I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Colonel Flagg Sep 23rd, 2011 05:18 PM

HIGH GUYZ WHAT DID I MISS???

b_squared Sep 23rd, 2011 05:21 PM

Prams asshole is bleeding, he would like you to think it was from an ulcer.

Kitsa Sep 23rd, 2011 05:29 PM

the proposed sabbatical has hit a delay

ThrashO Sep 23rd, 2011 05:29 PM

In actuality he removed the child skeleton from his anus a tad faster than usual.

Colonel Flagg Sep 23rd, 2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 743441)
the proposed sabbatical has hit a delay

He is in the Hotel i-Mockery, where you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :AnotherDon

b_squared Sep 23rd, 2011 05:41 PM

I just wish he would enter the "cone of silence" like another Don.

Rongi Sep 23rd, 2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743416)
HUMOR REFERENCES NO ONE ELSE GETS

INSIDE JOKES

SNARK ON LOAN FROM SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS

Dear Famous Raper Don Praven (or whatever your stupid name is),

Get out.

Signed,
Everyone

kahljorn Sep 23rd, 2011 05:50 PM

haha i looked up gabby gaga to ee if she's still alive and found this;

http://www.darkstarlings.com/Gabbygaga

TOLD YOU SHE WAS A DRAG QUEEN
also:
Quote:

voleyball moustaces

ThrashO Sep 23rd, 2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743416)
HUMOR REFERENCES NO ONE ELSE GETS

INSIDE JOKES

SNARK ON LOAN FROM SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS

NEVER HAVE U BEEN SO DIRECT WITH UR POSTS MR. MAVERN

Rongi Sep 23rd, 2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 743449)

also:

"WHATS A BOOK"

ok maybe it's not so bad that she killed herself

kahljorn Sep 23rd, 2011 06:01 PM

VOLeYBALL MOUStACES

k0k0 Sep 23rd, 2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 743449)

also:

Well she's definitely not dead, as her 'mother' said she was. Also, emo mustaches.

ThrashO Sep 23rd, 2011 08:51 PM

can we just name this place prammaven.com already

kahljorn Sep 23rd, 2011 09:39 PM

we're going to have to start notifying neighboring websites that we have a rapist and child molester residing on our premises ;/

Colonel Flagg Sep 23rd, 2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

luv justin bieber and big time rush
She'd get along well with my daughter, who's 8.

Seriously she looks good for being dead for a few years.

Colonel Flagg Sep 23rd, 2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_squared (Post 743447)
I just wish he would enter the "cone of silence" like another Don.

He's already there ... remember, in the "cones of silence," all they did was yell at each other, and scream "WHAT???" at the top of their lungs until they gave up, and wrote what they wanted to say, holding it up to the glass.

Sounds like Pram Maven to me.

Colonel Flagg Sep 23rd, 2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 743448)
Dear Famous Raper Don Praven

Excuse me, but I thought that said Famous Rapper Don Pravin.

And this is better than Pram Maven's music.

ThrashO Sep 23rd, 2011 10:24 PM

ALSO MODS, RAPE IS NOT SPELLED B-O-M-B

Fathom Zero Sep 24th, 2011 05:40 AM

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 06:21 AM

Goodnight, Gracie

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 10:17 AM

Not cool.

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 10:21 AM

I've had enough of this. I'm killing myself and changing my name.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 24th, 2011 10:42 AM

IN THAT ORDER.

k0k0 Sep 24th, 2011 11:08 AM

You're not gonna fool any of the demons in hell when you say your name is Pam Raven and you're a bit lost.

Nick Sep 24th, 2011 11:50 AM

This thread was pretty awesome up until page 3259.

Zhukov Sep 24th, 2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743534)
I've had enough of this. I'm killing myself and changing my name.

You still owe me a good rendition of my avatar in clay.

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 11:54 AM

I'll try to sculpt Clint Eastwood and it will probably end up looking like it.

