I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 08:04 PM

He was sitting on a bar of clay and don't know how to blur the background in Gimp so I just used the smudge tool. Normally I'd spend more time, but I've been up for too many hours. However, you'll notice that there are no little balls of clay residue all over his face, the baby wipe idea with the brush worked! :D

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742813)
you'll notice balls all over his face, the baby :D

Jesus Christ dude.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 08:14 PM

Let it go, man.

Kitsa- If you could do a better job with the blurring I'll send you the original.

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 08:22 PM

It's a good thing you added the ghostly outline otherwise I never would've thought it was a ghost.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 08:23 PM

I thought the same thing when I looked at the reference image.

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 08:28 PM

So why aren't you putting this in the art shit forum. Y'know, so you have one whole thread to condense all of your co-dependent jack assery and leave the chat thread alone. Which some how you have managed to make worse.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 08:31 PM

Good question. To answer that, I would have to grab my lower lip and pull it over my head.
Do you ever have anything nice to say, Shyandquietguy? Or does doing that make your stomach hurt?

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 08:37 PM

Good question, maybe it's because I despise social rapists.

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742816)
Let it go, man.

Yeah ok. And the Jews should let The Holocaust go, and the blacks should let slavery go.

So what if we're forced to interact with rapists, murderers, scat enthusiasts, pedophiles and CLAYMATORS.

JUST LET IT GO I-MOCKERY

:rolleyes

(Also, there was a recent headline in Portland, Oregon's newspaper: "CLAYMATOR CREMATOR BLOOD MASTURBATOR STRIKES AGAIN." Coincidence? Maybe Portland, Oregon should just let it go."

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742816)
Let it go, man.

I'm sure you've had helpless preteens scream that at you.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 09:07 PM

Why do you tell so many lies, Thrash0? No one likes a liar.

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 09:22 PM

Why does everything you do reek of wonton Les Claypool?

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 09:29 PM

Les Claypool called. He said he was insulted by that.

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 09:30 PM

I'm pretty sure he would. Usually it's a financial issue to deal with sub-par claymators.

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742831)
Les Claypool called. He said he was insulted by that.

126,938 67

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 742832)
I'm pretty sure he would. Usually it's a financial issue to deal with sub-par claymators.

No, just a tax thing.

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742834)
No, just a tax thing.

2,978,485 76,934

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 09:43 PM

Shut the fuck up, you little stoner. All you do is talk shit but you add nothing to this site. How old did you say you were? You act 15. Did you even read the TOS when you joined? Or did you more likely just hit the "I Accept" button as many times as you could before the screen refreshed?

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 09:43 PM

Moron. Pub left because of you.

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram MAven
No, just a tax thing

So you admit the only reason you'll ever get hired is by either self-pity, someone trying to get a deduction or someone really desperate for the eighties.

And you top it all of with self-deprecating wonton humor?

How the fuck are you not dead yet?

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742837)
Moron. Pub left because of you.

You say that like you were friends with him (or anyone on this site)

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 09:51 PM

Shy- you overuse the word "wonton". Was that the word of the day at school?

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 09:56 PM

No, the word was "Passive Aggressive".

As in, "Everyone's bringing back retro stuff! Plus I work for cheap!" or "Well I hope you have a nice day." or " I never get anything right!"

Which are the exact things everyone despises.

No wonder Zug left you.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 742731)
Rock stars are not known for having a reputation for professionalism

Shy- Passive aggressive is two words and they're not capitalized.

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742842)

987,98760897,9898J09,72,948,417 86586547,64575436534

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 10:00 PM

See? You're at it again. Much like "Anti-harassment laws" or "How can you people be so mean?"

So did Zug ban you or did they make you cry like a bitch?

Rongi Sep 19th, 2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 742775)
I challenge anyone here to find me a comedy album that's funnier than David Cross' "Shut Up You Fucking Baby"

Bill Hicks doesn't count

david cross is far too self-righteous for my tastes. i often feel like he's talking down to the audience, which is stupid because his points aren't really that groundbreaking or interesting

bill hicks i've kind of gotten over, for similar reasons. bill hicks is kind of like marijuana, if you're not over how great it is past your early 20's you're probably some kind of immature man-child

k0k0 Sep 19th, 2011 10:35 PM

I love David Cross, if only for Arrested Development. As Tobias Funke he was the best damn closet homo around. Everything he does other than that is just icing on his sweet pink mouth.

