I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

LordSappington Jan 5th, 2011 12:26 PM

Not only that, but most birds, especially crows which have the highest death rate seen, don't fly at night.
That also doesn't explain the clotting in their lungs and livers. Maybe it would for a few birds, but for ALL of them?

Babs Jan 5th, 2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 709742)

Nothing beats happy black woman shopping.

Pub Lover Jan 5th, 2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 709655)

executioneer Jan 5th, 2011 03:32 PM

the dead birds are from the terrorists, i have proof

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...n-light-birds/#

Kitsa Jan 5th, 2011 03:34 PM

It's so fun to explain that picture to random people behind me.

Fathom Zero Jan 5th, 2011 03:56 PM

It's even more fun explaining that picture to your mother and her family on Christmas break.

Colonel Flagg Jan 5th, 2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 709733)
in the winter birds are migrating in seasonal packs of hundreds and sometimes thousands, then when some ass sets off huge fireworks (new years eve) it shoots up directly where the birds are and causes the pack to panic, while the birds are freaking out they're flying 40mph right into one another over and over again. the ones that are injured badly enough fall to their deaths.

elx believes the scientific explanation ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 709756)
You would think that this would have happened before. That's why I think that is total bullshit.

and Tadao calls bullshit, which is the "official" position

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP
Still, officials acknowledge it's unlikely they'll ever pinpoint a cause with certainty.

while some are hiding in their bomb shelter (you know who you are).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beebe, AR police Capt. Eddie Cullum
For all the doomsdayers, that was definitely the end of the world.

Pub Lover Jan 5th, 2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 709773)
It's so fun to explain that picture to random people behind me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 709775)
It's even more fun explaining that picture to your mother and her family on Christmas break.

It is my new favourite missed brak image. :eek

Pub Lover Jan 5th, 2011 04:27 PM

This guy is crying in his cornflakes. :eek

Pub Lover Jan 5th, 2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 709776)
I'm confused where I am. There are drums beating, but for all I know those are heavy mallets being swung at my stretched-out ball sack. I have a nasty lump on my head, and someone sewed a vagina to my inner thigh. What I'd really like to know, though is

WHO PUT THE BOP IN THE BOP-SHOO-BOP-SHOO BOP?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 709781)
:tear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 709754)
This is embarrassing.

He wants his name to no longer be associated with idiocy or to become synonymous with it?

Tadao Jan 5th, 2011 05:07 PM

THREAD BACKUPS!

But seriously folks, lots of dead birds in the street are kinda serious. Whilst I would love to believe that fireworks can startle or even suck the air out of the surrounding atmosphere and cause lung damage with the added trauma that goes along with it, I am more likely to believe that the weather caused the air to thin very rapidly and suffocated the birds before they could find an better air stream thingy.

Colonel Flagg Jan 5th, 2011 08:33 PM

SCIENCE!

elx Jan 5th, 2011 08:35 PM

ARE YOU GUYS TROLLING ME AGAIN BECAUSE I CANT TELL IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY STUPID OR JUST PRETENDING TO BE STUPID THIS TIME.

I GOT MY INFORMATION FROM PBS AND AM THEREFORE GOLDEN THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...-die-offs.html

elx Jan 5th, 2011 08:39 PM

YOU SEE, THE PROBLEM YOU GUYS HAVE IS THAT YOU ARE ALL PRESUMING THAT THIS IS SOMEHOW RARE, SPECIAL OR EERIE, WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY QUITE COMMON. YOU CAN CONFIRM THIS WITH A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH. ESPECIALLY THE FISH ONE, THAT HAPPENS LIKE EVERYWHERE THERE IS WATER SINCE THE FOODCHAIN IN THOSE ENVIRONMENTS IS SO ISOLATED.

Esuohlim Jan 5th, 2011 08:54 PM

No we're just dumb. GET OVER IT. FCKH8.COM

Wiffles Jan 5th, 2011 09:10 PM

maybe it was red tide. =>

Pub Lover Jan 5th, 2011 09:45 PM

Colonel Flagg Jan 5th, 2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 709795)
YOU SEE, THE PROBLEM YOU GUYS HAVE IS THAT YOU ARE ALL PRESUMING THAT THIS IS SOMEHOW RARE, SPECIAL OR EERIE, WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY QUITE COMMON. YOU CAN CONFIRM THIS WITH A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH. ESPECIALLY THE FISH ONE, THAT HAPPENS LIKE EVERYWHERE THERE IS WATER SINCE THE FOODCHAIN IN THOSE ENVIRONMENTS IS SO ISOLATED.

Are you bucking to be the next Coolinator, or are you just experiencing seasonal affective disorder? Just sayin'.

Pub Lover Jan 5th, 2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 709531)
Is the power of i-mockery one where you mention Max Burbanks and he posts? That's a pretty cool power.

Yes, but when he turns up you have to buy him dinner. :eek
Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank (Post 709786)
Zhukov mentioned my name

Tadao Jan 5th, 2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 709794)
ARE YOU GUYS TROLLING ME AGAIN BECAUSE I CANT TELL IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY STUPID OR JUST PRETENDING TO BE STUPID THIS TIME.

I GOT MY INFORMATION FROM PBS AND AM THEREFORE GOLDEN THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...-die-offs.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 709795)

"16 cases in the last 20 years of large numbers of blackbirds dying in contained areas."

Yeah this is a clear case of NOTHING HERE TO SEE MOVE ALNONG AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING, NO IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE FIREWORKS, YEP I KNOW THAT 3 DAYS LATER MORE FELL IN TEXAS AND THE RATIO OF MASS BIRD FALLING FOR THE YEAR HAS INCREASED 350 PERCENT IN 3 DAYS BUT JUST GO AHEAD AND DON'T BOTHER CAUSE WE HAVE IT ALL UNDER CONTROL, AND BY UNDER CONTROL I MEAN THAT WE ARE JUST GOING TO IGNORE IT.

How could I have been so ignorant.

Colonel Flagg Jan 5th, 2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank (Post 709786)
Zhukov mentioned my name

Max, it was nice to see you confirm your continued existence above the ground and below the sky, if only for a little while. Don't be a stranger.

Tadao Jan 5th, 2011 10:34 PM

Also, when in history has 5000 birds died because of a fireworks display. :rolleyes

Colonel Flagg Jan 5th, 2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 709809)
How could I have been so ignorant.

You're over 40 - which should answer your question. :suicide

Colonel Flagg Jan 5th, 2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 709811)
Also, when in history has 5000 birds died because of a fireworks display. :rolleyes

Wait for it ....

LordSappington Jan 6th, 2011 01:26 AM

HAARP! HAARP, YOU GUYS! JESUS CHRIST SHEEPLE!