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 11:57 AM

GOT A HIGHER RES VERSION, MOTHERFUCKER?

Zhukov Sep 24th, 2011 11:58 AM

EDIT: actually, not with language like that.

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 12:21 PM

I'm just playing. Finding a quality clay is a top priority, Sir.

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 01:33 PM

i wonder if a united states president has ever been threatened with rape before

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 01:33 PM

"BILL CLINTON GIVE ME ALL THE GOLD OR IM GOING TO RAPE YOU"

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 01:49 PM

Rongi will miss:

* Coattail rides when you become powerful and influential.
* Making fun of someone who has more going for them than him.
* Taking cheap shots at someone he doesn't even know.
* Landing humorous jabs on someone which confirms that he was funny once in his 9 years posting.
* Your first stand-up comedy special (he doesn't have cable).

Deactivate Account?

[X] Yes

[_] No

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743559)

* Making fun of someone who has more going for them than him.

I'm going to one of the best Universities in the North East, I have an active and fulfilling social life and this summer I will be studying in Germany.

You, Pram Maven, post on an internet forum where no one likes you, you are completely and utterly socially inept, you have threatened to kill yourself on here a few times, you have no creative talent and your reputation around here is that you're a racist child molester

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 02:10 PM

Please re-enter Captcha.

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 02:23 PM

HELP, I-MOCKERY IS MAKING THINGS UP ABOUT ME AND POSTING THEM UNDER MY NAME

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 743558)
"BILL CLINTON GIVE ME ALL THE GOLD OR IM GOING TO RAPE YOU"

How would that conversation with that horny sonofabitch really go though?

Antagonist: Bill Clinton, give me all the gold or I'm going to rape you.

Clinton: That supposed to be a threat son?

Antagonist: I'm serious! So help me, I'll rape you

Clinton: So? Rape me, I'll help you.

Moving onto Pram Molestaven.....

I thought you were supposed to be in the hospital? Why are you here? Fuck, most people in a hospital get an IV hooked up to them. Pram gets an I-mockery.

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 02:57 PM

:lol That was pretty good.

I'm here because misery loves company, and you've made me miserable. If you want to get rid of me, you'll have to make me happy. The only way you can do that is to petition for my name to be removed from the threads on this site.

And for the last time, Pram Maven means "Parameter Random Access Memory expert". It has fuck-all to do with children. The fact that it is even spelled the same (despite the former being an acronym and not an actual word) is unfortunate for me and coincidental.

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 03:07 PM

And you think staying here, providing fodder for us ad infinitum, is going to make us change our minds? Every post you make just gives us one more thing to make fun of you about. You are this board's toy. If anything you promising you won't leave till we change the thread titles is the one thing that will assure we never change them. I don't think we will ever run out of new and inventive ways to make fun of you and now we know we don't have to hold back cause our toy has declared itself unbreakable, so we can now play as rough as we please

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 03:17 PM

You're treading on thin ice, fella. Admitting you've harassed someone is not a smart move.

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 03:20 PM

Yeah, so who is the internet police? What jurisdiction does it fall under?

Will they back trace it?

Have I dun goofed?

Will consequences never be the same?

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743573)
You're treading on thin ice, fella. Admitting you've harassed someone is not a smart move.

Admitting you mocked someone on i-mockery is like admitting you bought toys at Toys 'R Us

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 03:36 PM

Accusing someone of threatening to harm our president is NOT the same thing as mocking someone. It's a malicious statement of disinformation intended to damage an individual or group's reputation and/or interfere with their freedom.

You lied to me when you said there were "no consequences" outside of this board.

ItalianStereotype Sep 24th, 2011 03:37 PM

Don Carlson, Portland animator, wishes to start a website about ravishing presidential anuses

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 03:39 PM

That's disgusting.

ItalianStereotype Sep 24th, 2011 03:40 PM

Don Carlson, Portland animator, was voted most likely in high school to attempt national treason

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 03:41 PM

I'm going back to my clay.

