I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 12:51 AM

Meaning I can forgive a shitty lighting effect, wheras I hate Twilight Princess and everything about Twilight Princess.

And yes, I was planning on getting Metroid Prime 3 and Sin and Punishment, but I don't even have any Wii points and my dad has already spent enough on this

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 12:52 AM

I think the PS3 has more appealing games than the Wii does right now, guys

srsly

Emu Oct 19th, 2007 12:54 AM

The only thing wrong with TP is that yes some of the level design in the later game was a little skimpy. What do you expect? Halfway through the development they decided to change to a radical new platform.

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 12:54 AM

But in all seriousness, I play mario strikers charged every god damn day ;<

Also, if your sensor's on top of the tv, try putting it below the TV. You can also set the position to 'above' or 'below' regardless of where the sensor actually is to change the height. So in other words there are 4 settings - Sensor above/set to above, above/below, below/above, below/below.

I highly recommend the following games!
- Mario Strikers Charged
- Metroid Prime 3
- Mario Party 8 (if you have real life buddies, otherwise this is a pass)
- Resident Evil 4
- Super Paper Mario
- Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

Emu Oct 19th, 2007 12:54 AM

The PS3 has MGS4, that's it :[

Heavenly Sword is fun in that God of War-with-a-chick kind of way but I hear it's short.

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 12:56 AM

PS3 is getting MGS4 next year sometime.

Right now PS3 has resistance and motorstorm, both of which come with it in the new packages.

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 12:56 AM

I have no real life friends, so no Mario Party. ;_;

As for RE4, I'm not paying 20 bucks to re-play a game that stopped being fun 3 months after I got it, thanks.

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 12:57 AM

Also, PS3:

Resistance, Heavenly Sword, a bunch of good multiplatform stuff, and Warhawk. Which is FANTASTIC.

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 12:58 AM

also my wii code is 5383 1323 0481 8006

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 12:59 AM

if you want a ps3, go get a ps3. don't be a faggot and just ignore the tons of good shit on wii, though, through retail and VC offerings.

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 12:59 AM

and I've got the thing sort of calibrated, but the remotes are really inconsistant about when they want to turn on and I still have to hold it upside down gangsta style for best results.

DuFresne Oct 19th, 2007 01:00 AM

Believe what Chojin says about Downhill Jam! I rented it along with Sonic and the Secret Rings and barely ended up playing Sonic at all.

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 01:00 AM

ALSO, PAYING FOR ROMS

Emu Oct 19th, 2007 01:00 AM

Wii RE4 really changes the game around. It's graphically better on the Wii and the Wiimote-as-gun isn't nearly as awkward as it seems like it would be.

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 01:00 AM

also it says your wii number is incorrect.

I KNEW YOU DIDN'T REALLY HAVE ONE OR YOU WOULD NOT BE MAKING THESE ACCUSATIONS ;_;

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 01:01 AM

paying for roms VS not having roms at all! SIGN ME UP FOR NO ROMS AT ALL PRZ

also what the fuck are you talking about what your remote issues? do you have seventy lit candles around your tv?

did you ignore the safety manual and pour a bottle of tang in there?

Emu Oct 19th, 2007 01:02 AM

where does "no roms at all" figure into the equation

Chojin Oct 19th, 2007 01:03 AM

Into his 'the ps3 is better because it doesn't make me pay for roms' thing

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 01:04 AM

I don't know, it's been fucked up since I turned it on. I can learn to play like this because I got it to not be so bad, so I guess it's no big deal.

Also, try the second code I posted, the first one was borked.

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 01:04 AM

ALSO I HAVE A PC FOR MY ROMS FAGGOT

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 01:05 AM

AND WAY BETTER GAMES THAN THE WII OFFERS

DOES THE WII HAVE SYSTEM SHOCK 2? NO? I FUCKING THOUGHT SO

Emu Oct 19th, 2007 01:05 AM

You could just have a shitty controller. When we got a Wii for my brother it wouldn't play any games and made a loud WHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ every time you tried to put one in, so it's not like the things are breakproof. The thing to do would be to take it to your local Gamestop or whatever and try the controller on theirs and see if it works better.

Emu Oct 19th, 2007 01:06 AM

And they're not forcing you to spend your points on the SNES games :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Oct 19th, 2007 01:06 AM

We don't have GameStop in portland :<

DuFresne Oct 19th, 2007 01:07 AM

It's never going to be perfect, GW. I move my wii from room to room in my apartment all the time and rarely bother to recalibrate. Just know that you need to point in the TV's general direction and you'll get used to it soon enough.