I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 09:10 AM

WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP ENGAGING IN FRIENDLY CONVERSATION WITH HER THIS INSTANT

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 09:12 AM

LENORRS MY GRL >:O

p.s. im off to school!

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 09:13 AM

wow.. your awesome!

danny: how the fuck ya been sweetie? IM goin to be in the mockwars .. haha..

eh' u like the sig .. haha.. yeah shes always bitching even to blackflag about me.. im sick of it .. and poor noob cant get anywhere :/ ..

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 09:13 AM

Jesus christ, I'd rather go back to maddox mania than post on a forum where fucking shitheads like Lenor are allowed to run free.

you guys can fucking lick me >:

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 09:17 AM

seriously.. calm the fuck down .. this isnt real.

your going to give yourself a fuckin stroke over stupid shit...

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 10:18 AM

Lenor shut up

GUYS I WON AT EBAY :picklehat

If you must know it's an extremely rare out of print Zappa album :rolleyes.This is how much it's going for on Amazon :eek

I only paid 22.81 :x

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 10:20 AM

It has a version of "King Kong" that is 31 and a half minutes long :eek

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 10:24 AM

esuohlim ...please go fuck yourself

nobody cares

thanx

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 10:25 AM

People did care because people asked me before hand

This is the internet. Everyone cares. >:

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 10:28 AM

dammit i keep forgetting ...

the internet is entirely real!

maybe I should stop pissing everyone off :/ ill end up with no friends ...

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 10:33 AM

Mabye you should SHUT UP and stop ruining this fucking forum did you ever think of that asshole

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 10:38 AM

did you ever consider your constant whineing and need for aproval is really wearing thin on everyone here, which is why nobody gives a fuck.. ??

maybe you need to quit fuckin whineing and bitching, followin the threads around and trying to gain acceptance when its quite obvious that your struggling. give it up allready.. because I dont ever.. and anyone on this board can tell you that..

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 10:40 AM

I don't know you Lenor but you seem cool how have you been?

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 468120)
Mabye you should SHUT UP and stop ruining this fucking forum did you ever think of that asshole

thanks GW my doctor says I don't have enough irony in my diet

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 10:41 AM

seven maybe you should blow me..

thanx fucker :love

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 10:42 AM

seven i thought you got banned?

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 10:44 AM

i was!

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 10:48 AM

seven: yah a few people were talkin about it.. awhile back. But wellcome back btw.. But Yeah I dont belive we have actually met.. im amber ..

so what did you get banned for? Cause alot of people did, and im still shocked i havent yet.. haha ..

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 10:53 AM

gained temporary mod status and deleted a bunch of threads

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 10:53 AM

Man I'm leaving this chat room thread until Lenor gets it :rolleyes

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 10:54 AM

no esuohlim dont be like that

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 10:57 AM

PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Lenor
Guitar Woman

OVERALL: Too Long; Didn't Read.

COMMENTS: It's funny how they're bitching at each other now, considering that they were a tag team of suck last time she hung around in the clubhouse.

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 10:59 AM

Don't even try man I'm already gone :x

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:00 AM

seven thats super.. haha ..

esu: seriously make up your fuckin mind, everytime I come back after ive been gone you either hate me or your ok .. wtf .. take some valium an it will all be ok .. unfortunatly though your stuck with me this time all up until the mockwars and throughout them.. so blah

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:03 AM

gris: i wondered when you would bring your broke ass around again.. I thought you would of learned befor? And I never was cool with that kid.. So, no clue what your talkin bout.

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 11:04 AM

NEWS FLASH:

guitar man.... was actually Guitar Woman! Shock-a-rooni!

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 11:06 AM

OH WAIT IM SORRY I STILL NEED TO LEARN MY LESSON

RaNkeri Feb 7th, 2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 468146)
NEWS FLASH:

guitar man.... was actually Guitar Woman! Shock-a-rooni!

No shit?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:11 AM

news flash.. NO IT WASNT!!! i know for a fact who guitar man is .. and its not him.

xbxDaniel Feb 7th, 2007 11:12 AM

I can't imagine how this thread will be after Pub leaves.

It'll be pandemonium.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 11:19 AM

more like pubamonium :LOL

lol i hope when I had an argument with lenore it was in this thread that way if anyone ever reads through this entire thread they can see lenore repeat herself :O
why are you proud of your best friends being people you met on the internet? You seem like a clingy internet-friend fiend.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:19 AM

dan.. errr..

btw how ya been?

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 11:20 AM

I hope pub gets here soon and sorts this mess out >:

xbxDaniel Feb 7th, 2007 11:22 AM

The multi-qouting's going to be insane. :eek

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468142)
esu: seriously make up your fuckin mind, everytime I come back after ive been gone you either hate me or your ok

Who says we're ok, bitch

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:27 AM

pub will just try an get me to have some crazy convo like always and start shit .. haha

esu: i never said we were ok.. asshole

RaNkeri Feb 7th, 2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468165)
esu: i never said we were ok.. asshole

Quote:

esu: seriously make up your fuckin mind, everytime I come back after ive been gone you either hate me or your ok
:rolleyes

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468150)
news flash.. NO IT WASNT!!! i know for a fact who guitar man is .. and its not him.

