 22nd, 2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 689805)
Was Fiji as bad ass as I would imagine it to be?

It was the best trip ever. Honestly. It's a beautiful country and the weather is almost always fantastic. The people are all friendly and welcoming. I'd definitely go back. Felt good to do volunteer work too. Many of us who went on the trip already miss it and want to plan an in-Canada reunion already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 689807)
edit: Welcome back MarioRPG. Did you remember to get Tadao a souvenir?

I've got a postcard I'm sure I could send his way. Although I did see a knockoff "Power Station" that boasted 8-bits of gaming power that I jokingly thought about picking up. That'd more be for someone like Chojin though. It even had a terribly image of Lara Croft on the box

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 689815)
I wanna see all the pictures MarioRPFIJI

Woop! I'll get a thread up in a day or so and show off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 689836)
WHAT COLOUR WERE THE HATS AT THE HOTDOG STAND :religiousdebate

I'm sure I'm missing something here. But regardless hats are banned in the villages because they offend the chief.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 689818)
Does being back from Fiji make you a sad dad :(

:(

Kitsa Jun 22nd, 2010 05:43 PM

http://www.regretsy.com/2010/06/22/atm-machine/

human centipede cat toy.

Esuohlim Jun 22nd, 2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 689887)
But regardless hats are banned in the villages because they offend the chief.

NO HATS ALLOWED

Kitsa Jun 22nd, 2010 07:07 PM

Lynne Thigpen :(

executioneer Jun 22nd, 2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 689839)
DRAGONCOCK: like Hackers
DRAGONCOCK: I AM ACID BURN
Horace Horsecollar: and I'm that guy that was in scooby doo later in his career
DRAGONCOCK: hahaha
DRAGONCOCK: i can't even remember his hacker name

important fact i learned from Hackers: real hackers use mac laptops

executioneer Jun 22nd, 2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 689887)
I'm sure I'm missing something here. But regardless hats are banned in the villages because they offend the chief.

I WAS MAKING A RED DWARF REFERENCE

Fathom Zero Jun 23rd, 2010 10:55 PM

Hey, 10k, can I call you ghost dad?

Tadao Jun 24th, 2010 03:39 AM

That's ok, keep the postcard, next time you go to Fiji send me one from there. :wank :eek :orgasm

Chojin Jun 24th, 2010 05:43 AM

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 24th, 2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 690042)
Hey, 10k, can I call you ghost dad?

I endorse this. I'd even reccomend putting the 10K V Ghost on top of Bill Cosby's head.

:ANGRIESTPLAGIARISM

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 04:29 PM

I was really, genuinely considering making a 10,000V (cartoon version) cake for the hell of it. I had visions of orange coconut.

I might still do it, I just have to be in the mood.

MLE Jun 24th, 2010 06:08 PM

I made ginger rice balls. They were good.

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 09:11 PM

zhukov, that apple chocolate you sent was incredibly kickass. Up till now, I had never partaken in apple flavoring that actually tasted like fresh apples and not that godawful sour green apple crap. Because of the sour apple crap, I was convinced I did not like apple-flavored things. The chocolate you sent has made me rethink this.

Babs Jun 24th, 2010 09:21 PM

COMFEST WEEK KITSA, SEE YOU AND YOUR LOOK A LIKES THERE.

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 09:33 PM

I WILL BE NOWHERE NEAR THERE FOR MORE REASONS THAN ONE.

The Leader Jun 24th, 2010 09:41 PM

BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THERE, BABS

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 09:46 PM

thanks for the heads-up, though, I have to pass through Columbus and I appreciate the reminder that traffic will be a thick slice of hell :(

Babs Jun 24th, 2010 09:58 PM

:lol Comfest is a dead museum of yuppies, hipsters, and homeless gypsies. I'll more than likely find myself three sheets to the wind next to the stagnant waters of the Scioto instead.

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 10:04 PM

there are plenty of idiots who think it's Burning Man

Babs Jun 24th, 2010 10:13 PM

That and the persistant abuse of "hacky sack".

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 10:19 PM

speaking of sack.

http://technorati.com/entertainment/...oing-it-wrong/

Video completely NSFW, bitty wiener visible.

Babs Jun 24th, 2010 10:30 PM

None of that should be on your mind, you know, being a mom and all. Almost qualifying as a sad dad :(

Kitsa Jun 24th, 2010 10:41 PM

Not sure what you mean by on my mind, but that guy had a number of sad situations going on. I was surprised they didn't censor the footage somehow.

I have a special eyeroll for all the people standing around, "FREEEDOM OF SPEECH! YEAH, I'M TAPING THIS, MAN! THE WORLD IS WATCHING!"

The problem with modern "hippies" is that, for the most part, they are utterly vapid. They have no message. They have no conviction. They have fads and they have vague unhappiness and they still buy their ankle-length batik dresses from Nirvana at the mall.

I know of a few exceptions, but they were around for actual hippiedom when it really was about something.