I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Jun 29th, 2010 06:21 PM

:pagebrak

Weird thing is, I'm sure I saw some documentary about legalized Australian prostitution (???)

captain516 Jun 29th, 2010 08:59 PM

Im in Argentina, biiiiiitches

Zhukov Jun 29th, 2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 690642)

Weird thing is, I'm sure I saw some documentary about legalized Australian prostitution (???)

Not in TAS, SA, WA, or NT. i.e: the retarded states.
Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 690647)
Im in Argentina, biiiiiitches

Really? Cool. Pictures.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2010 08:59 AM

Went to the Cheesecake Factory yesterday. The blonde chick on their website talks to you.

Zhukov Jun 30th, 2010 10:37 AM

Cheesecake is probably one of my most favourite things in the world. Communism, sex, cheesecake... I don't want to put them in order but that's the top three that I can think of. So when I saw the link to the cheesecake FACTORY I immediately clicked it.

Within seconds of hearing that womans voice I closed the window.

elx Jun 30th, 2010 10:43 AM

cheese cake factory is great if you like cheese cake and half cooked spaghetti noodles :(

I WISH GROWNUPS COULD ORDER OFF THE KIDS MENU :(

Zhukov Jun 30th, 2010 10:45 AM

Why don't you just order it for them?

elx Jun 30th, 2010 10:50 AM

IF WE HAD MATH TUDOR THRAD I COULD JUSTIFY SPOENDING MORE TIME HERE MAY-B

Dimnos Jun 30th, 2010 10:52 AM

Spoending? At your age? Wow you kids really do grow up fast these days. :\

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2010 10:53 AM

I warned you about her voice, zhukov :(

They have excellent cheesecake, although the portion size is out of control and they add some completely unnecessary whipped cream alongside the slice. I like their tamale cakes, which are presented in a sort of little cornhusk boat, but I figured out how to make them myself (and better, if I do say) so I don't go as often now.

They also load their food with MSG and you walk out of there with a heart thudding at odd patterns because of it.

Also, their bathroom layout sucks and I took a hard metal doorknob directly to the small of the back, with some force, as I was trying to change my daughter's diaper on the changing table. The person coming in didn't know the changing table was right behind the door, of course. I noted that in the survey (they bribe you to do surveys...they'll give you a $10 giftcard for completing a questionnaire about your visit).

Zhukov Jun 30th, 2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa
I warned you about her voice, zhukov

You didn't warn me about her voice! You said a woman would talk to me! Add that to the promise of looking at pictures of cheesecake and I was almost losing my fingers with the speed of clickage. If you had said she was wearing a ushanka I would have had to travel through time to click any quicker.

Oh, and why the fuck would you put MSG in cheesecake? What the hell?

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 690677)
IF WE HAD MATH TUDOR THRAD I COULD JUSTIFY SPOENDING MORE TIME HERE MAY-B

Math tutor thread? You and GW both? What's wrong with kids today >:

Dimnos Jun 30th, 2010 02:15 PM

I was guessing she wanted to tutor GW in a math thread.

Otto Jun 30th, 2010 02:16 PM

A homeless man kept following me yesterday, begging for cigarettes. I ended up throwing a whole pack at him and running away. I swear to god I saw bugs moving around in the guy's beard.

Babs Jun 30th, 2010 03:16 PM

Looking in the back of your text books for the answers and telling kids does not qualify you as a math tutor.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 690681)
If you had said she was wearing a ushanka I would have had to travel through time to click any quicker.

Oh, and why the fuck would you put MSG in cheesecake? What the hell?

I can arrange that, but I have to get back to my computer with the photoshop.

I don't know that the cheesecake has any MSG in it, but I know for sure that most of the food does.

elx Jun 30th, 2010 03:41 PM

perhaps i just wanted to chillax in a thread with nerds talking about math since that's all i do everyday anyway >:

Guitar Woman Jun 30th, 2010 03:44 PM

I use algebra all the time to calculate drug doses

therefore algebra should cease to be taught in schools because it promotes illegal behavior

Dimnos Jun 30th, 2010 03:44 PM

Come on. Tell the truth. You want GW because you think you can change him with the ways of math.

elx Jun 30th, 2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 690701)
I use algebra all the time to calculate drug doses

d00d if you suck at math you prob. shouldn't do that :lol

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 690700)
perhaps i just wanted to chillax in a thread with nerds talking about math since that's all i do everyday anyway >:

We can do that here, kiddo!

How do you feel about using the Gram-Schmidt method? Personally, I think orthonormaliziation is a waste of time!

And don't get me started on Laplace transforms >:

You fucking nerds >: >:

Guitar Woman Jun 30th, 2010 03:50 PM

well, I'm good at algebra until about chapter five in the book

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2010 03:55 PM

Algebra is for 11-year-olds

elx Jun 30th, 2010 03:55 PM

if you have placement testing you can just take the algebra subject one over and over again until you randomly end up with a score high enough to bypass the course entirely.

(thats what im doing with driving)

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2010 03:58 PM

I always regarded algebra as an indicator of roughly how much bullshit you were willing to put up with in order to get what you want.

Which is basically how I looked at undergraduate study in general.