I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Shyandquietguy Mar 6th, 2012 03:41 AM

Bought Flatout Ultimate Carnage at a Goodwill for 3 bucks. Pretty fun. A lot of destructible pieces on the track that can actually slow you down or just get in the way if you're using the first person camera. They also remain on the track and still affect you the entire race. It's pretty easy to do pit maneuvers on the opponents though. I've had plenty of cars try to pass just to end up doing a 180 with one slight nudge. My most is three in a row. The AI is actually pretty decent, using the boost when they got it.

Esuohlim Mar 7th, 2012 12:34 AM

Just started Psychonauts and I kinda wish I was playing it on a console instead, but it's pretty fun so far

Mad Melvin Mar 7th, 2012 08:23 AM

Yeah, maybe I should've mentioned that a USB-gamepad is pretty much essential.

caffman Mar 14th, 2012 04:41 PM

Im playing Mass effect 2 at the mo as I realised a week ago I never completed it!

kahljorn Mar 14th, 2012 11:16 PM

started playing team fortress 2 and fallen earth since its free on steam

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 15th, 2012 06:16 PM

SOTN on xbox arcade. I'm stuck at 200.5 percent >:

Phoenix Gamma Mar 15th, 2012 06:53 PM

If you have a PS3 and don't own Journey, you're dumb and I hate you >:

<3 PG

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2012 07:05 PM

What if I have a CD player and own Journey

darkvare Mar 15th, 2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 756170)
SOTN on xbox arcade. I'm stuck at 200.5 percent >:

lol look back on some pages and i was stuck aswell also i hate you too phoenix street figter x tekken FTW

Phoenix Gamma Mar 15th, 2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 756178)
What if I have a CD player and own Journey

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2012 08:16 PM

You're all right in my book Phoenix Gamma :picklehat

Mad Melvin Mar 15th, 2012 08:53 PM

I jumped in the bandwagon and bought Project Zomboid. Has the potential to be the best game about zombie survival ever made. The game is currently in pre-alpha stage, so it is very limited and playability is a bit crappy, but it's still very fun. New versions are released weekly, so the project seems to be moving quite rapidly. Looking forward to co-op.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 15th, 2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 756179)
lol look back on some pages and i was stuck aswell also i hate you too phoenix street figter x tekken FTW

I got it. missed a save room in inverted alchemy.

On my ps1 save I was stuck at the same percentage for 10 years till I came home one night with beer goggles and got the last room.

Zomboid Mar 16th, 2012 01:57 AM

I was at a Future Shop (I...don't think they have those in the US, but they're basically Best Buys, which we also have) over the weekend and saw a pre-order thing. Fuuuck, some good games are coming out. GTA V and BioShock Infinite are probably my most anticipated right now.

darkvare Mar 16th, 2012 03:56 AM

never liked bioshock but i did preordered GTA V and resident evil 6

OxBlood Mar 16th, 2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 756184)
I jumped in the bandwagon and bought Project Zomboid. Has the potential to be the best game about zombie survival ever made. The game is currently in pre-alpha stage, so it is very limited and playability is a bit crappy, but it's still very fun. New versions are released weekly, so the project seems to be moving quite rapidly. Looking forward to co-op.

Did the guys making the game get over their "Backups? The fuck are backups for?"-Mentality? As far as I recall the game would be about 30% further along if they hadnīt lost most of their stuff some time ago...

Mad Melvin Mar 16th, 2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 756215)
Did the guys making the game get over their "Backups? The fuck are backups for?"-Mentality? As far as I recall the game would be about 30% further along if they hadnīt lost most of their stuff some time ago...

Yes. The game has advanced tremendously compared to the demo version.

kahljorn Mar 18th, 2012 05:17 AM

Quote:

was at a Future Shop (I...don't think they have those in the US
NO SHOWBOATING

Zomboid Mar 18th, 2012 03:36 PM

:lol

OxBlood Mar 19th, 2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 756216)
Yes. The game has advanced tremendously compared to the demo version.

Good to hear, I thought the demo had a lot of potential and it would be a shame if that went to waste.


I got Yakuza Dead Souls the other day and to my suprise, itīs a really fun Zombie-game, especially because it is a Yakuza-game at the same time, itīs hard to explain. I just meshes really well together.

Big McLargehuge Mar 20th, 2012 02:34 PM

I am getting kind of addicted to Realm of the Mad God. You level quickly and die a lot of permanent deaths.

Dr. Boogie Mar 20th, 2012 05:42 PM

I played it for a little while, but there's just too great an emphasis on buying stuff with real money. Stuff that you lose if you get killed.

darkvare Mar 20th, 2012 10:27 PM

besides everytime he was on i was there annoying him

Zomboid Mar 20th, 2012 11:49 PM

That fucking Nemesis and those annoying spec ops have killed me like eight times. I regret bringing the cowboy shotgun to this one.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 21st, 2012 01:24 AM

Yeah, shotguns in general such in this game. After playing single player by myself I thought it was terrible. Playing with friends and multiplayer was a lot more enjoyable.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.