I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

darkvare Aug 5th, 2011 01:24 PM

twisted metal got delayed :(

Dr. Boogie Aug 5th, 2011 01:25 PM

Don't worry, we'll be sure to cover it in next year's E3 coverage.

:(

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2011 04:15 PM

John Carmack's keynote was enlightening.

Nick Aug 5th, 2011 05:19 PM

Here's what Jaffe had to say about Twisted Metal being delayed. I'm kinda relieved that I have one less game to buy this fall but also disappointed because I was totally going to stream a marathon of Twisted Metal games up until its release. :(

MarioRPG Aug 5th, 2011 06:47 PM

I've been playing the crap out of Peggle Nights. My addiction to it is starting to wear off though, but it's still wasting too much of my life.

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2011 08:13 PM

People got mad at me in TF2 so I stopped playing. :(

darkvare Aug 5th, 2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 735771)
People got mad at me in TF2 so I stopped playing. :(

you can't take anything >:

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2011 09:49 PM

I had to stop because the admin said he'd kick me off of the server if I didn't stop spanking their ass. I decided not to put up with their bullshit.

Nick Aug 5th, 2011 11:41 PM

What were you doing that got them so anally ravaged?

Fathom Zero Aug 6th, 2011 12:48 AM

Apparently being within 50 yards of ONE of the opposite team's spawn gates is grounds for a bouncing. Fuck 'em, I don't have to play with those try-hard dickbags.

Chojin Aug 6th, 2011 01:20 AM

tf2 has more than 1 server

fyi

Fathom Zero Aug 6th, 2011 01:38 AM

I know, but they just pissed in my oatmeal. I went back in a bit later, spanked them even harder, then blacklisted it so I'd never see it again. Then I went to play on a server that makes everyone wear partyhats and has Minecraft levels. :D

Also, I'm less than broke thanks to this Quakecon sale.

Nick Aug 6th, 2011 04:41 AM

You should play on the Refugee Clan server with me sometime. They're pretty chill bros.

Shyandquietguy Aug 10th, 2011 02:18 AM

Playin Diablo 2!

MODIFIED!

OxBlood Aug 10th, 2011 09:10 AM

I still love playing Samurai Heroes, as tedious as some Characters like Yoshitsugu may be and I can´t fucking wait for Deus Ex 3.

Another thing...is it really true that Xenoblade doesn´t get a US-Release? Makes no sense to me, that´s why I´m asking.

k0k0 Aug 10th, 2011 05:07 PM

It doesn't get a US release, but fuck nintendo. I'm downloading it and playing it on my soft modded wii.

OxBlood Aug 11th, 2011 04:03 AM

Can´t blame you for it, if I hadn´t done these things back in the day I would never have played things like Xenogears or Parasite Eve or fucking Final Fantasy 5&6...still haven´t played Einhänder to this day

creeposaurus Aug 11th, 2011 04:43 PM

Age of Mythology. The last time I've played is was back was I was 15. I forgot how much I loved this game. Makes me want to play Starcraft again too.

Rongi Aug 11th, 2011 08:12 PM

I'm playing Chrono Trigger for the first time ever and I really like it. I'm at the part where Crono gets killed by Lavos

I would put spoiler marks but the game came out 16 years ago so f u

k0k0 Aug 11th, 2011 08:22 PM

I got Just Cause 2 on the cheap and it really is an entertaining game. I mean, it all seems pointless because of no real story, but just fucking with shit and taking over random bases is fun. I like to pretend like I'm Launchpad Mcquack every time I get into a plane and smash the thing into a base, jumping out just in time.

Oh, and I've never called an open world game too big, but seriously, this world is too big.

Nick Aug 11th, 2011 10:53 PM

I just finished streaming Psychonauts. Beat it with 100%. I still love that game. I want a sequel. :(

Dr. Boogie Aug 13th, 2011 03:16 AM

Finally started playing Way of the Samurai 3 again.

I don't really care for the push/pull system. I get how each one works, but deciding when to pull means deciding to do it with less than half a second's notice from the NPC. Luckily, you can just wail on most of the tougher NPCs and they'll wind up flinching as they try to pull away from your button mashing.

I have a few decent swords, and I feel like I should be working towards one ending or another, but every time I see a noted NPC walking around, I just can't help myself and launch into them to get their fancy swords/spears/whatever.

OxBlood Aug 13th, 2011 05:16 AM

Hope you know about the Sword in the Tree Doc, that thing respawns every day, sometimes it´s even quite decent and you can always just sell it :)

Started Alice-Madness returns yesterday and was blown away by the style. The gameplay is only okay but the atmosphere ist tremendously good. I´d prefer that Xeno-Game but that´s still 10 days away....

k0k0 Aug 13th, 2011 09:50 AM

The push/pull system was kind of tough at first since it does rely on really quick timing, but once I got it down, I could fight those 100 dude battles so quickly. I had to flip the difficulty all the way up and then it was way challenging.

I ended up downloading Borderlands GOTY edition on the pc. I have it on the 360 and have beaten it 4 times already, but it's one of my favorite games and I figured it'd be fun to try it with keyboard and mouse.

Fathom Zero Aug 13th, 2011 08:53 PM

SAM I AM SORRY I STOPPED TALKING TO YOU, BUT STEAM CHAT WASN'T WORKING WHILE I WAS PLAYING DAWN OF WAR II.