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 742845)
david cross is far too self-righteous for my tastes. i often feel like he's talking down to the audience, which is stupid because his points aren't really that groundbreaking or interesting

bill hicks i've kind of gotten over, for similar reasons. bill hicks is kind of like marijuana, if you're not over how great it is past your early 20's you're probably some kind of immature man-child

inb4 "lik thrash lol" from pram

Rongi Sep 19th, 2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 742846)
I love David Cross, if only for Arrested Development. As Tobias Funke he was the best damn closet homo around. Everything he does other than that is just icing on his sweet pink mouth.

i've only seen bits and pieces of that show, and tbh i didn't really like what i saw. blasphemy, i know ;(. maybe i'll try it out for real one day though and realize "hey this is p. great". but i also think curb your enthusiasm is a horribly unfunny show, so who knows

david cross' standup is just a bunch of easy points shouted (more like 'whined') out by some asshole. yeah man we get it, nyc is great and the south is full of rednecks. it's not like i haven't heard this from like, every new yorker i've ever known ever

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 742847)
inb4 "lik thrash lol" from pram

Rongi Sep 19th, 2011 10:56 PM

SHOWS THAT R GOOD

WONDERSHOWZEN (i haven't watched this show since it got cancelled but boy howdy was it funny)
TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW GREAT JOB (the fifth season was horrid, the fourth season was ok, but the first three seasons are tops! oh man that chrimbus special was putrid too)
THE SIMPSONS (before like season 11 this show was gr8)
SPACE GHOST COAST 2 COAST (i wish this show was still on :( adult swim released some dvds after volume 3 and they were barely advertised and really poorly made but i bought them anyway because this show was amazing)
UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE (probably the best sketch comedy show ever, for real)
PARKS AND RECREATION (i never watch this show but the episodes i saw of the second season was fun! i like the guy with the mustache, dont remember his name though!)

i'm probably forgetting some shows but fuck it i should be doing my bio homework

Pentegarn Sep 19th, 2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742842)

What I don't understand about this post is you quoted something I said in a completely different conversation before said post.

If you are going to use my gold at least use it correctly and in context.

Pentegarn Sep 19th, 2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 742844)
So did Zug ban you or did they make you cry like a bitch?

I would go find that answer out myself but that would require going to Zug. One time was more than enough thankyouverymuch.

Shyandquietguy Sep 19th, 2011 11:42 PM

I bet he got banned for catching a moderator in a tremendous double standard.

Which was after everyone called him a needy little faggot in unison.

Pentagarn, I believe he quoted you to attempt to annul all observations on him. Via patronizing like a mother fucker. Such as sending me a PM stating I won when I cornered him on the theft of small time artists.

ROngi! I believe Mr. Show would be on there! I should probably not be vouching since I've only seen clips and one whole episode. But it's worth it!

Dimnos Sep 20th, 2011 01:11 AM

Parks and rec is probably the most lazy unfunny thing I have ever seen.

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 08:47 AM

Shy, you are a desperately sad loser. Fuck yourself.
Pent, you are an obnoxious loser. Ignore yourself.
Thrash0, you are an evolutionary anomaly. Study yourself.

k0k0 Sep 20th, 2011 09:19 AM

Ok Pram. I was staying out of this, but you don't try to insult pent. Or the other dudes even. You came back to make peace, yet all you've done since you got here was fight some dudes and then try and lick the sack of others. What you're doing is so see-through that you should be made of fucking glass. Some kind of child molesting, can't get it up unless blood is involved, unemployable glass. Go back to zug if you're going to bring this shit here.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 20th, 2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 742846)

He's the best analyst therapist around.

Aaarg Sep 20th, 2011 10:48 AM

i've never heard david cross' stand-up but that stupid donut sketch from mr. show is enough to keep him on my "comedians i like" list. probably only for "'tv' is a nick-name and nick-names are for friends and television is no friend of mine!"

Fathom Zero Sep 20th, 2011 11:42 AM

It's going to be a day.

Kitsa Sep 20th, 2011 11:52 AM

I like David Cross in small doses.

