I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Pentegarn Jun 28th, 2010 08:30 PM

Why not do the sword brothers trick and get 210%? Or can you not do that on the non PSX versions?

darkvare Jun 28th, 2010 11:35 PM

xbl patch i think it removed it

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 29th, 2010 01:14 AM

I could never get the damn sword brothers glitch to work. GLAD TO hear you made the 200.6 club darkvare. My caps got locked in the first part of the last sentence and I',m lazy/drunk so I didn't fix it. Congrats though :)

OxBlood Jun 29th, 2010 04:12 AM

I never got the whole castle...always bumbling around at 198-200% Some of the water-pools in the inverted castle just won´t let me fill them in...pisses me off.

kahljorn Jun 29th, 2010 08:09 AM

pissing off is probably your entire problem :(

DougClayton4231 Jun 29th, 2010 09:24 AM

Just beat Aria of Sorrow on GBA, it was pretty sweet.

OxBlood Jun 29th, 2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 690588)
pissing off is probably your entire problem :(

If Alucard could fill the things with his half-vampire-piss and it would count towards the 200.6% map, IŽd gladly let him ;)

Aria of Sorrow was pretty good, yeah, I think of all the handheld Castlevanias, Order of Ecclesia is my favorite, donŽt know why, none of them is as good as Sotn...

Dimnos Jun 29th, 2010 11:28 AM

So have you guys heard of this new multiplayer Castlevania coming to xbla?

Fathom Zero Jun 29th, 2010 11:36 AM

I've seen that and the new Columns-esque Castlevania puzzle game.

Dimnos Jun 29th, 2010 11:43 AM

Is the puzzle one out yet? I keep looking for it but I cant ever find it.

darkvare Jun 29th, 2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 690607)
Is the puzzle one out yet? I keep looking for it but I cant ever find it.

nope and is also iphone exclusive >:
so now my ps3 has video editor lol

Dr. Boogie Jun 29th, 2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 690573)
I never got the whole castle...always bumbling around at 198-200% Some of the water-pools in the inverted castle just wonŽt let me fill them in...pisses me off.

For some of the pools in the inverted cavern, I had to switch to wolf form and use its silly dog paddle to scoot along the ceiling.

OxBlood Jun 29th, 2010 03:42 PM

Oh...Dog paddle, eh? Never thought of that, thanks Doc :)

This new Castlevania on XBL seems to be a pure Bossrush-Game, doesn´t sound very interesting to me but we´ll see.

darkvare Jun 29th, 2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 690629)
Oh...Dog paddle, eh? Never thought of that, thanks Doc :)

This new Castlevania on XBL seems to be a pure Bossrush-Game, doesnŽt sound very interesting to me but weŽll see.

i wanna try it cause is multiplayer

Dr. Boogie Jun 29th, 2010 04:55 PM

I'm interested in how the single player aspect will be. For the multiplayer, everything scales up, which means you need to hook up with good players, and not idiot losers like the guy who played the E3 demo before me. That guy sucked.

darkvare Jun 29th, 2010 05:21 PM

when it comes out we can have i-mockery teams

OxBlood Jun 30th, 2010 03:55 AM

I´m gonna take a look too, but I´m just pretty sure it´s not gonna be that good. But I like to be pleasantly suprised so what the heck.

The Dog-Paddle thingy worked really well :) Now I´m up to 199.2%...what the fuck...it´s like trying to find a specific blood vessel in your veins and write a little poem on it...damn my metaphors suck in english...anyway, you get what I mean.

I hate it that XBL updates "sometime" instead of "when something new arrives". I want Puzzle Quest 2 damn it.

Late-Edit:

Okay, so after about 4 hours of Puzzle Quest 2 I come to this conclusion: Good but somehow not as good as the first one. Why? They put in some new elements (Weapons, shields and accessories usable in combat, good idea, giving every class a means to heal in battle and stuff like that) but at the same time they apparently took out the whole castle-building-thing with all it´s possibilities as well as the mounts. You CAN upgrade your weapons but it´s very expensive and you can find the same weapons randomly in chests (good minigame-mechanic btw).

But my main complaint: No random battles. What the fuck. How am I supposed to grind? Quickbattle? Gives me around normal XP but only 30 Gold.

Oh and the game is really luck-based most of the time, the CPU cheats again, though not as much as in Part 1 and the battles are all pretty long and difficult. Somehow feels like playing an RPG where you´re about 5 Levels too low for the region you´re in if you know what I mean.

DougClayton4231 Jul 1st, 2010 12:29 PM

Trying out Crackdown 2 today. I'll be sure to tell you if it's worth the investment. (Offline at least :P)

MattJack Jul 1st, 2010 07:06 PM

It aint.

There I saved everyone a lot of trouble.

Fathom Zero Jul 1st, 2010 07:42 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Deathsmiles-Li...8027704&sr=1-1

Oh shit, Deathsmiles is out.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 1st, 2010 08:06 PM

"Man, why does everyone say Quest 64 sucked?" I said. "I rented it as a kid and thought it was pretty cool. Never beat it since I didn't have a memory card though. Maybe I'll emulate it now and try beating it!"

"Nevermind, this game is horrible. What was I thinking?"

That was pretty much the last hour and a half of my day today. I really want Persona 3 Portable to be out now :(

Also, Super Mario Crossover has a new version if you haven't played it. Tweaked a lot of the old characters, and you've also got Ryu Hyabusa added. Shit rocks.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 2nd, 2010 12:27 PM

I played quest 64 for an hour trying to figure out how to get out of the courtyard. Bad times.

darkvare Jul 2nd, 2010 12:59 PM

i think i actually finished quest 64 it was average

Pentegarn Jul 2nd, 2010 04:28 PM

Quest 64 was a blight on humanity

Phoenix Gamma Jul 6th, 2010 04:12 PM

Got Trine during the Steam sale. Man, what a fucking frustrating game. Apparently the developers never got the memo that spawning enemies two feet from the player for minutes on end isn't a fun way to stretch out the length of the game. Especially when the combat isn't very good. Also the physics frustrated me, which isn't good, because 80% of the game involves puzzles. I'm glad I finished it.

Waiting for Persona 3 Portable to come out so I can care about the PSP again.