Note the abrupt reversal and lazy repetition of the instigator's comment, framed by multiple exclamation points. This is followed by a contention made with no proof backing it up, requiring the reader to take the incredibly halfassed and incompetent troll at his/her word.

You may remember from our earlier studies that more experienced trolls would have used this moment to enrage and confuse their opponent, while our subject chooses instead to go on the defensive. The technical term for this is "failurization", and it will be on the quiz.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:45 AM

ran: who the fuck are you?

gris: what in the motherfuck are you talking about? I do know and have proof of who guitarman is, maybe if you think real hard who my bestest friends are on here that always back me up, you might get a hint. Its just confidential. Due to grl issues..

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 11:50 AM

Do you have any non-internet friends

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2007 11:52 AM

lol@ "jelouse"

You'd think you'd at least learn how to spell the words that are going to be appearing at the end of every one of your posts. Everyone knows you're dumb, but this is like doing a snort laugh after everything you say.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 11:57 AM

go check out my myspace page pics, see for yourself. Obviously since I dont spend the majority of my wakeing hours on this board, and tend to only frequent here once a month, I probally do something more with my time.

zomboid: STOP BEING A FUCKIN NAZI YOU STUPID FUCK.. I DONT GIVE A SHIT.. COMPRENDAE?

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 11:59 AM

which is where exactly?

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 11:59 AM

Oh shit Zomboid she busted out the capslock :eek

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:01 PM

I think Lenore would probably be among my most beloved internet dumbasses if she were just a little more interesting and creative. I guess that's what makes her a dumbass in the first place, though. AM I EXPECTING THE IMPOSSIBLE?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:05 PM

Maybe when I get some sleep, ill be a little more interesting .. heres the fuckin link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=32060385

just click on the main picture and it will bring ya right to my pics .. haha

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:07 PM

shit your page looks like mine, i added you to mine anyway

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:09 PM

skater: are you jason?

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:10 PM

thats me yep

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:10 PM

just so you know "Jason" is currently the boards most disrespected person. even more so than you.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:11 PM

really when did this happen

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:15 PM

Shortly after your first post.

I think it was reinforced when you posted your vanilla ice face W/ rap compatible gold (or silver maybe) chain necklace

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:18 PM

every second person here has bleached blond here courtesy of the sun has something to do with going to the beach in australia. not everyone with bleached hair looks like vanilla ice. and the chain isnt rapper bling it was a birthday present and it has a skateboard on it. and it is silver i dont wear gold.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:21 PM

alright :O

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:23 PM

kahl: explain to me the statistics of lets say 6 people that actually have issues with me, the majority of them are just trying to fit in. While the rest of the board who has been here, isnt new and knows me isnt all tag teaming up, and actually do talk too on a daily basis? Theres a flaw in your theory my dear.

Jason isnt bad.. hes from austraila.. STOP BEING RACIST YA FUCKER!!!

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:24 PM

there is something seriously wrong with your page theres like writing missing and stuff or maybe its just my comp

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:29 PM

What type of browser or are you using could cause issues. Since it was coded and formatted all in Internet explorer. Or it could be your graphics card. Since it works perfect for me on all 3 of my comps.

im depressed now i need to go shopping :/

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:31 PM

firefox maybe thats the prob. i really like black for some reason.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:34 PM

i just opened it in explorer.. its better size wise, but still cant really see the comments, friends etc

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:35 PM

YEah most likely, it tends to fuck with shit. Especially since I coded it all myself. Which I do with every site ive made.. haha.. I change it around alot and add new pics constantly. I see your a fan of slipknot. ha

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:38 PM

hell yeah. yeah i never coded mine myself just got it decked out in pimpmyspace and sites like that, havent had it up long so thats why it still kinda sucks.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

just so you know "Jason" is currently the boards most disrespected person. even more so than you
there's something wrong with your brain, lenor.

ps NOW I'm calling you incompetent.

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468214)
kahl: explain to me the statistics of lets say 6 people that actually have issues with me, the majority of them are just trying to fit in. While the rest of the board who has been here, isnt new and knows me isnt all tag teaming up, and actually do talk too on a daily basis? Theres a flaw in your theory my dear.

I've been around long enough to remember that you were always a dumbass. This is nothing new and I'm not trying to fit in by making fun of your inability to use the english language properly. I just think it's funny and a little bit sad.

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 01:21 PM

The fact that your only defense is pulling out the seniority card speaks for itself. I've seen you on this board forever and I tend to wonder what there is to like about you.

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 01:23 PM

I mean seriously, you're just like a trillion other generic people on a million other generic message boards.

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 468255)
The fact that your only defense is pulling out the seniority card speaks for itself. I've seen you on this board forever and I tend to wonder what there is to like about you.