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 12:21 PM

K0k0- For a site that prides itself on mocking people, the people doing the mocking sure can't handle themselves being mocked. Alright, I'll stop if your friends will. Over on Zug we have the expression "the humor stops at your target's face". I believe in that. What you're seeing is not transparency with regard to my intentions, but anger that arises when you try to rig the game. I am genuine if you'll give me a chance to be, but when I'm angry I don't care. Compare that to how you treat people when you're angry. We aren't so different, duder.

You have to give respect to get it. I'd rather drop both sides of the argument into the ocean and piss on them as we watch them sink.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 20th, 2011 12:30 PM

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 12:32 PM

How dare you make fun of my diplopia.

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 742863)
Curb Your Enthusiasm is probably the most lazy unfunny thing I have ever seen.

FYP

Aaarg Sep 20th, 2011 01:30 PM

fuck off fuck off fuck off

(this was directed at pram marvin)

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 742859)
ROngi! I believe Mr. Show would be on there! I should probably not be vouching since I've only seen clips and one whole episode. But it's worth it!

i don't really like this show :(

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 01:33 PM

srsly though, i don't get why people think CYE is funny. every joke is the same. larry david says something out of turn and then a bunch of grown ass people curse like they're 13 years old

Aaarg Sep 20th, 2011 01:45 PM

"you my nigga?"
"yes, i'm your ******!"

yeah i think i've only seen one episode of that show and it was the crazy eyes killa one.

Esuohlim Sep 20th, 2011 02:12 PM

I forgot how true that Chef Rongi comic actually is, even after all these years!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 742845)

So you're saying Bill Hicks is like the Chuck Palahniuk of comedians? This doesn't sit well with me, since there are about 800 million authors better than Palahniuk but there aren't 800 million comedians better than Bill Hicks. It's almost like saying that getting over Bill Hicks means you've gotten over stand-up comedy in general. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION :(

Fathom Zero Sep 20th, 2011 02:25 PM

OMG Les Claypool doin' Morphine.

Esuohlim Sep 20th, 2011 02:28 PM

:geddylee

Dixie Sep 20th, 2011 02:32 PM

you a pickle pimp.

ThrashO Sep 20th, 2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742889)
K0k0- For a site that prides itself on mocking people, the people doing the mocking sure can't handle themselves being mocked.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING DUDE.

You're entire existence has been clearing your name on this site because people make fun of you for being a stupid pussy clay faggot.

You feel the need to constantly explain yourself and clear your name with every single insult thrown at you. You never let it roll off your shoulder and you explain to everyone that *insert life event no one gives a shit about* is why you were a dumb faggot in the first place.

And you honestly want us to believe that you can't get a job because of it.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm pretty sure the reason why you haven't gotten a job is the same reason why you've never gotten any respect.

You need to pick one of the following things to do:

Stop taking people so seriously and lighten the fuck up

or

Die

Now if you pick the former I doubt it's going to help much HERE, but it might actually work wonders for you in real life. You might get a job, some friends... who knows dude maybe eventually you won't be a claymator.

Colonel Flagg Sep 20th, 2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 742897)
[random epithet, repeated three times]

(this was directed at pram marvin)

Dude, no explanation is needed; I think every time someone uses that phrase the first thing we think of is that they're responding to something Pam said.

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 742914)
maybe eventually you won't be a claymator.

What is so wrong with doing something that is difficult and that not many people know how to do at a high level?

You're right about the rest, except for the part about me thinking it's keeping me from getting a job. It's not. It just hurts my feelings, is all.

Kitsa Sep 20th, 2011 04:02 PM

To me, CYE is like Seinfeld with all of the bitterness and none of the wackiness. It's George Costanza with likability taken away and a fuckload of name dropping added in, basically.

:tvforum

Fathom Zero Sep 20th, 2011 04:05 PM

blasphemy

Colonel Flagg Sep 20th, 2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
[in his signature] don't take your death personally, Gabby.

Wow, this almost made me chuckle. You're close to finding the funny.

Kitsa Sep 20th, 2011 04:20 PM

it creeps me out just a little.

executioneer Sep 20th, 2011 04:38 PM

Spoilers!

