I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Master May 6th, 2008 08:15 AM

I'm stuck playing Zelda: Windwaker at the moment because my PS2 died a few weeks ago, and the only other game I have for the Gamecube is Crystal Chronicles, which is a huge pile of shit. Looking forward to getting a PS3 with GTA 4 though.

Fat_Hippo May 6th, 2008 09:13 AM

I've played Sins of the Solar Empire for a couple of hourse now and it's actually pretty good. The lack of campaign doesn't even bother me. I don't know how it'll hold up for long term play, since many games like this get kinda boring after a while.

What really pissed me off though: The save file of a round I had already been playing on for 2 hours (long rounds in this game) got corrupted, and my brother had played, so the autosaves were all for his game, which means I just lost those 2 hours of game time and have to start a new game. I'm just glad I wasn't further (as I said, loooong rounds) but it still pissed me off.

liquidstatik May 10th, 2008 08:55 PM

FF9, it's my favvv :o

Esuohlim May 10th, 2008 09:29 PM

I just got my PS2 back from my freeloading brother-in-law so I'm playing Vice City until I find something better to play :o

Dorito May 11th, 2008 01:22 AM

I've been hooked on SSB Brawl practically since it came out. I don't even play online at all (you know, Nintendo online being the shitfest it is), I just CPU for an hour or so every once in a while. I've done it enough that the god awful sideways wiimote method almost feels....useable...

Guitar Woman May 11th, 2008 03:06 PM

Pinball.

stitchfan626 May 12th, 2008 09:36 PM

Shock Troopers on the PS2 (Via SNK Arcade Classics). until i saw this game, i never knew that a "Mercs" type of game could kick serious as with plenty of rock music, an assload of weapons, and more importantly: more stuff getting blown up than on the 4th of july and new year's eve combined.

Phoenix Gamma May 12th, 2008 09:40 PM

I'm getting my hacked versions of WiiWare's Dr. Mario and Star Soldier R working. Once I back up all my data I'll be good to go.

Chojin May 13th, 2008 12:13 AM

I'm playing FF:CC on WiiWare and emily's playing Lost Winds on WiiWare :o :o :o

I've also been working on my DC collection lately and so far Shenmue is the most boring japanese town simulator I have ever played. And it was apparently designed on an engine meant for piloting TANKS. In hallways.

WhiteRat May 13th, 2008 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 555533)

I've also been working on my DC collection lately and so far Shenmue is the most boring japanese town simulator I have ever played. And it was apparently designed on an engine meant for piloting TANKS. In hallways.

I'm looking for a sailor. Do you know where any sailors are? Are you a sailor? Am I a sailor?

darkvare May 13th, 2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

is it true lost winds last 3 hours cause i read it in ign

Emu May 13th, 2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

I've racked up about 8 hours in Shenmue and so far I've been in one fight and 800 conversations with people telling me they had a hard day at work and don't want to talk to me right now.

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2008 01:32 PM

Hey everybody, guess what Emu's not playing!

Emu May 13th, 2008 01:35 PM

;_;

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2008 02:00 PM

Persona 2. :(

Emu May 13th, 2008 02:03 PM

where it at man

bigtimecow May 13th, 2008 02:24 PM

i think i'm going to start etrian odyssey for DS today. i've read reviews and it seems pretty good.

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2008 02:26 PM

A buddy has it. Quit yer bitchin'.

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2008 02:40 PM

Would you settle for Jade Cocoon? You could borrow it 'till I get Persona 2.

Emu May 13th, 2008 03:08 PM

Nah, I'll wait for it.

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2008 03:29 PM

Well you're missing out.

stitchfan626 May 14th, 2008 12:27 AM

KOF '94. still trying to beat rugal. he's easy at first, but damn his Genocide Cutter during the second battle. that's got to be the cheapest move in KOF history.

caffman May 16th, 2008 12:44 PM

I'm on GTA4 and Mass effect on my 360, but still drop back on COD4 for multi

Fathom Zero May 16th, 2008 01:16 PM

I'm gonna get back into Mass Effect and The Orange Box on my 360. It refused to play them before, and now that my 360 is supposed to be fixed, you can look forward to seeing me beat your asses in Team Fortress 2.

bigtimecow May 16th, 2008 02:15 PM

mario kart wii and smash bros brawl are on and off everyday, but otherwise i'm playing FFXII: revenant wings on the ds. it's RTS, but it's quite fun. the only thing is there's a bunch of stats that i sort of "need" to take into consideration when playing and it's hard to keep track of all this on the field, but it's still early in the game so just grabbing a mass of people and sending them to attack and hope for the best is generally working.