I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Oct 16th, 2009 10:42 AM

I just got an e-vite to a wedding that's happening next week on the other side of the world. :\

I'm going to have to hazard the guess that they want to be on-record as inviting me, but don't actually want me there.

Aaarg Oct 16th, 2009 10:48 AM

yeah, that sucks. i'm supposed to go to a wedding on friday, not sure if i'm going. it's someone from the internet i've never met before, haha.

also since when is jack daniels a gangsta thing? should be grey goose or 151 or patron or something like that.

Kitsa Oct 16th, 2009 10:50 AM

That pagebrak was my year-ago effort to find all the dumbest glitter shit on blingee and stick it in one place. There wasn't a ton of thought that went into it.

Dimnos Oct 16th, 2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 653455)
Alright guys, I'm out of here soon. Have fun with the newest loser.

WTF you talkin bout T? :confused:

Pub Lover Oct 16th, 2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 653486)
...it was just announced that QI will now be shown on Australian television. Hooray.

You jammy bastard. I hope they start showing it here too. :(

MarioRPG Oct 16th, 2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 653497)
That pagebrak was my year-ago effort to find all the dumbest glitter shit on blingee and stick it in one place. There wasn't a ton of thought that went into it.

JD sure sparkles.

Fathom Zero Oct 16th, 2009 03:35 PM

Playstation Network rejects my billing information. Fuckers. And here I was, ready to buy stuff with money.

Dimnos Oct 16th, 2009 03:56 PM

I always just buy a prepayed card thingy.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 16th, 2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 653528)
Playstation Network rejects my billing information. Fuckers. And here I was, ready to buy stuff with money.

THOSE IGNORANT *****

Fathom Zero Oct 16th, 2009 06:33 PM

Nevermind. It was the bank's fault.

Bah. S'good thing it's a block away from me.

Zhukov Oct 16th, 2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 653509)
You jammy bastard. I hope they start showing it here too. :(

I always wondered if you guys got any form of Australian broadcasting. ABC?

Fathom Zero Oct 16th, 2009 06:35 PM

YOU IGNORANT FUCK YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD MONEY

Zhukov Oct 16th, 2009 10:34 PM

So I was talking to a female friend of mine on MSN, and I commented (in context) about how she was attractive, then her boyfriend (who was watching her talk to me WTF?) steps in and blasts me for "trying to start problems" between the two of them. Sure, I'm jealous that he has an attractive girlfriend, and my attractive girlfriend is on the other side of the world and we are currently on some sort of 'break' or 'hold' at the moment, but when is it not ok to just say that a friend is attractive?

WOMEN!

Cool Youth Minister Oct 17th, 2009 03:20 AM

Zhukov, (these names are so silly) you pose an interesting question. It sounds like you're showing a genuine interest in your female friend. We in the ministry call them "no-touch friends". It's okay. Sometimes I tell my wife that her brother has well-defined abs. It doesn't mean anything. What I'm getting at is that you should just masturbate furiously over the thought of your girlfriend and that other girl as the stars of that "2 girls 1 cup" video I overhear kids talk about.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 17th, 2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 653627)
So I was talking to a female friend of mine on MSN, and I commented (in context) about how she was attractive, then her boyfriend (who was watching her talk to me WTF?) steps in and blasts me for "trying to start problems" between the two of them. Sure, I'm jealous that he has an attractive girlfriend, and my attractive girlfriend is on the other side of the world and we are currently on some sort of 'break' or 'hold' at the moment, but when is it not ok to just say that a friend is attractive?

WOMEN!

I know right. What a bunch of jerks.

Shrubfest Oct 17th, 2009 10:31 AM

I had to spend all morning convincing people that I did not sleep with someone last night.

It was hard work. Perhaps a life re-evaluation is needed?

Guitar Woman Oct 17th, 2009 10:39 AM

I was up all night watching Randy Orton kick people in the head.

Maybe you should have done that.

Zhukov Oct 17th, 2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 653700)
I had to spend all morning convincing people that I did not sleep with someone last night.

It was hard work. Perhaps a life re-evaluation is needed?

What are you thinking of? Sleeping around more?

Kitsa Oct 17th, 2009 12:40 PM

I had an interesting dinner, then I got horribly ill afterwards.

Babs Oct 17th, 2009 05:50 PM

I haven't been able to get on here as of late due to a debilitating sinus infection. I mean don't get me wrong, sinus infections are pretty awesome it's just I'm so overwhelmed with excitement from it that it's been A LOT more interesting than I-mockery.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 17th, 2009 06:00 PM

Welcome back :)

Sinus infections have been going around, got one meself. :(

Kitsa Oct 17th, 2009 09:46 PM

One of the guys at dinner last night had one.

I put up some of my Zombie Barbie Garden today, but I'm not as mobile as I was last year so it sort of looks like shit. That, and the guy next door came out and started lecturing me, which pissed me off. I left the box of decorations out in the front yard, went inside and locked the door. As far as I know they're still out there.

Zhukov Oct 18th, 2009 03:15 AM

What could he possibly have lectured you about?

Fathom Zero Oct 18th, 2009 06:45 AM

I celebrate Halloween early. :)

Kitsa Oct 18th, 2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 653807)
What could he possibly have lectured you about?

Working outside whilst pregnant.