I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   June 8th was Club a Palestinian Day (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699962)

Geggy Jun 14th, 2008 08:21 AM

June 8th was Club a Palestinian Day

I think its a bloody fantastic idea to supply video camcorders to palestinians to record israelis brutality toward their people. It would increase the chance of capturing these rare events instead of standing around in all of the wrong places and waiting for hours, days, weeks for something to happen. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with this. Its perfectly acceptable for israelis to club palestinians with baseball bats, for whatever reason, I don't know. I'm only saying because I want to be accepted into jewish community. And I heard that if you complain about israelis brutality toward palestinians, you'll be dubbed as an anti-semite or something. Anyway I grew up watching nature shows. I've always been fascinated by how animals go through series of tiffs and that these rare moments are caught on camera. Screw the bamboos and their method of problem solving through sharing and love making, its proven on camera that every other group of animals have shown that violence is the way to go. Enjoy these video clips in what could be one of the most historical moment in capturing these rare events. Just bloody fascinating...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7451691.stm

pac-man Jun 14th, 2008 08:25 AM

I figured something was up when I was using Google last Sunday.

Geggy Jun 14th, 2008 10:22 AM

:lol

i made a mistake these monkeys weren't called bamboos, it was bonobos. but bamboo sounds more fitting.

El Blanco Jun 14th, 2008 11:11 AM

Gee, good thing groups like Hamas don't already have well earned reputations for faking crimes by Israel and pimping the media for sympathy.

I'm sure all the coming videos will be 100% authentic and in no way cleverly edited or outright faked.

pac-man Jun 14th, 2008 12:14 PM

Maybe it's a viral ad like the cell phone pop-corn popping.

Blasted Child Jun 16th, 2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Blanco (Post 561075)

I'm sure all the coming videos will be 100% authentic and in no way cleverly edited or outright faked.

Nah, they will probably be cunningly edited from the original videos, which accurately showed Israeli settlers inviting the Palestinians for tea and scones.

Kybo Ren Jun 16th, 2008 05:52 PM

remember how anti black movies got blacks to play the degenerate villains? (Birth of a Nation)
Good thing the Jews wouldn't do ANYthing for money.

El Blanco Jun 16th, 2008 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blasted Child (Post 561451)
Nah, they will probably be cunningly edited from the original videos, which accurately showed Israeli settlers inviting the Palestinians for tea and scones.

Not saying the Israeli settlers are totally innocent, but Palestinian groups have been caught red handed lying to get sympathy out of the media. Any video of an actual attack will have to be taken with a grain of salt and heavily scrutinized.

Girl Drink Drunk Jun 17th, 2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kybo Ren (Post 561455)
remember how anti black movies got blacks to play the degenerate villains? (Birth of a Nation)
Good thing the Jews wouldn't do ANYthing for money.

Except for the fact that the key "degenerate villians" were played by white men in black face, as were most "black" characters back in that era of film.

Geggy Jun 17th, 2008 08:31 AM

my irony meter just exploded. you owe me a new one, blanco.

KevinTheOmnivore Jun 20th, 2008 09:25 AM

So I went to the Holocaust Museum last weekend here in DC.

The whole time, I pictured crazy little Geggy questioning the death toll numbers, inflating the number of gypsy dead, etc.

Nothing like a little anti-semitism in the morning.

Tadao Jun 20th, 2008 01:46 PM

Did you take pictures?

Geggy Jun 20th, 2008 02:44 PM

conformity seem to be the 'in' thing today where you don't question anything and if you do then you'll be dubbed as a quack. way to lead the pack, kevin, yo.

El Blanco Jun 20th, 2008 03:23 PM

Says one of the newly discovered Celtics fans. Seriously, less than a year ago, you couldn't pay people in Boston to wear one of those jerseys.

And I don't think it can be called "conformity" when all the documented evidence supports that point of view. I think marching in locked goose step with a bunch of conspiracy assholes just to get attention wreaks more of conformity. Are you a Flat Earth Society member too?

KevinTheOmnivore Jun 20th, 2008 07:47 PM

And on what issue am I conforming, my dear Geggy?

Come on, say it...I just want to make sure newer readers can get a full dose of Gestapo Geggy.

Geggy Jun 23rd, 2008 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Blanco (Post 562394)
Says one of the newly discovered Celtics fans. Seriously, less than a year ago, you couldn't pay people in Boston to wear one of those jerseys.

And I don't think it can be called "conformity" when all the documented evidence supports that point of view. I think marching in locked goose step with a bunch of conspiracy assholes just to get attention wreaks more of conformity. Are you a Flat Earth Society member too?

whats your proof that i am a newly founded celtics fan? i went to 5 of their games and they lost all of them last year in their losing season before their big turn around. i think that would certify me as an oldie. ask your grandma to sew "2008" on my vintage celtics world champs blanket.

actually you are more fitting in sharing the same view as the members of the flat earth society who mocked the hell out of the people who beleived the earth was round.

again i'm aroused by the attention that i am getting in the thread. you can blame yourself for jumping into the geggy-bashing conformity.

Geggy Jun 23rd, 2008 07:58 AM

while el blanco has already expressed his opinion that the video posted above was a palestinian conspiracy, i am wondering if the video has changed anyone's mind that journalists are extremely bias against palestine?

El Blanco Jun 23rd, 2008 03:14 PM

Quote me where I said that specific video was a fake.

KevinTheOmnivore Jun 24th, 2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geggy (Post 563022)
actually you are more fitting in sharing the same view as the members of the flat earth society who mocked the hell out of the people who beleived the earth was round.

He has you there, Blanco!

We all know that the earth was really a controlled demolition.

El Blanco Jun 24th, 2008 11:47 AM

Seriously, all he did was use a really verbose way of saying "I know you are but what am I?"

Jeanette X Jun 26th, 2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geggy (Post 563022)

again i'm aroused by the attention that i am getting in the thread.

:wank

Abcdxxxx Jul 27th, 2008 06:41 AM

David Irving writes erotica.

ItalianStereotype Jul 28th, 2008 02:15 PM

geggy, you're so one dimensional. it's always JEEEEEWS, geggy, JEEEEEEWS. now if it's the mexicans we were talking about, I could get behind you all the way!