I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Worst game you've ever played? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25250)

Divisible by Waffle Mar 4th, 2007 08:23 PM

Worst game you've ever played?

I don't mean just seen; the worst you've actually experienced for yourself. For me, it's Hydlide, hands down. Call me sheltered if you want, but I do NOT need an 8-bit dungeon crawler that simultaneously rapes my eyes and my ears. That maddening theme song will be the last thing ringing through my ears as I leave this world, I swear to god. Does this game even have a point? Is it even possible to win? Has any human being ever subjected themselves to its sheer terror for more than five minutes at a time and lived to tell the tale? In a way, I don't want to know.

Zinger Mar 4th, 2007 08:51 PM

Back to the Future for the NES. So much potential, but the developers decide to make it into some sort of bench jumping/pie throwing sim.

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 4th, 2007 08:51 PM

Definately The Uncanny X-Men (NES)

Lenor Mar 4th, 2007 09:30 PM

Illusion of gaia for SNES.

Not being one to brag, that I'm some awesome female gamer. I don't tend to try and use it as a pick up line, unless of course I'm trying to hit in my friends little brother, which doesn't happen often, they at least have to be legal. But, this game made me throw the controller at the screen so many times when It first came out, I believe I was around 12, not too sure of that, though so don't quote me.

I never did beat it, after the 393439 billionth time, of ending up stuck in the SAME PLACE; I just said fuck it!

So, to all you fuckers who have beat it out there, go to hell. I hate you!

Grislygus Mar 4th, 2007 09:53 PM

Rune: Viking Warlord. As generic as you can get, bad controls, dull gameplay, shitty gameplay, with THE worst multiplayer ever to grace a console.

Zomboid Mar 5th, 2007 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 477666)
Illusion of gaia for SNES.

Not being one to brag, that I'm some awesome female gamer. I don't tend to try and use it as a pick up line, unless of course I'm trying to hit in my friends little brother, which doesn't happen often, they at least have to be legal. But, this game made me throw the controller at the screen so many times when It first came out, I believe I was around 12, not too sure of that, though so don't quote me.

I never did beat it, after the 393439 billionth time, of ending up stuck in the SAME PLACE; I just said fuck it!

So, to all you fuckers who have beat it out there, go to hell. I hate you!

Yeah, that game was real tough:rolleyes: :rolleyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes

RaNkeri Mar 5th, 2007 02:07 AM

Predator or Indiana Jones and the last crusade. Both for NES.

DistantJ Mar 5th, 2007 08:32 AM

Sonic the Hedgehog for Xbox 360.

Seriously, it was SO FUCKING BAD.

I used to love Sonic, even on the Dreamcast. And I even thought Shadow the Hedgehog was pretty fun. But this was just GODAWFUL. Cost me £50 and it took me 14 tries to get through the first level just from so many bugs, falling through floors, getting hurt by checkpoints, freezeups, et cetera. And even without the bugs and the stupid 30 second loading times (3 times in each level, about 5-6 times inbetween levels just to load up like 2 lines of dialog at a time!) it would still be a crap game.

So bad.

RaNkeri Mar 5th, 2007 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DistantJ (Post 477801)
Sonic the Hedgehog for Xbox 360.

Seriously, it was SO FUCKING BAD.

I used to love Sonic, even on the Dreamcast. And I even thought Shadow the Hedgehog was pretty fun. But this was just GODAWFUL. Cost me £50 and it took me 14 tries to get through the first level just from so many bugs, falling through floors, getting hurt by checkpoints, freezeups, et cetera. And even without the bugs and the stupid 30 second loading times (3 times in each level, about 5-6 times inbetween levels just to load up like 2 lines of dialog at a time!) it would still be a crap game.

So bad.

The glory of the past will never return :(

Marine Mar 5th, 2007 10:33 AM

five words: doctor jekkyl and mister hyde.
Nuff' said

the_dudefather Mar 5th, 2007 11:38 AM

sonic is pretty damn bad, not sure about worst, but the stupidest game i have ever played has to be 'Demolition girl' a PS2 game in which a bikini model becomes Godzilla sized and starts attacking cities, and you have to stop her using helicopters and tanks and perform tasks like scanning her boobs and shooting her with giant needles

Lenor Mar 5th, 2007 11:52 AM

That's almost as bad as playing, a Barbi or Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen game.

I <3 my dream-cast, thanks again to Eric, for finding me one.

Has anyone actually played and beat more then the first hour of 'illusion of gaia' anyways?

