I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Emu Jan 1st, 2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 753184)
It's the little things in life that you treasure.

(in the middle of fucking)

"I feel like Nyan Cat flying through space!! Finally I am no longer Forever Alone and I can DO IT FAGGOT with mai waifu while admiring DAT ASS! Truly this is a Lemon Party!"

then i kill everybody

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 1st, 2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 753185)
Happy poo year dicks. I'm starting it in a group home. How's that for a great start. I guess I gotta quit fighting it and just take the bullshit life gives. Living in a room with 2 other dudes.

I took this message personally because I took a shit while reading it.

k0k0 Jan 2nd, 2012 06:43 AM

Were there 2 other dudes watching?

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 2nd, 2012 09:48 AM

Yeah, we did a triple stacker.

Colonel Flagg Jan 2nd, 2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 753190)
"I feel like Nyan Cat flying through space!! Finally I am no longer Forever Alone and I can DO IT FAGGOT with mai waifu while admiring DAT ASS! Truly this is a Lemon Party!"

I had to Google 3 times in order to understand what the eff you were talking about. :'(

Tadao Jan 2nd, 2012 02:34 PM

A semi famous comedian might be living next door to me very soon. I hope he doesn't get all depressed and blow his head off in there. I've never had to clean a murder scene in order to rent out the unit. I wonder if Kitsa has any bodily fluid cleaning advice.

Chojin Jan 2nd, 2012 03:28 PM

you should get pram maven (the homicidal maniac of portland) to move in next door, since he got kicked out of his last place after he told his roomies you were going to kill them all.

it would be the ultimate troll

Kitsa Jan 2nd, 2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 753227)
A semi famous comedian might be living next door to me very soon. I hope he doesn't get all depressed and blow his head off in there. I've never had to clean a murder scene in order to rent out the unit. I wonder if Kitsa has any bodily fluid cleaning advice.

Me specifically?

Babs Jan 2nd, 2012 03:48 PM

Sure hope for your sake it's not Carlos Mencia.

Babs Jan 2nd, 2012 04:02 PM

or sinbad

Tadao Jan 2nd, 2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 753230)
you should get pram maven (the homicidal maniac of portland) to move in next door, since he got kicked out of his last place after he told his roomies you were going to kill them all.

it would be the ultimate troll

I thought about this the other day, what if Don Carlson the Mexican hating animator turned in an application for next door? I would probably have to kill him.

Kitsa, what did you use to clean up the poop on the bathroom walls? I'm sure it would clean blood and brains as well.

Babs, I need a contract that says you aren't going to tattle tale on me before I ever talk to you again.

Kitsa Jan 2nd, 2012 07:04 PM

Just when I get the shitgrenade out of my mind for a few minutes, you gotta go bring it back :(

I used bleach water, lysol, clorox wipes and tears.

Rongi Jan 2nd, 2012 08:43 PM

so I might do acid tomorrow

kahljorn Jan 2nd, 2012 08:53 PM

now u can have flashbacks of my dick too

Tadao Jan 2nd, 2012 09:07 PM

It's too cold outside to do acid

k0k0 Jan 2nd, 2012 09:42 PM

Oh, I forgot. When I was in the mental ward, I met a girl who went in there because her right hand would shake involuntarily for a couple hours a day. That's probably the best part of being in the hospital. She is a cute, tiny asian girl with an australian accent. They said it wasn't mental related and so she's going to lots of docs now who can't figure out why. Anyways, her and I have been hanging out and talking a lot. So that was the best part of going there. Plus the origami.

captain516 Jan 2nd, 2012 09:47 PM

wait then why was she there?

k0k0 Jan 2nd, 2012 09:51 PM

Because the doctor said her shaking hands was due to anxiety and to check into there. The docs in the facility said it wasn't anxiety, she got checked out.

captain516 Jan 2nd, 2012 09:59 PM

ohhh..are your roommates ok at least?

AChimp Jan 2nd, 2012 10:00 PM

My grandfather had a stroke and his hand shook slightly for the rest of his life! :O

Colonel Flagg Jan 2nd, 2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 753234)
Babs, I need a contract that says you aren't going to tattle tale on me before I ever talk to you again.

:lol

Colonel Flagg Jan 2nd, 2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 753236)
I used bleach water, lysol, clorox wipes and tears.

Tears; the secret ingredient!

k0k0 Jan 2nd, 2012 10:09 PM

My current roommates... one talks to 10 story tall angels, one of whom is named snowflake. The other takes 5 seconds after you ask a question to respond, and when he does it's something like "really...is that right?". Yeah, they're ok.

k0k0 Jan 2nd, 2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp (Post 753250)
My grandfather had a stroke and his hand shook slightly for the rest of his life! :O

The good thing about that is that you never need to wake that person up to get a hj.

Kitsa Jan 2nd, 2012 11:10 PM

I'm surprised she got out of there without an EMG.