I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zomboid Oct 3rd, 2011 06:59 PM

You could always post a dozen shitty music videos in a row. Or some shitty art. Or some disgusting transvestite. Y'know, stuff that really matters.

ItalianStereotype Oct 3rd, 2011 07:01 PM

Let's talk about gingers

Zomboid Oct 3rd, 2011 07:02 PM

I haven't been feeling well, braw. You try'na make me hurl, bro?

ItalianStereotype Oct 3rd, 2011 07:03 PM

Aw yeah, 6000 posts and it only took me 9 years to do it!

Zomboid Oct 3rd, 2011 07:04 PM

:puke

ItalianStereotype Oct 3rd, 2011 07:04 PM

let's discuss gingers on the internet

why are they

Zomboid Oct 3rd, 2011 07:05 PM

I hid my Achilles' heel for 9 years. Huzzah!

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 07:07 PM

When the freckles look like war paint, it's bad, but when they're really light and their hair is that sweet shade of red. Man, bonerific.

Zomboid Oct 3rd, 2011 07:07 PM

I remember being so grossed out by gingers when I was a kid that I refused to play tag or any other contact game with them.

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 07:08 PM

The ginger guys still kind of weird me out though. Girls though, are very good stuff.

I mean, look at this dude.

I always hated him a lot more than clarissa did. Not that I ever watched that show.

Supafly345 Oct 3rd, 2011 07:38 PM

What are you a nazi.

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 745249)
You could always post a dozen shitty music videos in a row. Or some shitty art. Or some disgusting transvestite. Y'know, stuff that really matters.

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2011 07:51 PM

Granted - that's not a dozen, but I think that's enough if you're into that sort of thing.

Esuohlim Oct 3rd, 2011 07:56 PM

I-MOCKERY CHAT: BONERS GOODBYE

Fathom Zero Oct 3rd, 2011 07:57 PM

and with that

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 08:20 PM

So since I've been predominately stuck in bed for most of the week, I started writing random shit. This led to me writing a story. My friend wants to work with me to do an rpg based on the story. He's in school learning programming, plus he's an artist. My idea was to do it kind of old school with hand drawn backgrounds and also pixelated sprites resembling the jrpgs like Lunar, Vay, and Albert Odyssey that I loved back then. I'm only part way through the story, but another friend tells me that I should just make it a book. Both think the idea behind the story is pretty great and how I'm writing it is good. I've never written anything before, but it's pretty daunting. I may just write the basics down, then go in and add a bunch of the details if I decide to turn it into a novel.

Kitsa Oct 3rd, 2011 08:26 PM

I just spent over an hour working on my outside Halloween display shit and none of it works right, dammit.

Even the fog machine I bought doesn't work right. I had it all rigged up to float over a cemetery display with this big winged Grim Reaper flapping overhead, and all it did was loudly blow a big puff of wax-scented smoke into the neighbor's garage before going back into a hibernation repeat "cycle". The Grim Reaper is supposed to have flashing red eyes, howl, and flap his wings. Three brand new battery changes and an annoying-as-fuck screwed-in panel later, he does nothing. I figure it's probably wiring, but had to swap batteries a few times to be sure. Now, if I want to work on him and figure out what isn't connecting right, I have to cut him down from the precarious system of zip ties holding him perfectly in place.

Fuck.

Rongi Oct 3rd, 2011 08:32 PM

I have to read a 26 page paper on plagiarism by tomorrow, because we're getting quizzed on it

What the fuck

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 08:35 PM

I want kitsa as my mom. My mom always remarked that the neighbor's halloween decorations were devilish and complained to other religious neighbors about them. I still got to go out and get candy at least.

And did they just give you the paper today? Because that sounds like a lot of work for one night.

Kitsa Oct 3rd, 2011 08:42 PM

dammit I'm only 34 :(

Esuohlim Oct 3rd, 2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 745269)
I have to read a 26 page paper on plagiarism by tomorrow, because we're getting quizzed on it

What the fuck

"PLAGIARISM IS BAD"

FULL CREDIT

College :rolleyes

k0k0 Oct 3rd, 2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 745272)
dammit I'm only 34 :(

You're a mom though.

Colonel Flagg Oct 3rd, 2011 09:09 PM

Fun fact - Kitsa could be my daughter. :olderthandirt

Chojin Oct 3rd, 2011 09:17 PM

i have to work in a group in one of my game design classes, and one of the kids in it says he's "mostly a designer and artist, but can program too". today i looked at his portfolio and he draws like chris-chan and his flash programming is on par with pope lazer-tron.

Kitsa Oct 3rd, 2011 09:22 PM

I went to an art show where a woman arranged wood chips in piles on pedestals in a manner that apparently meant something to her. They were called things like "sorrow", "spirit of the mountains", that sort of thing. I mean, really woodchips, not driftwood sculptures or anything.

She told me that it was "something called" ephemeral art. It kind of looked like piles of mulch. But then, I make dumb shit out of food, so who am I to judge.