She has a vag!

FOR REAL THIS TIME :(

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 01:27 PM

seriously.

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 468258)
She has a vag!

I seriously thought about how different her situation would be if she posted under the name "Leonard". :(

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 01:31 PM

THIS IS THE KIND OF THING THAT LEADS TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, PEOPLE :x

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:38 PM

I think we should have a rule that if you say the same things over 15 times you get banned. EXCEPT IN THE PHILOSOPHY FORUM

Emu Feb 7th, 2007 01:39 PM

How does Lenor have 3K posts and yet I've never read any of them

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 468263)
I seriously thought about how different her situation would be if she posted under the name "Leonard". :(

Now when I read that is that pronounced lee-o-nard or is it len-erd?

It's just as hard as Esuohlim.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:41 PM

See the post above :O

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:42 PM

Sorry Kahl this thread moves fast :x

Emu Feb 7th, 2007 01:42 PM

so wait do Lenor and SKATERMONKEY know eachother?

it's all coming together! :eek

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 01:43 PM

oh no theyre onto me

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:44 PM

they're myspace buddies and have been making hyper-active retarded vanilla ice children for the past four years. There's at least 52,000 of them since they breed like mold.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 01:48 PM

so many closet vanilla ice fans in this forum. and i havent even heard one of his songs. i guess i should feel ashamed right

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 01:51 PM

If you've never heard any of his song(s?) you must've been living under a rock for the last 20 years.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:51 PM

yea because comparing someone's looks with vanilla ice as an insult makes people fans of him.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 01:54 PM

i havent heard any of his songs thats correct i know that he has bleached blond hair like mine but thats where our similaritys end. ive never heard any of his songs though.

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:55 PM

I hate it when they use that. It's like when fat people tell me I must secretly love them because I rip on them.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:56 PM

kahljorn , Seven Force , Spectre X , CaptainBubba , Cosmo Electrolux , Noodles , xbxDaniel , Schimid , Colewolf , Emu , Geggy , Yggdrasill , Zomboid , MetalMilitia , Esuohlim , SKATERMONKEY

I"M NUMBER ONE

Skatermonkey: ... i was just kidd!!!!

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:56 PM

hahahahaha im sorry

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:57 PM

lol, yea i dont get it :O I think it's just an alternation of, "I know you are but what am I"

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 02:00 PM

no i was stating a fact. i havent heard any of his songs.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 02:00 PM

but thanks for comparing me to a famous celebrity although i dont think i deserve that honour.

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKATERMONKEY (Post 468291)
i havent heard any of his songs thats correct i know that he has bleached blond hair like mine but thats where our similaritys end. ive never heard any of his songs though.

It goes:

YO VIP LET'S KICK IT!
dun dun dun du du duu dun
dun dun dun du du duu dun
(whispered) Ice Ice baby
(whispered) Ice Ice baby
All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention

...and so on and so forth.

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 02:03 PM

If i can get a little off topic here I work with a couple of lazy fat bitches who fuck up often. When they do it usually makes the rest of our jobs harder (especially mine).

So yeah anyways when we put a package on hold for whatever reason we have to type it in the computers we work with so that the system understands that we are not releasing it. Guess who doesn't do that every single time and I find out late, like after I send the holds report in? Well i'm telling her about it and she just interrupts me and says "why you gotta be on my case for you aint my daddy". So I say "well im more like a stepdad im the other guy that fucks your mother when youre not around"

and she reported me when i left

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 02:04 PM

so the lesson here is keep your cool and try not to divulge any information whatsoever as to what you do in your spare time if you think your supervisor wont appreciate it very much

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 02:04 PM

:lol great emphasis

COLLABORATE and LISSSSTEN

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 02:06 PM

I hate having jobs with stupid people, man. They fuck everything up. Just tell your supervisor what actually happened or something :O it peeves me when stupid people get away with telling half truths. Actually maybe you shouldn't tell supervisors because they might have a WORK FRIENDSHIP TRIAD.

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 02:17 PM

Eh, i'm sure it'll work out fine because nobody really likes her either. :(

Thanks to you though i've got FF9 working ok so im going to play that now.

See ya guys later

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 02:19 PM

see ya

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 02:23 PM

im back :O!

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 02:25 PM

fantastic

noob3 Feb 7th, 2007 03:03 PM

skatermonkey i wish you were around before we had to have atleast 6 letters in these posts i cold see ur hilarious post now

"ok"

Pub Lover Feb 7th, 2007 03:06 PM

Oh what the hell, do I have to guys? :(

noob3 Feb 7th, 2007 03:06 PM

move ur comma over some :lol

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 03:07 PM

Well, a couple of my friends are taking me "offroadin" in the sand dunes tomorrow. Normally, I wouldn't go, but one of them has a damned nice dune buggy. And unlike ATVs, dune buggies are fun as hell.

Someone's also bringing a video camera, so prepare for HI-LARIOUS shenanigans.