I wish you all the best in life.

ItalianStereotype Sep 24th, 2011 03:43 PM

Don Carlson, Portland animator, became a claymation animator after first finding a passion for 10 year old vaginas

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 03:44 PM

Every night before Don Carlson goes to bed, he goes down to his basement and fires 6 shots from his revolver at a picture of US President Barack Obama with his family

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 03:47 PM

Every time he does that an angel gets its wings I heard

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 03:48 PM

DON CARLSON: FAMOUS RAPIST

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743577)
Accusing someone of threatening to harm our president is NOT the same thing as mocking someone. It's a malicious statement of disinformation

Disinformation? Then how do you explain this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 743038)
You're gonna get soooo raped, President Obama

ItalianStereotype Sep 24th, 2011 03:50 PM

Don Carlson, Portland animator, once bet $100 that he could rape and eat more people than Jeffrey Dahmer.

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 03:51 PM

This is way too amusing, I need to go back to studying instead of picking on FAMOUS MOLESTER AND PRESIDENT HATER DON CARLSON

ItalianStereotype Sep 24th, 2011 03:51 PM

Don Carlson, Portland animator, once went through at least 12 tires a week because of all the orphans he hit with his car. His car itself shaped like a giant phallus.

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 03:53 PM

You all seem to forget the reason he hates the president, it is because the president is non-white

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 03:54 PM

ATTENTION ANYONE WHO HAS EVER WANTED TO HIRE DON CARLSON, PORTLAND ANIMATOR:

:picklehatDON'T:picklehat

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 03:56 PM

You forgot the :themoreyouknow

ItalianStereotype Sep 24th, 2011 03:56 PM

Don Carlson, Portland animator, can also be paid for his services in time spent with your prepubescent child.

executioneer Sep 24th, 2011 03:58 PM

TO BE CLEAR: DON CARLSON IS GOING TO BOMB THE PRESIDENT, AND THEN RAPE WHATEVER'S LEFT

SOUNDS LIKE A REAL SICKO TO ME

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 743592)
You forgot the :themoreyouknow

:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:them oreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyo uknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow :themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:them oreyouknow:themoreyouknow

PRAM MAVEN HATES
BLACK PEOPLE

:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:them oreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyo uknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow :themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:themoreyouknow:them oreyouknow:themoreyouknow

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 743585)
DON CARLSON: FAMOUS RAPIST

I should correct that to:

DON CARLSON: FAMOUS BOMBER/RAPIST

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 04:17 PM

[spoilers]This thread went from being horrible to beautiful in a very short amount of time[/spoilers]

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 04:18 PM

Spoilers!

executioneer Sep 24th, 2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 743594)
TO BE CLEAR: DON CARLSON IS GOING TO BOMB THE PRESIDENT, AND THEN RAPE WHATEVER'S LEFT

SOUNDS LIKE A REAL SICKO TO ME

TO CLARIFY THIS MEANS DON CARLSON, PORTLAND ANIMATOR AND TERRORIST RACIST RAPIST IS ALSO A NECROPHILIAC

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 05:07 PM

i have a crush on my german teacher, i wonder if she knows

i started talking to her through email about german authors. i suggested she read thomas bernhard. i'm afraid she's going to read "The Loser" and then think I'm a psycho for suggesting such a nihilistic, misanthropic book :(

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 743560)
I'm going to one of the best Universities in the North East, I have an active and fulfilling social life and this summer I will be studying in Germany.

You, Pram Maven, post on an internet forum where no one likes you, you are completely and utterly socially inept, you have threatened to kill yourself on here a few times, you have no creative talent and your reputation around here is that you're a racist child molester

fuck you man you stole my life plan

are you going to NYU??

Pram Maven Sep 24th, 2011 05:08 PM

[IMG][/IMG]

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 05:09 PM

U MAD?