Fathom Zero Sep 20th, 2011 05:08 PM

I feel like there's a tiny Larry David inside my head showing all sorts of horrible things.

He's stifled by my inner Emo Philips and Norm Macdonald, though.

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742917)
What is so wrong with doing something that is difficult and that not many people know how to do at a high level?

There's nothing wrong with being a clayanimator just like there's nothing wrong with being a guy who is pursuing a career in VCR and corded telephone repair

Look if your chosen trade had any cultural relevance, then we might be inclined to take it more seriously, but there hasn't been any serious clayanimation done in mainstream pop culture since the California Raisins.

Besides, clayanimation doesn't fit your personal style, if you are going to go with a culturally obsolete medium to choose as a career path, you should go with one that does. Might I suggest singing in black face? That would fit the whole racist thing you like to do.

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742872)
Pent, you are an obnoxious loser. Ignore yourself.

I am going to go with the algebraic English approach to this.

The biggest loser on the internet is Pram Maven

Anything he says is likely loserish and wrong

Therefore when he calls me a loser, it means I am a winner (negative of a negative and all that)

Thanks for the compliment Pram! :rock

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 742874)
Pram [is] Some kind of child molesting, can't get it up unless blood is involved, unemployable glass. Go back to zug if you're going to bring this shit here.

I could repair that glass, but I would likely be more inclined to recommend a replacement due to massive factory flaws in the product

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 742930)
There's nothing wrong with being a clayanimator just like there's nothing wrong with being a guy who is pursuing a career in VCR and corded telephone repair

Look if your chosen trade had any cultural relevance, then we might be inclined to take it more seriously, but there hasn't been any serious clayanimation done in mainstream pop culture since the California Raisins.

Besides, clayanimation doesn't fit your personal style, if you are going to go with a culturally obsolete medium to choose as a career path, you should go with one that does. Might I suggest singing in black face? That would fit the whole racist thing you like to do.

I AM NOT RACIST, YOU #$^#@$%&$#^&$568

As far as the clay animation thing, like I said before, I'm not trying to get a job as a clay animator. I'm trying to get a job as a stop motion animator. In stop motion, clay animation is highly respected. That's not why I do it, but it has benefits if you are good because once you can do clay animation, you can do ANY form of stop motion. It actually becomes easier because the material doesn't yield to your fingers.

On the other hand, swearing a lot isn't very professional. Would you like a hand job? That is how we greet each other in my field.

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 05:33 PM

I thought you were having trouble getting a job with your hands (clayanimation), so how is it that you able to give a hand job but are unable to land one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742933)

Hey don't yell at me, I'm not the one who is thinking of becoming a singer in black face.

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 05:36 PM

I wear gloves.

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 05:38 PM

That doesn't answer my question. It just tells me what you use when you are a part time fluffer

k0k0 Sep 20th, 2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742935)
I wear gloves.

Why, are they dusting the children for fingerprints now? I don't think that works on skin.

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 05:47 PM

It's all just JOKES. Just as I assume the stuff you've made up about me is. Pram Maven does not mean what you think it does. Why can't you leave my- no, wait, I'm getting a pang of...ah...yep, there it is- I don't care. My mind's made up. You're funny, and I don't care.

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 05:51 PM

Pram, I don't want your little real serious answer via PM, I am bored with trying to teach you anything at this point. I thought you finally got it but then you came back and proved that you in fact do not get it at all. So now you are just a toy, so when I say "how is it that you able to give a hand job but are unable to land one?" I expect you to either answer here seriously, or give one of your lame duck responses that Zug would give 'trophees' and 'smileys' to, either of which I can amuse myself and others by responding to. Your serious answer via PM is not what I want. Anyone else could have seen that by the facetious nature in which I asked the question.

:themoreyouknow

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 06:03 PM

OH! Haha,

I can give a hand job but can't get one because I'm not high enough in the jerking order.

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 06:06 PM

Hmmmm, on second thought, don't respond at all. That was unfunny and the only proper responses would be equally lame such as "you're the top jerk in my eyes :rimshot"

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 06:09 PM

Oh yeah, that too. Except I would say, "your eyes are bloodshot from jerking in them, :rimshit.

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 06:12 PM

Which would be not only unfunny, but also confusing.