Jeff The Ninja Mar 5th, 2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 477675)
Rune: Viking Warlord. As generic as you can get, bad controls, dull gameplay, shitty gameplay, with THE worst multiplayer ever to grace a console.

Thats funny. I have the PC version and i think its awesome. Its only drawback is that it was built off of the Unreal Tournament engine (right down to the controls) but it was still a fun game. Decapitating viking Zombies never gets old. And the Levels are fun to run around in.

But the Worst video game i have ever played. Its The Art of Fighting. That game is horrible. The controls are crap, the enemies are cheap and Only 2 Damn fighters to choose from. At least Fatal Fury (released sometime earlier) had 3 characters to choose from. And i would be more forgiving of a bad game if the sequel fixed these problems so I could forget about the first one (Street Fighter), but they only reinforced the crap gameplay and fixed nothing except the fighter count. Art of Fighting is pure Shit.

eggyolk Mar 5th, 2007 03:44 PM

someone's gonna shit their pants, but metroid prime was the worst 50 dollars i've spent

GADZOOKS Mar 5th, 2007 06:25 PM

space gets boring, I agree it was bad BUT NOT THE WORST (it helped i bought it for 7 :lol)

I'm really thinking about this one, I want to give a good response. I'm not going to pull a Marine and pull my opinions from the Angry Nintendo Nerd, you fag :rolleyes

JohhnyDamage Mar 5th, 2007 06:35 PM

The Bouncer (PS2)

Zomboid Mar 5th, 2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 477844)

Has anyone actually played and beat more then the first hour of 'illusion of gaia' anyways?

Yeah, I got up to about 3/4 of the way through and started doing something else and forgot to finish it.

Goat Cheese Mar 5th, 2007 09:34 PM

Lemmings for the sega genesis. Granted I was too young to figure out what the hell I was doing but even after I figured it out i would get stuck over and over again.

Lenor Mar 5th, 2007 09:55 PM

gc, have you mastered the art of masturbation yet, might be more your forte.

mew barios Mar 5th, 2007 11:13 PM

i cant think of worst games off the tip of my head, i can think of ones that disappointed meh greatly though. pitfighter for the snes i purchased for full retail when i was lil, i know even its source material was weak, but i thought itd be at least as good as the genesis version. but insteads, they took out the weapons, crowd interactions and some of enemy fitars. all that was left was two similar lookin people trading similar lookin punches, kinda like urban champion but without the excitement of flowerpots and manholes. i cried for real and learned a valuable lesson about the value of a dollar.

also nightmare creatures 2. i was a big fan of the first and played the hell out of it, it had unlockables secrats an fun hidden paths an tons of secrat attak combos an i liked it a lot :> the sequel though.. had one character. with one combo. loads of bugs and missing textures an animations, flying thru ceilings, falling through floors. it stank of rushed out crap :< the fact that i played it so much trying to imagine it had some redeeming value made it that much worse.

illusion of gaia i thought was pretty entertaining. i never defeated the evil jeweler guy SOLIDARM, but you dint need to kills him to beat the game

DeadKennedys Mar 6th, 2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eggyolk (Post 477925)
someone's gonna shit their pants, but metroid prime was the worst 50 dollars i've spent

I shat bricks.

I experienced Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360. I experienced girl-on-hedgehog pedophilia/necrophilia/bestiality. I experienced sonic going super saiyan.

And I never looked back.

Marine Mar 6th, 2007 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 478009)
space gets boring, I agree it was bad BUT NOT THE WORST (it helped i bought it for 7 :lol)

I'm really thinking about this one, I want to give a good response. I'm not going to pull a Marine and pull my opinions from the Angry Nintendo Nerd, you fag :rolleyes

it seems i once again has beend mocked to pieces, therefore i take my bow, and leave.

DistantJ Mar 6th, 2007 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 477811)
The glory of the past will never return :(

Well, the new Sonic on Wii looks pretty damn badass, and very old skool. I've ordered a copy so I'll let you know how it is once it has arrived.

darkvare Mar 6th, 2007 10:26 AM

the worst ive ever played was crime life gang wars for the xbox. i got it for 3 bucks and i said ok maybe an hour or two of fun but i pop it in and saw the awful graphics the lame voice acting and atrocious gameplay so i only played 10 mins and no more

rockets redglare Mar 6th, 2007 04:53 PM

I used to hate Raid on Bungeling Bay (NES) with a passion. I'm sure if I played it today, I'd feel the same.