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2011 05:10 PM

if he laughs at our jokes eventually he will fit in

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 05:11 PM

no, i'm not going to NYU. NYU is ridiculously expensive >:

I go to Binghamton University (Don Carlson if you are reading this please don't try to come here and bomb/rape me)

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2011 05:13 PM

Oh. I was thinking of going to NYU because they're supposed to have one of the best philosophy programs in north america.

but i also want to study in germany eventually.

Binghamton? MORE LIKE BOMBHAMTON WHEN PRAMMAVEN GETS THROUGH WITH IT

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 05:18 PM

NYU is a fantastic school and I have met some very cool people who go there (a lot of my friends from High School go to NYU). I have also met a lot of dildos who go to NYU, but NYC is full of dildos anyway. If you can somehow afford to go, go for it.

I'm majoring in psychology (i switched from neuroscience because i am not smart enough to handle really intense chemistry classes)

Rongi Sep 24th, 2011 05:19 PM

Binghamton is basically NYU for people who couldn't afford NYU, btw

k0k0 Sep 24th, 2011 05:35 PM

Sometimes when Don Carlson, shoddy clay animator, is alone, he licks his cat's anus and imagines that it is a child's. This is how he prevents himself from giving in to temptation on a daily basis. Oh, and did I mention that he fashions a prosthetic child buttox out of clay for his cat to wear? How sick!

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 24th, 2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 743614)
Binghamton is basically NYU for people who couldn't afford NYU, btw

and for people who like swimmin in fields

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 06:05 PM

I love how Don pretends he's a part of the forums, as if we'll forget he never was.

Have you guys ever heard what a tortured barn owl sounds like? I've never heard one but I was going to Trader Joes when I heard this awful racket coming from the basement of what looked like a quiant house in a quiet neighborhood. I snuck in stupidly, because when it's obvious torture, you need to bail out ASAP and I come across severed owl wings. I ran right out when the second batch of screams came. And as I was running out I saw what looked like miniature sculpy sculptures of dongs choking babys like monster tentacles. And at one point I believe I saw the headless cat from Sybil hung up underneath the corner of the roof. I don't know but I just knew whatever was going on there I didn't want a damn thing to do with.

Nick Sep 24th, 2011 06:11 PM

So let me get this straight. Pram Maven is a: austitic, necrophiliac, pedophiliac, talentless, terrorist, rapist, zoophiliac?

Did I miss something?

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 06:17 PM

Speaking of the motherfucking devil. When the hell did you decide to join in?

Nick Sep 24th, 2011 06:18 PM

I'm taking notes for Gabby.

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 06:46 PM

Shut up chump.

I've just had a car pass by the front of my house like 5 times today. I don't know what to call it but I think he was looking at me. Hard to say when their windows are tinted past the legal allowance.

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 07:00 PM

I got bullets in my front porch. Everyone's okay, we're in the back room but we got enough bullets to bring down the front awning. I'll let you know when it stops.

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 07:03 PM

They left and now the front porch is a mess, plus they left a package for me with a headless baby doll with a sculpture in place of it's head. It looked like this.

Nick Sep 24th, 2011 07:05 PM

Play ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz on your five grand stereo. Braggin' that you know how the ******s feel cold, and the slums got so much soul.

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 07:06 PM

I keep telling my wife it's okay, it's not a real baby. She thinks I'm crazy. I keep telling her that's not a real baby looks like. That is not a real baby. But she keeps saying there's blood on it. There's no blood on that doll. There's no blood in that doll. It's a fucking doll.

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 07:14 PM

Pram MAven, just stop it. Fucking stop it. Just fucking stop it. It's enough you keep parading yourself on these forums as if you're winning a war but it's a fucking insult with your fucking alt account. Just fucking go away.

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 07:29 PM

It just doesn't happen. It just doesn't happen. I keep thinking that everytime on I'm on the internet. That nothing I do or say will come back to me. Please Pram, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 07:44 PM

If I don't make it to the President in time, I'm sorry America.