Also that was old when Tucker Max said it years ago

Pram Maven Sep 20th, 2011 06:14 PM

Thank you, Humor Auditor.

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 07:24 PM

guys, stop fighting with pram maven. he has aspergers. you are essentially picking on a retard

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 07:25 PM

...i just realized that some cool people on here have aspergers too

uh what i meant was, pram maven has severe aspergers. yeah

ThrashO Sep 20th, 2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742933)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Translator (Post 887372)
I AM NOT RACIST, YOU JEW N*GGER SPIC CHINK

:eek

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742946)
Thank you, Humor Auditor.

And one day, when if you say something funny, I will audit it for you

executioneer Sep 20th, 2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 742949)
...i just realized that some cool people on here have aspergers too

uh what i meant was, pram maven has severe aspergers. yeah

i use to think i had aspergers, then i realised i prob. just had avoidant personality disorder

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 07:43 PM

people use aspergers as an excuse to be assholes, just embrace and admit you're an asshole I say

It's what I do

Shyandquietguy Sep 20th, 2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram MAven
Shy, you are a desperately sad loser. Fuck yourself

Sad fucking loser? I'm not the one who did a shitty caricature out of sculpy as currency for friendship. Which wasn't even recognizable WITH the greyscale filter.

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 742953)
i use to think i had aspergers, then i realised i prob. just had avoidant personality disorder

whew, ok cool ;(

i used to think i had it too. then i actually MET people with aspergers and was like "yeah, i'm way less socially awkward than that"

jeannette x had aspergers, and she was a pretty nice lady. kind of didn't get jokes, but it's all good

MILHOUSE

bill hicks isn't anywhere near as untalented as chuck pahalniuk, that horrid piece of shit. there are still some bits of his i find funny (the sucking your own dick thing is hilarious). but to be honest, i don't really take the artform of stand up that seriously anymore. i would have to say my favorite standup is prob dave chappelle, and he never really goes too deep into social issues. his bit on grape drink is fucking hilarious, though

Fathom Zero Sep 20th, 2011 08:45 PM

jeanette talked about poops and dildos, though

ThrashO Sep 20th, 2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 742955)
Sad fucking loser? I'm not the one who did a shitty caricature out of sculpy as currency for friendship.

:lol

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 742962)

i don't remember poop talk, but i remember jamesman made some whiney thread about how dildos make it harder for men to satisfy ladies

jamesman kind of sucked, in retrospect

Fathom Zero Sep 20th, 2011 09:08 PM

i didn't know that was a thought so much as a reality

Esuohlim Sep 20th, 2011 09:41 PM

Yeah, I was going to say that Jamesman kind of sucked in real time too

Pentegarn Sep 20th, 2011 09:45 PM

Who do I pickle for that thread title change?

Colonel Flagg Sep 20th, 2011 10:04 PM

My money is on MLE.

I just saw this - he reminds me of Pram Maven, only funny.

Kitsa Sep 20th, 2011 10:12 PM

I think it might be contagious because I haven't been able to type coherently today. Everything that sounded right in my head has come out confusing and insulting. :(

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 10:22 PM

nah dawgs, it was willie who changed the thread title

executioneer Sep 20th, 2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 742962)

and scabs and boogers and earwax

executioneer Sep 20th, 2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 742976)
nah dawgs, it was willie who changed the thread title

i can't even do that anymore. chojin didn't change it when he edited it either i think

some weird thing with the bigger threads

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 10:31 PM

well, i highly doubt it was rog. he doesn't really come around these parts too often

mew barios? nah that's unlikely

WAS IT YOU MILHOUSE >:?

ThrashO Sep 20th, 2011 10:33 PM

I think it was the FBI

Esuohlim Sep 20th, 2011 11:02 PM

IT WAS ME :eek READ ON FOR THE SECRAT

I can't do it the old way anymore, just like everyone else. Editing the thread's original post doesn't work anymore for some reason, so I'm only able to change thread titles if I double-click the name of the thread and then quickly hit Esc to stop the page from loading. Double-clicking brings the thread title up in a text box, which can then be edited.

This may only work for mods. Non-mods should try it on their own threads and see if it works but DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO TRY IT OUT, FUCKERS. I AM A SERIOUS.