Colonel Flagg Sep 24th, 2011 08:45 PM

There is no cure ... once you have Pram Maven, you have hm for life. The best we can hope for is to successfully manage the condition.

Better living through chemistry.

Shyandquietguy Sep 24th, 2011 08:57 PM

To the production plant that currently employs Pram Maven. There are convicts with life without parole who deserve money more than he does.

Otto Sep 24th, 2011 10:32 PM

Pram Maven/DON CARLSON washed ashore, presumably from the Plum Island Animal Disease Center. He is currently banned from all area funeral homes, pet shops, and daycare centers.

Nick Sep 25th, 2011 02:45 AM

Bomb? Rape? Bape?

HickMan Sep 25th, 2011 03:07 AM

The Plum Island research facility is moving to Manhattan, KS: Right next to my duty station at Fort Riley, KS. That place will get so many human subjects from poor, stupid soldiers and broke college students from Kansas State.

It's hard to say goodbye, but I may just avoid a zombie outbreak.

HickMan Sep 25th, 2011 03:08 AM

OH BTW IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS I'LL BE TRAVELING ALL AROUND AFGHANNYLAND DOING COOL ARMY STUFF SO I'LL BE OUT OF CONTACT FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR SO AFTER I LEAVE.

I'll miss you guys~

Shyandquietguy Sep 25th, 2011 03:21 AM

I have not really talked to you and I don't know you very well, in fact I have talked over you, but the fact that there will not be a soldier mucking around the forums saddens me.

Just remember, at least when you leave you'll get the satisfaction of knowing a giant hulking abomination that once was a brother in arms will eventually crush a statistics major with its meaty fists.

elx Sep 25th, 2011 04:02 AM

milhouseeeee where are youuuuuuu I want to talk physicssssssssss :(

elx Sep 25th, 2011 04:08 AM

after reading a ton of stupid articles claiming that we have just sent a particle back in time through another dimension, I finally read opera's release and I don't get it

if they have the level of accuracy/uncertainty that they are claiming - isn't that higher than the one we achieved when measuring the speed of light half a century ago? assuming that this is actually the case, then wouldn't that imply that the implication here isn't that a neutrino is actually faster than the speed of light, but simply that our accepted model for the speed of light has been off this entire time? why has no one proposed this skepticism? why are they more quick to accept the back-in-time theory? :(

is it just that if that is in fact the case then it's far too scary to mention or think about because it means that everything we have ever measured in modern history has been wrong and we've set ourselves back two hundred years with our newer, preciser technology? is preciser a word?

elx Sep 25th, 2011 04:08 AM

should I be worried about my future job security right now? has physics folded over??

executioneer Sep 25th, 2011 04:23 AM

*shrugz shoulderz*

Colonel Flagg Sep 25th, 2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 743658)
if they have the level of accuracy/uncertainty that they are claiming - isn't that higher than the one we achieved when measuring the speed of light half a century ago?

I generally don't pay attention to old levels of accuracy unless it's for historical purposes. Lightspeed is known to 4ppb, and this specifie measurement of neutrino speed is greater than that by 20 ppm, with an accuracy of 270 ppb. That's a big enough difference (a factor of 75 over the error) for most physicists to stand up and take notice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx
assuming that this is actually the case, then wouldn't that imply that the implication here isn't that a neutrino is actually faster than the speed of light, but simply that our accepted model for the speed of light has been off this entire time? why has no one proposed this skepticism? why are they more quick to accept the back-in-time theory? :(

Believe it or not, this is the more plausible reasoning, for now. Unless someone wants to write an entirely new model of physics, then this is the path most mainstream physicists will take.

Of course, you are right; for example, the neutrino could have negative mass ... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx
is it just that if that is in fact the case then it's far too scary to mention or think about because it means that everything we have ever measured in modern history has been wrong and we've set ourselves back two hundred years with our newer, preciser technology?

Precisely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx
is preciser a word?

No. :)